Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,250 members, 7,880,928 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:24 AM

Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make (76201 Views)

Malivelihood Shows Off His Diamond Car (photos) / Malivehood Buys A Porsche For His Wife, Deola Smart As Wedding Gift / Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make by Badbishop15(m): 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
ahnie:
See as cake look like Titanic ship.
e b like all those DISNEY castle
Re: Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make by andyanders: 7:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=96779195] shocked

The splendour and precision put into this wedding planning reminds me a lot of that of Ehi Ogbebor and Ken Bramor's.

4months and 12 bakers for one wedding cake is attention to the wrong details because those who ate it have already excreted it and forgotten what it tasted like.
But we will NEVER forget the effort put into this wedding if it ever goes South.

Some of us who discreetly got married without cakes and shared plastic hand-fans as souvenirs are still happily married with plenty descendants but I know some who made sure their wedding was BAAD gan and the talk of the town for months who still have no offspring to show for it and those who gifted cars as wedding souvenirs who were lucky to have a child but don't have that marriage anymore.

I also know some who flew to Dubai for their wedding and few years afterwards, their jumpy marriage made the same person almost jump off 3rd Mainland bridge.

We will...[quote/] On point Nwamaikpe.
Re: Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make by Okuda(m): 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
shebi na one day the wedding finish? lol. all these ones na cruise
Re: Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make by greypencils: 7:49pm On Dec 06, 2020
SAMBARRY:
the notorious thrash talker of nairaland has come again

The success or failure of marriage has little or nothing to do with how much was spent on the wedding but the individuals involved

I attended a very big wedding some years ago by a top military personnel's daughter.it was the talk of the town

Bella Naija,ait, Silverbird ,city people etc aired it.dignitaries like politicians,technocrats ,military personnels and buisnes tycoons came.infact the bride came with pomp and peagantry.her wedding dress was ordered from abroad

But guess what.their marriage is 16 years old with 5 kids to show for it

You can also do a low key wedding where they'll be sharing key holders as souvenir and the wedding will not last.so it's not about the size of the wedding but by God's mercies and grace if not ladies that married as virgins with no Social life in school or parties except church fellowships won't be having Marital issues of their husbands cheating on them, assaulting them and all those kind of rubbish

If you can afford to do big wedding do it,don't let any body guilt trip you or shame you with rubbish

If it's small wedding you want to do,do it,it's your wedding not societys wedding

However note that marriage is Oja okunkun.it guarantees nothing

whether you did big wedding or small wedding

whether you marry as a virgin or not

whether you can cook pass international chefs

whether you aborted or not..it's just God's mercies..all these old wives fables old generation will be selling Na wash
Thank you, Dakore Egbuson wedded the late Harry Akande's kid in 2011 in an elaborate wedding, 9 years down the line they are still together, same with Bella Adenuga's wedding to Disu, 10 years after, they are still together. Let each person just work on one's relationship with God, work on one's personality and pray for luck. A lot has to do with luck and God's mercies and not even the abstinence from premarital sex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make by marwanafrica: 7:49pm On Dec 06, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The splendour and precision put into this wedding planning reminds me a lot of that of Ehi Ogbebor and Ken Bramor's.

4months and 12 bakers for one wedding cake is attention to the wrong details because those who ate it have already excreted it and forgotten what it tasted like.
But we will NEVER forget the effort put into this wedding if it ever goes South.

Some of us who discreetly got married without cakes and shared plastic hand-fans as souvenirs are still happily married with plenty descendants but I know some who made sure their wedding was BAAD gan and the talk of the town for months who still have no offspring to show for it and those who gifted cars as wedding souvenirs who were lucky to have a child but don't have that marriage anymore.

I also know some who flew to Dubai for their wedding and few years afterwards, their jumpy marriage made the same person almost jump off 3rd Mainland bridge.

We will be here to see how the show of vanity turns out because Ndigbo have a famous saying that says, "A gbacha oso, a guo mile".

ODOGU
Re: Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make by Jaelxchloe(f): 7:49pm On Dec 06, 2020
Waste of money... IMO. Hopefully they stay together for a long time atleast
Re: Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2020
Lol
Re: Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make by slimjosh231(m): 7:57pm On Dec 06, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We will be here to see how the show of vanity turns out because Ndigbo have a famous saying that says, "A gbacha oso, a guo mile".
Such a bitter soul.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make by Dagger111(m): 7:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
Upmost96:
As far as the cake is eatable, no wahala

Olounje iya.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make by Phraences: 8:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
Arysexy:
4months cake, na im be say na 80 ℅ preservative full am make e nor spoil.

Abi them embalm am?

grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:02pm On Dec 06, 2020
Congrats to them
Re: Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make by themanderon: 8:02pm On Dec 06, 2020
Overkill.
Re: Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make by Goalnaldo(m): 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
This is vanity. The cake took four months to bake? I guess it can house humans.
Re: Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make by zedman1(m): 8:09pm On Dec 06, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

grin
MwaAmaikpe is back!

2 Likes

Re: Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make by Farki: 8:14pm On Dec 06, 2020
DenreleDave:
All these are Vanity Upon vanity...

