Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,089 members, 7,890,601 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:45 PM

Slay Queen Riding A Bike With unclothedness Wearing No Pant Causes Stir Online-video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Riding A Bike With unclothedness Wearing No Pant Causes Stir Online-video (1132 Views)

“Don’t Judge Me”- Slay Queen Says As She Causes Stir Online With Her Round Ny@sh / Small-sized Man Poses With 2 Tall Curvy Ladies' Backsides, Causes Stir Online / "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Riding A Bike With unclothedness Wearing No Pant Causes Stir Online-video by Youngblogger: 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2020
The viral video sighted by yawabase.com sees a young lady having a strange moment as she rides behind a motorbike with no pan₸y.

Further in the video, another man sitting on a different bike is seen trying to touch the forbidden fruit.
Click on source link to Watch video of the moment another man on the bike tried to touch her Water melon

Source: https://yawabase.com/viral-video-of-slay-queen-riding-a-bike-without-wearing-any-pan%e2%82%b8y-causes-stir-online-watch/

Re: Slay Queen Riding A Bike With unclothedness Wearing No Pant Causes Stir Online-video by Organsmuggler(f): 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
Attention seeking whor*!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys that chase women as if your life depends on it what's your aim? / Scared Of Losing My Boyfriend Again / I Love Her But She's Not Ready For Any Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.