Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,657 members, 7,945,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:46 AM

NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation (26736 Views)

How Can I Change My Date Of Graduation? / How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate? / Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by yeyeboi(m): 12:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
Ok
Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by fuck419: 12:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
You're very stupid for wanting to serve. Who NYSC epp?

I thought you were going to be seeking to be employed, instead na how to go for service dey hungry you.

They're indeed after you, keep running sha!!

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by Shadysen: 12:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
This is not frustration wait for the real one... if you're in my shoes what are you going to say...
Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 07, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
If this is what is making you feel frustrated then I'd have to say you have no reason to worry.
1 year that could have been wasted doing NYSC can now be put to building yourself and attain more value.
NYSC means absolutely nothing,unless you want to be a public servant.

While you are absolutely correct, it is still a matter of choice to serve as someone who was eligible.

@Godeppme

You may need to get those copies of your academic records to Abuja by yourself. Even though they won't accept it directly, it would lay a foundation for your case cos it may have been sent by your school already.

If it's your dream to serve, please do so. Albeit, don't let it disrupt your plans for the future. That might have been God's way of preventing untimely death in your family... Who knows?

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by Muhylonaire007: 12:23pm On Dec 07, 2020
Buddy0:

Mumu how does this help him angry

Another frustrated mofo that doesn't want to admit.... slowpoke grin grin grin
Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by OKVALLY: 12:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
You are among those that think Nigeria is nothing, now your plan of living fail, you are crying.
Why did you travel immediately after your graduation?
Why did you not wait to finish the NYSC before travelling?
If your travel had worked out, could you have remember NYSC?
If you are 26 as at 2012 you finish, do you want to go to camp now at age 34?
Why not take exemption and proceed in life, almost 8 years of graduation, you are still taking of service when your mates are already counting millions.
Please don't frustrate yourself, start thinking Big.

6 Likes

Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by africanman2002(m): 12:27pm On Dec 07, 2020
Op which institution did you graduate from?.what's graduation year is in your statement of result?.Do you have your senate approved result with you.Have you collected your original certificate?.Which date of birth is in jamb?.If you provide these evidences, then I can help you sort it out.Its very simple, those in your school student affairs don't really what to do to make your dream come true.Don't collect the exception letter with some many error s on it.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by Heineken(m): 12:29pm On Dec 07, 2020
How can nysc be frustration na? I even think say na job issue.. Nawao.. If I tell you what's wrong with me ehn.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by humilitypays(m): 12:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
Godeppme:
Hello nairalanders,

I have a very big problem here.
I have been at home for close to 3 years now and i am loosing hope daily. I feel worthless. I graduated since 2012, then i traveled abroad and returned in 2015, then i did all my clearance and all and got my statement of result from uniben which read 2012.

However while registering at NYSC portal in 2017, i realized they made errors such as wrong names,wrong date of graduation. I graduated when i was 26 but nysc portal says i graduated in 2017,i have done everything possible,wrote student affairs,submitted copies of documents to back my claim,greased the palms of the stupid staffs at student affairs for my complaint to be posted to abuja,but even after that no difference.

I am really frustrated and i feel someone is after me why was it when it got to my turn,the idiot person feeding the computer at student affairs entered my details all wrong,right from my names to date of graduation.

Please who can help me out, i am eligible for service cos i graduated at 26,now till now they are telling me to take exemption letter with the error like that on the exemption.

I do not want it, it is not my portion..

i want to serve. please help me
Go to Lekki toll gate, find a plain paper and write your problem and carry it as a placard to Lekki Toll gate, that is where all Nigerian youths tired of these failed voodoo criminals in power at Aso Rock are heading to.

International community are also watching, so go there now!
Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by 123winglass: 12:32pm On Dec 07, 2020
Sorry the mistake came form uniben and not NYSC. They probably mixed up your data with someone that bares exactly your same name. The solution is to write a letter quoting nysc, ministry of education and your student Union body. They are the ones that can fast track this
Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by free2ryhme: 12:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
Godeppme:
Hello nairalanders,

I have been at home for close to 3 years now and i am loosing hope daily. I feel worthless. I graduated since 2012, then i traveled abroad and returned in 2015, then i did all my clearance and all and got my statement of result from uniben which read 2012.

However while registering at NYSC portal in 2017, i realized they made errors such as wrong names,wrong date of graduation. I graduated when i was 26 but nysc portal says i graduated in 2017,i have done everything possible,wrote student affairs,submitted copies of documents to back my claim,greased the palms of the stupid staffs at student affairs for my complaint to be posted to abuja,but even after that no difference.

I am really frustrated and i feel someone is after me why was it when it got to my turn,the idiot person feeding the computer at student affairs entered my details all wrong,right from my names to date of graduation.

Please who can help me out, i am eligible for service cos i graduated at 26,now till now they are telling me to take exemption letter with the error like that on the exemption.

