Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,869 members, 7,886,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 08:27 AM

Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him (52155 Views)

Nesma Galal: FFK Calls An Egyptian Woman "My Hatun" / Akeredolu Purchases N1.2 Billion Cars For Ondo Lawmakers, PDP Blasts Him / Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by HimName: 6:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
The IPOB god on it again

grin

Chai! see as small small gials dey play a whole PDP chieftain go left and right like ball.

My brother, if IPOB decide to 'show you love' biko just find ya way enter night bus go meet T.B joshua cos na badluck wan receive u so.

After TLump na Fani KaRode lemain grin

Dem don finish the guy grin
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by Mariangeles(f): 6:52pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Hahahaha keep deceiving yourself keyboard warrior, I'm the last person you can ever mess with Ginaflex, btw I told u to prove to me that I'm iceyjayzz and u are still yet to, loser! cheesycheesy

I got my eyes on u.

I only prove things to worthy people. You're not worthy.

You are just like a mere stripper I paid to dance and entertain me while I give attention to my phone, and I must say, you made my day fooling yourself.
I had fun messing with you, but now, the session is over!
I love how enraged you are now. grin
I ruffled you up without the need to be vulgar. kiss

1 Like

Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
Mariangeles:

I only prove things to worthy people. You're not worthy.

You are just like a mere stripper I paid to dance and entertain me while I give attention to my phone, and I must say, you made my day fooling yourself.
I had fun messing with you, but now, the session is over!
I love how enraged you are now. grin
I ruffled you up without the need to be vulgar. kiss
Hahahaha don't fool yourself young lady, we both know you have nothing to prove, you are basically an empty barrel with a deplorable mindset.

your posts clearly describes you as an inconsequential person that isn't worth a mili second of my time, you are way far below my class in all spheres and ramifications, and if you doubt it let us meet one on one, when I return from my vacation in Ghana that's if you have the balls or clitoris or whatever to face me, cheesycheesy but I know you can't because you are a scared pussy cheesy just prove me wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by platido(m): 7:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
Remember he has short fuse oooo... before story that touches
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by Pennywise(m): 7:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
Seems FFK is broke
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by educhigo: 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
Afonja na una way
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by nonhuman(m): 9:10pm On Dec 06, 2020
I am still yet to know why Yoruba dey always die for woman nyash, this man shame dey shame me l sware
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by omenka(m): 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ishilove:

grin grin grin
Why is my sixth sense telling me you're low key into it? embarassed
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by Connoisseur(m): 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
Like Donald Trump, like supporter
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by Ishilove: 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2020
omenka:
Why is my sixth sense telling me you're low key into it? embarassed
Lol. Nah, not me cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by Michaelota: 10:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
A very stupid man
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by MrCEO69(m): 12:11am On Dec 07, 2020
Economy don hard guy don start to bet grin hehehe

omenka:
Short Fused nonentities.

Couldn't care less whatever happens to any of them.

Barcelona is the stupidest club in the universe. See me see 35 million naira, only for the dolts to mess things up. angry angry angry angry
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by MrCEO69(m): 12:12am On Dec 07, 2020
Country don hard now 30k no they come again.
omenka:
This is just the third time I've tried it, and honestly, I'm not looking to continue. Had very loose change and decided to try my hand out. Stuff is very addictive I heard, so it's in your best interest not to even learn it. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by PastorFire: 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2020
omenka:
Just 10k sha. It was my third attempt ever after someone taught me how to the stuff works a month ago. On all three occasions, I lost. grin
My brother, u get mind o.

I play very rarely with little wins like 500.. Then use them to do savings wen it gets to 10k, i withdraw. I don't lose.

Jus sure games that are not more than 3.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] / Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) / Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.