Vanities.... Everything upon the face of the earth is vain

Poverty is also vanity. kiss
Re: Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make by coputa(m): 8:24pm On Dec 06, 2020
The important events in s man's life are the day he was born,the day he got married,the day he will die.He is only concious about one, that is,his marriage day, it's the most important day in a man's life
Re: Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make by Oshokalo: 8:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
big lie,they can only say it them all those months drawing gathering baking equipment,it wount take them 24 hours to do the baking as a proffesional cateral that I am
Re: Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make by eikeem(m): 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well written, but let's wish them well. Hopefully, the marriage doesn't go south cos it won't be a good story to tell.

Re: Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make by Xantel(f): 8:36pm On Dec 06, 2020
Happy married life
Re: Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make by Jefferyhi86(m): 8:37pm On Dec 06, 2020
All dis kind marriage na small monthly data plan of 1.5gb de spoil wm
Re: Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make by Jefferyhi86(m): 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
Seriously she never born ọ, I don't know wat banky has used his sperm for
Erudite202:
ADESUA will conceive in Jesus name☹️

Some of us who discreetly got married without cakes and shared plastic hand-fans as souvenirs are still happily married with plenty descendants but I know some who made sure their wedding was BAAD and the talk of the town for months who still have no offspring to show for it and those who gifted cars as wedding souvenirs who were lucky to have a child but don't have that marriage anymore.
Re: Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make by Fvckhypocrite(f): 8:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Afonjas are stupid spenders

And lavish wasters undecided

Of course this happens when you don't suffer to make cash.

Yahoo business doesn't make you sweat so no wonder you waste cash uselessly like this sad

Widaaaaa uuuuuu?
What tha business with em money?
Calling all yoruba AFONJA,STUDI SPENDER Shows how you reason, you this deranged.delusional raging raving poverty stinking hoelosho
Bleeg you up with your stinking curvy pussy
Morafvkin tribalist
Hoeloshoooooooooooooooo!
Re: Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What kind of bitter post is this?
Are u the one that gives offspring, dat ur mocking those who don't have to console ur self for not having d means to do a rich wedding .

1 Like

Re: Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make by Bullman(m): 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
Made4naijaoeo:
Earlier today, Luxury designer, Malivelihood and Deola Smart had their wedding that saw many dignitaries. Their huge cake has been the talk of the fans and guests online.

Reports have it that it took 4 months to bake and 12 bakers who worked on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hqxwFBl3Jw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prQUJ8Hsku8

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CIbMp_4lHQH/?igshid=dvegjpp3f1hi

Where is that rabbi or pastor that like preaching about christ whenever people are showing off prosperity plus them vanity gang..
Always remember even poverty na vanity
Who God blesses, no man can curse

Happy skin to skin to the both of them.
Re: Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make by ACE1010: 9:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
It's a fucking waist of money if this wedding eventually crashed
Re: Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make by GGirll: 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ikpeamanwa my brother welcome back....really missed you here.
Re: Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make by donproject2(m): 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wehdone...you for kuku mention Banky W and Adesua Etomi, it is all written in your post.
Re: Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make by lexy2014: 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
SocialJustice:
The marriage should last, when there's money, you can afford whatever shit you want.

Wish d money will afford them a lasting marriage
Re: Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make by naturefellow(m): 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
What manner of preservative makes a cake last four months
Re: Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make by davidboro(m): 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
people have different ways of celebrating whether the marriage last for hours,i personally think its nobodys business,keep your jealousy aside and allow people to spend their money how the want nothing last for ever abeg.must you always say negative things
Re: Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make by edogu(m): 9:31pm On Dec 06, 2020
SAMBARRY:
the notorious thrash talker of nairaland has come again

The success or failure of marriage has little or nothing to do with how much was spent on the wedding but the individuals involved

I attended a very big wedding some years ago by a top military personnel's daughter.it was the talk of the town

Bella Naija,ait, Silverbird ,city people etc aired it.dignitaries like politicians,technocrats ,military personnels and buisnes tycoons came.infact the bride came with pomp and peagantry.her wedding dress was ordered from abroad

But guess what.their marriage is 16 years old with 5 kids to show for it

You can also do a low key wedding where they'll be sharing key holders as souvenir and the wedding will not last.so it's not about the size of the wedding but by God's mercies and grace if not ladies that married as virgins with no Social life in school or parties except church fellowships won't be having Marital issues of their husbands cheating on them, assaulting them and all those kind of rubbish

If you can afford to do big wedding do it,don't let any body guilt trip you or shame you with rubbish

If it's small wedding you want to do,do it,it's your wedding not societys wedding

However note that marriage is Oja okunkun.it guarantees nothing

whether you did big wedding or small wedding

whether you marry as a virgin or not

whether you can cook pass international chefs

whether you aborted or not..it's just God's mercies..all these old wives fables old generation will be selling Na wash

To an extent, I agree with him. Sometimes, we spend so much time preparing for wedding instead of marriage. Wedding is just for a day, marriage is for a eternity.
Re: Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make by ElasmoBranchii(m): 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
Premium tears loading...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React / New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React / See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.