I dont know if admissions officer office is still at the Main Auditorium, I suggest you go there meet someone/anyone there and cry out to help change this error
Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by Arindin: 12:34pm On Dec 07, 2020
grin
From birth na better crime to be nigerian
Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by Davo2080: 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2020
MiQui:
There's nothing wrong in not serving. The load you put on yourself is going to wear you down

Take it easy
A perfect response.why do we complicate things for ourselves. We are running when nobody is chasing us.take it easy and stop carrying excess load upon ur small head
Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by Praktikals(m): 12:36pm On Dec 07, 2020
Godeppme:

To serve Nigeria is not by force grin
Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by Exodora: 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
sayhi2bammy:
I dont even know the kind of advice to give because you might have tried all possible ways to get it solved. But i dont know if you can try this, if 'norm' is not working, maybe this is the time to go abnormal. Go cause a scene at the senate building, let the V.C be aware of your presence...the V.C might summon you to know the cause of the scene....it might sway in any direction.
That may be worst .As a learned person he should write a letter and copy it to V.C and other important bodies.
Once had a problem in my first year while in UNN , tried every possibility but no one gave me a listening ear not until I wrote a letter to the V.C. I did all I could both they all were abortive so I wrote to V.C and copied it to other bodies like students affairs and Admissions .
He shouldn't give them a breathing space , those people can be annoying .
Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by juman(m): 12:41pm On Dec 07, 2020
Go and see the vice chancellor and complain to him.
He can make thing done instantly.
I don't know if his staff would allow you to see him.
Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by 9icest: 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2020
Go and find a professional forger, do your own NYSC. I know many guys who work in banks who didn’t do NYSC. Na naija we dey...at least you still did the rubbish self
Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by CDMHELPDESK007: 12:44pm On Dec 07, 2020
@ OP, some issues are spiritual than physical.

Call or whatsap +2348153309479) and the rest will be history, via a one on one deliverance with the servant of God, Servant Vic of CCT. Deliverance Ministries, -9, Idowu Close, off second powerline, Sango Ota, Ogun State.

He is a demon destroyer, see for yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ild7ihc1Wag
Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by sayhi2bammy(m): 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2020
Exodora:

That may be worst .As a learned person he should write a letter and copy it to V.C and other important bodies.
Once had a problem in my first year while in UNN , tried every possibility but no one gave me a listening ear not until I wrote a letter to the V.C. I did all I could both they all were abortive so I wrote to V.C and copied it to other bodies like students affairs and Admissions .
He shouldn't give them a breathing space , those people can be annoying .

That's a good one though...atleast it caught the attention of the V.C
Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by Gloriouspa(m): 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
phransix2:
That's not enough reason to be frustrated. Even years after service many have not gotten jobs. Go ahead and learn a skill or two... Except you have your personal reasons on insisting on serving at all cost

He won't be able to hold any political appointment or office in future if he fail to do NYSC. I heard that myself at NYSC camp about a week ago when I went there to train some corps members.

Aside politics, he can do whatever business or work he desires.

Other thing you can do is to go spiritual and pray to get what belongs to you back. I wonder why everything seems working against you. Seek God and His righteousness, and I believe you will become victorious soon. God will have testimony soon. Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by MiQui: 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
The Business Hub is an enterprenual and business team of " 10 CONTENT WRITERS " working onboard a project to establish a chain of business ventures through a working from home-styled participation.

We seek more individuals to take up positions on our team and like you to consider participation.

We are looking for interested and willing persons to be a part of this team.

Your roles will be to write articles & produce a variety of them

You'll be trained to meet up with the necessary roles that's required of you.

You'll learn new insights, skills & ideas that will prove inestimable to you even after this project.

Remuneration is 1 Million Naira payable at the end of the engagement.

If you like to participate, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature

Thanks for reading

Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
Which of the abroad did you travel to? (country) just asking
Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by Drizzy5001(m): 12:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
Every body is frustrated in Nigeria in one way or the other...the only thing be say my own frustration fit dey different from your own ...so take am easy .... problem no dey finish...
Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2020
Muhylonaire007:
Wo... Everyone is frustrated in Nigeria, the difference is what frustrates me is different from yours.

Wonder why you dumped school..
If your certificate was issued in 2017 after Senate approval,then that's when you graduated.
For the name,go to registrar's office to get a covery note for mistake in your cert and another should be issued after the correction.
Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by Muhylonaire007: 12:56pm On Dec 07, 2020
[s][/s]
Ninisun:

Wonder why you dumped school..
If your certificate was issued in 2017 after Senate approval,then that's when you graduated.
For the name,go to registrar's office to get a covery note for mistake in your cert and another should be issued after the correction.
[s][/s]

Neck is paining you
Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by Jaqenhghar: 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2020
Godeppme:
Hello nairalanders,

You went abroad and came back
[img]https://media1./images/6aaf5abd067954025dece6ae687b6246/tenor.gif?itemid=10306281[/img]

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by xtervaganza(m): 1:02pm On Dec 07, 2020
A 34 year old crying about wanting to serve.

Wonders shall never end

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by jaxxy(m): 1:03pm On Dec 07, 2020
U finished skol and travelled for 3years?? Then came back and want to serve. Our school systems are poor at handling such of and on dates unless u hold them well.
Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by Truthissupreme: 1:06pm On Dec 07, 2020
oga your frustration is the situation you find yourself not Nysc.

left for me i would just take exemption, you don't know what God is driving you away from on the serve journey.

As things no straight you dey look for Nysc 33k by all means as if that is what would better your life.

Go and find the next solid path to your life instead of this "serve", you want something that would deflect your current predicament but it would only deceive you for just a year before reality comes again
Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by Lyrixz: 1:08pm On Dec 07, 2020
If you graduated in 2012 at the age of 26, you should be 34 now. At the age of 34, you should be thinking on how to establish yourself and make money, not crying or being frustrated because you can’t go for NYSC. I was praying not to go for NYSC, as I wanted to just exempt myself and do something more meaningful. Thank God my wish came through. If I tell you how much I have made within this year that I would have wasted for NYSC you won’t believe it. For your info, you can still get your NYSC certificate even with an exemption. Look for money instead of NYSC that won’t add value to your life, except you have another reason for wanting to go for NYSC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why NYSC Should Not Be Scrapped / NYSC To Increase Corpers' Allowances – Olawumi / Bandits Kill Obaje Saidu, Corps Member On His Way To Katsina For Clearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.