Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,804 members, 7,872,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:21 PM

Eze Thrilled To Have Won Crystal Palace Player Of The Month Award - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eze Thrilled To Have Won Crystal Palace Player Of The Month Award (208 Views)

Troost-Ekong Thrilled To Reach Milestone Of 50 Caps In Nigeria Win Over Liberia / Emirates FA Cup: Iheanacho Thrilled To Score Late Winner Vs Brighton / Raheem Sterling To Pay For Young Crystal Palace Player's Funeral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eze Thrilled To Have Won Crystal Palace Player Of The Month Award by WinningGoals10: 6:01pm On Dec 05, 2020
Eberechi Eze has expressed his delight after he was named Crystal Palace’s W88 Player of the Month for November.
“It’s a great privilege and I’m grateful the fans have been entertained by my performances. It’s a great pleasure.

“Leeds was a huge game for me. It was the perfect opportunity for me to come in and to stake my claim. It was a great performance by the boys, great points on the board.”

The summer signing shone for netting his first Premier League goal in style, rifling home a free-kick against Leeds United at the start of the month and bagging an assist in the same game.

Read Full Story Here: https://winninggoals.com.ng/eze-thrilled-to-have-won-crystal-palace-player-of-the-month-award/

(1) (Reply)

Ice And Snow Miracle! Like A Fairyland! The Winter Olympics Venues Are So Cool! / Fee Agreed: Manchester United Reportedly Ready To Secure Services Of A New Right / Watch Newcastle Vs Liverpool Livestream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.