Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,990 members, 7,873,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign (14178 Views)

Buhari’s Kano Visit: Protesting Youths Barricade Roads, Stone Helicopter / Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis / Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign by porthouse7(f): 8:46am On Dec 06, 2020
Kwamecron:
Who ask him question?

If e like visit sanbisa forest,

Who e epp.

journalist ask him question
Re: Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign by porthouse7(f): 8:48am On Dec 06, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Pathetic slave! For how long will you remain a slave? how long will you continue to eat from the crumbs that falls off your masters table? What legacy will you leave for your children when it's time to depart this sinful world? Because you were born a slave doesn't mean you should end up as one. There's still time to redeem yourself from mental slavery.

For your info, nobody cares whatever happens to Lagosians or Lagos. If you guys choose to remain slaves under Tinubu so be it.

It seems you Lagos Afonjas can't read the handwritten on the wall. Tinubu doesn't care about you and your fellow slaves, he only cares about Mc Oluomo and other Lagos touts who are his working tools.

Touting is the order of the day in Lagos and as such there's high increase in the number of out of school children. The possibility that your own children will opt out of school and become a tout is very very high. This is what you should concern yourself with not me.
why are u so pained about tinubu? what did he do to u? try hustle and have peace of mind life is too short, supporting and attacking politicians is not Worth d stress
Re: Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign by MrBONE2(m): 9:16am On Dec 06, 2020
plaindealer:
The Ulamas promised Tinubu their support and cooperation for whatever his decision is in 2023.

”We will support you on your future political ambition,” they said.

grin grin grin

Billiun Van/Gandollar 2023 loadinggrin
Re: Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign by jrusky(m): 9:31am On Dec 06, 2020
pinkgoodies:

Nigerians are not wiser anything, instead you make him popular, he went to a friend's child wedding, but instead you are reading political undertone into it.

Nigerian wiser That is huge joke bro. Nigerians are wiser and Umahi and his people decamped to the party that ruin the nation in evety area of life?

Nigerian are wiser and youths are still supporting these useless party?

Nigerian are wiser and the Bayelsans are looking for way to unseat Diri and install Mr PSG or Marseille of apc as governor?

Bro things worst these much I never belief any sane human would even reason apc but look carefully you will be shock, Nigerian aint learn anything.

I can bet you if Tinubu is given the ticket by apc he would only lose if pdp has better candidate that can muscle him bumper to bumper.

Moreso if he contest apc ticket he would win, Kalu and Umahi can never match this man take it or burst it. His people will back him the North will back him because life or death North can never I repeat can never vote Igbo man for presidency and SW that could be considerate we have hurted them badly so its no go area.

Happy Sunday.
Re: Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign by Healthquest: 10:31am On Dec 06, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Pathetic slave! For how long will you remain a slave? how long will you continue to eat from the crumbs that falls off your masters table? What legacy will you leave for your children when it's time to depart this sinful world? Because you were born a slave doesn't mean you should end up as one. There's still time to redeem yourself from mental slavery.

For your info, nobody cares whatever happens to Lagosians or Lagos. If you guys choose to remain slaves under Tinubu so be it.

It seems you Lagos Afonjas can't read the handwritten on the wall. Tinubu doesn't care about you and your fellow slaves, he only cares about Mc Oluomo and other Lagos touts who are his working tools.

Touting is the order of the day in Lagos and as such there's high increase in the number of out of school children. The possibility that your own children will opt out of school and become a tout is very very high. This is what you should concern yourself with not me.
Tell me ur state and lets see wat d saint has done since inception.
If calabar cannot boast of lagos achievement with different leaders, i dont see why u shd bkame lagos. Tinubu consistent build up of lagos and 1 party makes lagos grow faster because de build on existing project not like other states where different governor wants to have der projects in der name, Reason why most state in Niaja r ds backward
Re: Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign by darrellg9: 10:32am On Dec 06, 2020
come 2023
YPPN
Re: Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign by pinkgoodies(m): 10:50am On Dec 06, 2020
kraftysprouts:

From that wedding he said they won't allow Nigeria to be divided

Well, that was from the question thrown at him by the journalist. Do you expect him to say another thing?
Re: Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign by Solomath01: 11:03am On Dec 06, 2020
Jagaban is on his own oo
Re: Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 06, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

This is your today's topic for churches in Biafra Republic, not for our next 2023 presidential campaign. By next week end, he will be visiting your political leaders too. Continue wailing here.
Excellent reply!
Re: Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign by Senigentle(m): 11:21am On Dec 06, 2020
This man again... No need to explain, we understand. You went there for dog meat��
Re: Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign by philipandrews: 12:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
nonsense talk
Re: Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign by dafeoroyo: 12:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
Our president come 2023,your excellency sir
Re: Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign by cmikel: 12:53pm On Dec 06, 2020
WEDA WEDING OR NOT ALL NA PLOTICAL STRATEGY

NO DOUGHT TINUBU IS PLOTTING FOR 2023 PRESIDENCY

Re: Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign by Austino778: 1:53pm On Dec 06, 2020
Arise oh God and send off your enemy!!!!
Re: Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign by Mokason288(m): 2:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
Purplepassion2:

Nwa chief, he was asked by journalists at a media session. Hope I made sense too.�

Lol �... I honestly didn’t read before commenting
Re: Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign by merits(m): 2:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
Who ask you?agbaya,greedy, selfish and self centered human being.
Re: Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign by Marsee01: 4:24pm On Dec 06, 2020
These old politicians should resign and allow fresh minds to takeover.
Re: Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign by tsagir(m): 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2020
WE (NORTHERNERS) ARE STAND FOR ANY YORUBA MAN 2023, WE DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE. WE WILL SUPPORT YORUBA AS THEY SUPPORTED OUR CANDIDATE IN 2007-2015-2019 (DONT MOCK MY ENGLISH,HAUSA IS MY OFFICIAL LANGUAGE)
Re: Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign by tsagir(m): 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2020
[quote author=jrusky post=96781849]

Nigerian wiser That is huge joke bro. Nigerians are wiser and Umahi and his people decamped to the party that ruin the nation in evety area of life?

Nigerian are wiser and youths are still supporting these useless party?

Nigerian are wiser and the Bayelsans are looking for way to unseat Diri and install Mr PSG or Marseille of apc as governor?

Bro things worst these much I never belief any sane human would even reason apc but look carefully you will be shock, Nigerian aint learn anything.

I can bet you if Tinubu is given the ticket by apc he would only lose if pdp has better candidate that can muscle him bumper to bumper.

Moreso if he contest apc ticket he would win, Kalu and Umahi can never match this man take it or burst it. His people will back him the North will back him because life or death North can never I repeat can never vote Igbo man for presidency. WE (HAUSA WILL NEVER VOTE FOR IGBOpig 2023 IS = NORTH WEST + NORTHE EAST + SOUTH WEST = WINNER
Re: Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign by Ance4Liverpool: 12:35am On Dec 07, 2020
Then you went there to buy tomatoes for your wife.
Hehehehhehehehe oga jagaban are you on Christmas Carroll.
Very soon now people will gather and beg him to contest for president.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi Didn’t Demolish Mosques, Northern Group Defends LP Candidate / President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) / John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.