Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,257 members, 7,947,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 03:23 PM

Bursted! "I Married You Because Of Your Money" Fan To Regina Daniels - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bursted! "I Married You Because Of Your Money" Fan To Regina Daniels (469 Views)

Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko / I Don't Need Your Money, Fan Fires At Paul Of Psquare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bursted! "I Married You Because Of Your Money" Fan To Regina Daniels by VICKYGISTBLOGG: 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2020
Beautiful nollywood actress Regina Daniels took to her verified Facebook page to share handsome photos of her billionaire husband, Mr Ned Nwoko, and it has got so many of her fans talking.

Regina Daniels was born on the 12th of October in the year 2000. she went into acting at a tender age of 7 and has won so many awards and bagged lots of endorsement deals.

The beautiful actress, who put to bed early this year, is married to a Nigeria billionaire as his 7th wife. she has been a role models to so many people.

See what transpired between the actress that has got people talking

Read full details with link

https://vickygistblog.com/bursted-i-married-you-because-of-your-money-and-nothing-else-see-the-shocking-comment-a-fan-made-on-regina-daniels-post/

(1) (Reply)

No Room For Cross-over Service In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Churches / Davido And Fiancee, Chioma Allegedly Fight Over His Entanglement With Two Women / Beautiful Bride Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Kastina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.