Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,676 members, 7,905,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:06 PM

13-year-old Girl Stripped Naked And Thrown Into The Street In Benue By Her Aunt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 13-year-old Girl Stripped Naked And Thrown Into The Street In Benue By Her Aunt (2033 Views)

Young Girl Gang-Raped In Benue By 4 Boys Who Filmed The Act / Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos / Lukman Bello: Lawyer Stripped Of His Clothes And Thrown Into Cell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13-year-old Girl Stripped Naked And Thrown Into The Street In Benue By Her Aunt by elizabeth24: 10:33am On Dec 06, 2020
According to the reports gathered, It was stated that a 13yr old girl as been stripped naked by her aunty in Benue state around the Gboko South Local Government area as she was thrown to the street.

It was also stated that this happened on Saturday, December 5.

The Man (Ukan Kurugh) who shared the picture on Facebook stated that the girl used stack to cover herself after the woman threw her out and also told her to go and collect clothes from a Tailor.

According to him, He wrote:

“This is a situation in my area oo. A little girl of 13 years staying with her aunty in Gboko-south has always been beaten by her aunty everyday that passes.

“Today, 05/12/2020 around 10: 26am the aunty as usual beat her and throw her naked outside the gate and gave her an order to go and collect her clothes from the near by tailor unclad for reasons unknown to me. She has nothing on her and use a sack (Bagco bag) to cover her self.

I’m writing this as an eye witness. Please, I call on all the authorities to come to this little girl’s rescue.

READ FULL STORY ON https://www.elizabethblog.com.ng/2020/12/13-year-old-girl-stripped-naked-and-thrown-into-the-street-in-Benue-state-by-her-Aunt.html

Re: 13-year-old Girl Stripped Naked And Thrown Into The Street In Benue By Her Aunt by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 06, 2020
May God provides enough for all parents to never be in situation of giving your kids to another to care and nurture, it's not always a good experience for people who were unfortunate to become victims

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-year-old Girl Stripped Naked And Thrown Into The Street In Benue By Her Aunt by Homeboiy: 10:40am On Dec 06, 2020
Where is the strip?

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Girl Stripped Naked And Thrown Into The Street In Benue By Her Aunt by Acjohn(m): 10:41am On Dec 06, 2020
Unfortunately these are the kind of women who gives birth to children that makes them shed tears and if God have mercy on them he never gives them any so that they can enjoy loneliness full time.
Its called karma
Re: 13-year-old Girl Stripped Naked And Thrown Into The Street In Benue By Her Aunt by Dracking(m): 11:12am On Dec 06, 2020
None of my aunts can try that on me even if we Dey another state nobody fit do that to me
Re: 13-year-old Girl Stripped Naked And Thrown Into The Street In Benue By Her Aunt by austine4real(m): 11:14am On Dec 06, 2020
Chai

Chai
Re: 13-year-old Girl Stripped Naked And Thrown Into The Street In Benue By Her Aunt by TwoBottles: 11:38am On Dec 06, 2020
When are we ever gonna learn? Women hate other women's children.

Men should also learn to be in control: you don't dare maltreat my dogs or starve them let alone a child that is living with me.

2 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Girl Stripped Naked And Thrown Into The Street In Benue By Her Aunt by lawalosky(m): 12:12pm On Dec 06, 2020
Too bad
Re: 13-year-old Girl Stripped Naked And Thrown Into The Street In Benue By Her Aunt by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
Dracking:
None of my aunts can try that on me even if we Dey another state nobody fit do that to me
You be man na

Dey can't fit to try shit

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Girl Stripped Naked And Thrown Into The Street In Benue By Her Aunt by Lastmankc(m): 1:45pm On Dec 06, 2020
Women are naturally wicked
Re: 13-year-old Girl Stripped Naked And Thrown Into The Street In Benue By Her Aunt by nzube25779: 3:54pm On Dec 06, 2020
May God provides enough for all parents to never be in situation of giving your kids to another to care and nurture, it's not always a good experience for people who were unfortunate to become victims
Re: 13-year-old Girl Stripped Naked And Thrown Into The Street In Benue By Her Aunt by Meteng: 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2020
Homeboiy:
Where is the strip?
Orrr
Re: 13-year-old Girl Stripped Naked And Thrown Into The Street In Benue By Her Aunt by Khd95(m): 2:43am On Dec 07, 2020
Homeboiy:
Where is the strip?
what do you need a picture of a stripped 13yos for
Re: 13-year-old Girl Stripped Naked And Thrown Into The Street In Benue By Her Aunt by adecz: 7:05am On Dec 07, 2020
She has skirt & bra & you
say she is nakkked?

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Richest Drug Lord Who Burnt $2 Million To Keep His Daughter Warm / Nigerians, Are The Problem Of Nigeria Not The Government (photos) / Betting No Be Your Mate: Nigerian Man Captured Thinking About His Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.