Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:34 PM

Begging Anointing Of SIMP - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Begging Anointing Of SIMP (755 Views)

How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? / What Sort Of Simp Is This? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Begging Anointing Of SIMP by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
(1) Please now please now please now, forgive me... "Please now" in the morning till night....

(2) Please now please now please now...I know you have really offended me, but let me apologize to you first... Apologize even when innocent...

(3) Please now please now please now, pick my call. Hope you are not angry I called much?

(4) Please now please now please now...Let me help you carry your handbag from oshodi to surulere... please now please now..

3 Likes

Re: Begging Anointing Of SIMP by Jodha(f): 11:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
I must agree with yhu op.... it's really irritating for me....

Especially when I say I'm not interested...yhu keep begging... begging for what..

It's annoying really..

1 Like

Re: Begging Anointing Of SIMP by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 06, 2020
simping is a disorder

7 Likes

Re: Begging Anointing Of SIMP by virginprincess(f): 11:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
It is really annoying sha, but if you marry those type of guys, you as a woman wouldn't face stress one day, infact you will use him as you like.

6 Likes

Re: Begging Anointing Of SIMP by tobechi74: 1:47am On Dec 07, 2020
To beg is now a simp. Chai.
One of my uncle is very good at begging the wife.
She will not hear. Until he said, I love begging first ,so when I act, I will be sure I satisfied my conscience.
Only then does she have sence.

The man was brought up to be over polite and respectful. He begs his children whenever he wants to send them on an errand.but when they misbehave, he Flogs them like a military officer.

To beg is a way of life. Unfortunately, ladies love assertive, commanding personalities.
Re: Begging Anointing Of SIMP by MrHighSea: 2:44am On Dec 07, 2020
tobechi74:
To beg is now a simp. Chai.
One of my uncle is very good at begging the wife.
She will not hear. Until he said, I love begging first ,so when I act, I will be sure I satisfied my conscience.
Only then does she have sence.

The man was brought up to be over polite and respectful. He begs his children whenever he wants to send them on an errand.but when they misbehave, he Flogs them like a military officer.

To beg is a way of life. Unfortunately, ladies love assertive, commanding personalities.

Including PLEASE in a request is kinda polite. Esp when coupled with a persuasive tone. I apply in on kids and just everyone.

But, the day I go chance/flog you, you'll think I'm from Mars.
Re: Begging Anointing Of SIMP by odinson1(m): 10:10am On Dec 07, 2020
virginprincess:
It is really annoying sha, but if you marry those type of guys, you as a woman wouldn't face stress one day, infact you will use him as you like.

This is why You ladies use Those kind of men as a Retirement plan for marriage when you want to settle down.
Emphasis on the word "Use" In your comment
Ladies Normally take Advantage of nice guys/simps and Use them For Validation,Magical Atm to extract resources from, Bodyguards to protect them Etc
Ubunja was right when he said Women are naturally Redpilled

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Begging Anointing Of SIMP by Nazgul: 10:53am On Dec 07, 2020
virginprincess:
So that's what you're praying for ba?

Re: Begging Anointing Of SIMP by marsman: 10:57am On Dec 07, 2020
Please now, please now, please now, Just the tip and i will be Okay. I promise i won't go in full, just the tip.
Re: Begging Anointing Of SIMP by virginprincess(f): 11:05am On Dec 07, 2020
Nazgul:

So that's what you're praying for ba?
Yes na, those type of men are my spec.
Re: Begging Anointing Of SIMP by Nazgul: 11:11am On Dec 07, 2020
virginprincess:
Yes na, those type of men are my spec.
I thought you ladies were attracted to confident men. Men with charisma, not some simpleton following you up and down like a dog on heat.

3 Likes

Re: Begging Anointing Of SIMP by virginprincess(f): 11:19am On Dec 07, 2020
Nazgul:

I thought you ladies were attracted to confident men. Men with charisma, not some simpleton following you up and down like a dog on heat.
Every girl with what she likes, for me i like those type of guys especially the shy ones, if you are shy there is no way you can have numerous girlfriends.
Re: Begging Anointing Of SIMP by Nazgul: 11:24am On Dec 07, 2020
virginprincess:
Every girl with what she likes, for me i like those type of guys especially the shy ones, if you are shy there is no way you can have numerous girlfriends.
I agree with you...we all have burdens but we must make sure we choose ours carefully so as to be able to bear it for the rest of our lives with less problems.
Re: Begging Anointing Of SIMP by virginprincess(f): 11:39am On Dec 07, 2020
Nazgul:

I agree with you...we all have burdens but we must make sure we choose ours carefully so as to be able to bear it for the rest of our lives with less problems.
Exactly why i like those type of guys, i don't have time for smart boys with their wahala.

1 Like

Re: Begging Anointing Of SIMP by Nazgul: 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
virginprincess:
Exactly why i like those type of guys, i don't have time for smart boys with their wahala.
Lol @ smart boys. Truth is every smart guy was once a simp it's you ladies that made us smart with your cunniness. Every guy with who sees relationship from a neutral point of view and not the regular Romeo and Juliet way has one sad story to tell in his attempt at love in the hands of the wrong girl. If you actually want a shy guy like you said, make him happy and don't ever see his calmness as weakness and you'll enjoy your relationship/marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Begging Anointing Of SIMP by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2020
Nazgul:

Lol @ smart boys. Truth is every smart guy was once a simp it's you ladies that made us smart with your cunniness. Every guy with who sees relationship from a neutral point of view and not the regular Romeo and Juliet way has one sad story to tell in his attempt at love in the hands of the wrong girl. If you actually want a shy guy like you said, make him happy and don't ever see his calmness as weakness and you'll enjoy your relationship/marriage.

Omor you can explain for Africa grin grin

1 Like

Re: Begging Anointing Of SIMP by Telegram234(m): 6:46pm On Dec 07, 2020
Simp. $imp: pls now just say YES and i will make u the happiest woman on Earth... girl: ok I will think about it but first I need 2k urgently... simp: ok baby...
Re: Begging Anointing Of SIMP by Akinbahm(m): 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
odinson1:

This is why You ladies use Those kind of men as a Retirement plan for marriage when you want to settle down.
Emphasis on the word "Use" In your comment
Ladies Normally take Advantage of nice guys/simps and Use them For Validation,Magical Atm to extract resources from, Bodyguards to protect them Etc
Ubunja was right when he said Women are naturally Redpilled

If u refuse to game them they will game you know this and know peace.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nikole Mitchell, Who Used To Be Pastor But Now A Stripper. / Things That Cause Insecurities In A Relationship. / Why I Fuvk My Madam Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.