Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,680 members, 7,948,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 01:22 AM

Mp3 And Full Lyrics Of CRAVING YOU BY Vanz - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mp3 And Full Lyrics Of CRAVING YOU BY Vanz (146 Views)

Download Official New Nigeria National Anthem – We Hail Thee Mp3 And Lyric 2024 / We Hail Thee - Nigeria National Anthem Mp3 And Lyrics / Erigga Ft Victor AD #motivation Full Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mp3 And Full Lyrics Of CRAVING YOU BY Vanz by Nightcrowd: 11:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
Artist name: vanZ, Produced by: Savagebeat, Year released: 2020.

Its sometimes crazy the feeling you get after breakups. Can't still get over it? "CRAVING YOU" by DjvanZ prod. by @savagebeat100.
Below is the lyrics;

I'm not feeling ok
I think i'm going insane
Alot is going through my head
Since the last time you left

I know we gon fight
I know you gon cross the line
Rompiendose el corazon
para siempre[b]
To get the song and the complete lyrics
Click on the link below
[/b]
https://jamesadrena..com/2020/10/music-vanzcraving-you.html

(1) (Reply)

Tasgist Feat Navie Vibes X Spongebob Squarepants X Ben10 and Cocomelon - Tasgist / Gospel Music: Alice Kalu – You Reign / Looking To Buy 50's To 80's Soul/funk/afrobeat Nigerian Vynil Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.