Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,164 members, 7,946,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 10:01 AM

Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat (17096 Views)

Jean-Pierre Adams Dies After Being In Coma For 39 Years / Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) / Watching Watford Beat Arsenal Off 69 Road, Gwarinpa, Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by crossfm: 6:40am On Dec 07, 2020
D.J Cuppy was actually right dumping them.

Its only the strong hearted that can be an arsenal fan.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by Kevinsamba: 6:41am On Dec 07, 2020
I dey feel for arsenal tongue
Arteta is definitely getting his sack letter soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 07, 2020
post=96809450:
Not a good time to be an Arsenal fan.
We feel so sorry for them.
You know if you think of it,what Arsenal fans are going through in the hands of Arteta is very similar to what Nigerians are passing through in the hands of baba integrity?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by slimjosh231(m): 6:42am On Dec 07, 2020
Arteta is not good enough.
Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by RexTramadol1: 6:42am On Dec 07, 2020
post=96809450:
Not a good time to be an Arsenal fan.
We feel so sorry for them.

You’re back! Welcome ooo

Anything to relegate the gunners is fine by me.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by Bigredmachine: 6:43am On Dec 07, 2020
chai, we should have just sticked with AW o, see wetin change dey cause... i knew it from day one that if Wenger leaves arsenal, they would struggle... even kloop would struggle if he manages arsenal
Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by Adakintroy: 6:44am On Dec 07, 2020
Lord will let us enter heaven as arsenal fan. we've been through hell already.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by EdoFirstBorn(m): 6:44am On Dec 07, 2020
Fibonacci88:
It's the hope that kills. Arsenal should just find out how many points they need to stay safe in the premier league this season and work towards that.Next match is a relagation 6 pointer with Burnley, they can Kickstart thier survival quest from there.

What is relagation??
Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 07, 2020
Einvestmentsolu:
Who's arsenal?

olee
Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by fisco82(m): 6:49am On Dec 07, 2020
Anything that will make them relegate, is comfortable for me. Useless team

Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by div111(m): 6:50am On Dec 07, 2020
Adakintroy:
Even partey belike say them dupe us. That guy belike who never play ball since them born am.

Anyway I blame arteta using the ."if nots broken don't fix it theory"

The team was having a decent vibe towards the back d of last season.

3_4_3. Pepe, lacazzet and auba were giving us what we need upfront. Cabellos and xhaka were also doing ok in the center. Even mustafi was suddenly playing ok.

We also had one if the best shot stopper Martinez.

Then we overhaul. Pepe drop for Williams. Niles drop for saka , xhaka was temporarily draft out. for Partey and elneny. Leno came in for Martinez. Luize and mustafi went out. Gabriel and stones came in.

Ever since things have been a mess. We just can't get our rythm going anymore.

If it's not broken don't fix it.

Wailings of an ass-anal fan grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by HonourableUche(m): 6:50am On Dec 07, 2020
ghettokid1:

https://www.goal.com/en-us/news/arsenal-off-to-worst-league-start-in-39-years-after-north-london-/b2rtfqsh9eqg1uf2u4cqwzbo4
I don't know if you could edit this post. A lot of typographical errors and spaces aren't properly placed.
Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by ofiko123(m): 6:52am On Dec 07, 2020
Every year same news same old story..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by Gabriel004: 6:53am On Dec 07, 2020
HeadShot:
Arsenal is a waste bin....

I pity those supposed this club
Wait till end of the season. Your own team might not win a single pencil

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by bluefilm: 6:55am On Dec 07, 2020
#ArtertaOUT

#PochettinoIN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by adecz: 6:55am On Dec 07, 2020
They should get relegated to
format & reset their game..

❎❎❎❎ ❎❎❎❎ ❎❎❎❎

Nonsense!!! angry angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by MrStylish(m): 6:55am On Dec 07, 2020
Abobi
Arsenal always know their position in the league even before the league starts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by Anaerobi(m): 6:56am On Dec 07, 2020
The current Arsenal fans arent enjoying football at all... While watching their game yesterday, I pity Arsenal fans. Because The worst thing that will happen to a football fans is to support Arsenal.
They should go to relegation. Am tired of them repeating history of invincible...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by HeadShot: 6:57am On Dec 07, 2020
Gabriel004:
Wait till end of the season. Your own team might not win a single pencil

Oh... Arsenal wants to win the league
Lol... Good luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by Jadec20: 6:58am On Dec 07, 2020
How can someone be saying that Arsenal will rise again. As Lazarus abi as unleavened bread wey dey don add yeast

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by chrisxxx(m): 6:59am On Dec 07, 2020
Adakintroy:
Even partey belike say them dupe us. That guy belike who never play ball since them born am.

Anyway I blame arteta using the ."if nots broken don't fix it theory"

The team was having a decent vibe towards the back d of last season.

3_4_3. Pepe, lacazzet and auba were giving us what we need upfront. Cabellos and xhaka were also doing ok in the center. Even mustafi was suddenly playing ok.

We also had one if the best shot stopper Martinez.

Then we overhaul. Pepe drop for Williams. Niles drop for saka , xhaka was temporarily draft out. for Partey and elneny. Leno came in for Martinez. Luize and mustafi went out. Gabriel and stones came in.

Ever since things have been a mess. We just can't get our rythm going anymore.

If it's not broken don't fix it.
Arteta had a second coach on pitch in the person of Martinez. He reminded the players of their positions when they were about to derail. There was positional awareness especially of his defenders.
He could have been the captain because he understood the club so well.
But I think Arteta wanted to prove a point about not being anti-German. Since he has axed Ozil, he wanted to show it was not a case of a Ozil being a German.
He brought Leno from nowhere to take over from a winning keeper. Who does that?
Meanwhile Martinez had been in the club for over 10 years and by age older than Leno.
No keeper is good if you can't coordinate your defence line.
Arsenal lost the game due to defence lapses.
Take this Arteta will win MORINHO when it matters most.

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by Gabkosh: 7:06am On Dec 07, 2020
HeadShot:

Oh... Arsenal wants to win the league
Lol... Good luck
Not necessary the league. You are just being pained by the truth. Did they win league last season, didn't they win cup last season despite being worst. Now tell me your club and let see what they won last season.

Even I can assure you that Tottenham won't won anything this season. They were better than arsenal last season but won nothing.
Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 07, 2020
internationalman:
Ozil's mood after the match
Abeg, enough of this ozil bs.
Ozil that scored 2 goals and created 2 chances in a whole season.
Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by HeadShot: 7:10am On Dec 07, 2020
Gabkosh:
Not necessary the league. You are just being pained by the truth. Did they win league last season, didn't they win cup last season despite being worst. Now tell me your club and let see what they won last season.

Even I can assure you that Tottenham won't won anything this season. They were better than arsenal last season but won nothing.

Arsenal wants to win the fa cup and go on relegation... Wow
Good luck
Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by Kwara1stson: 7:14am On Dec 07, 2020
Gabkosh:

FA cup merchant

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by nero2face: 7:16am On Dec 07, 2020
Pierocash:
Anything to make them relegate is OK by me
me too...them too make mouth with yeye histories grin
Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by reallest(f): 7:18am On Dec 07, 2020
Pierocash:
Anything to make them relegate is OK by me

Lower league they are from,lower league they will be playing next season
Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by anochuko01(m): 7:19am On Dec 07, 2020
We are having the worse squad in those 39 years. No winger, no creative midfielders.

Teams have simply gotten Arteta's tactics.

Teams have simply stopped the usual high pressing that usually leave them exposed at the back after some quick passes.

Teams now sit back and stay tight, knowing that we don't have the kind of players that can break teams down. No players who can comfortably beat one or two players.
Pepe is also a space merchant. He's useless without much space to exploit.

I know we'll be fine in the next one to two years sha. When we get rid of the deadwoods, we can then bring in players in the mould of Gabriel and partey.
Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by Rugaria: 7:27am On Dec 07, 2020
That Saka of a player is part of their problem. That guy is a very average player. Don't know why they surround him with so much noise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Use The Money You Won In Gambling To Pay Tithe In The Church? / Buhari Approves Postponement Of National Sports Festival Over Coronavirus / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Barcelona Vs Chelsea 3-0 – Highlights & Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.