Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,433 members, 7,917,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:40 AM

Burial Of Seyi Makinde's Mother, Abigail Makinde (Photos, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Of Seyi Makinde's Mother, Abigail Makinde (Photos, Video) (32379 Views)

Oyo Judicial Panel On EndSARS Submits Report To Governor Makinde (Photos) / Abigail Makinde Is Dead: Governor Seyi Makinde's Mother Dies. Olubadan Mourns / INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Oyo Governor, Seyi Makinde - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Seyi Makinde's Mother, Abigail Makinde (Photos, Video) by SmartPolician: 10:59am On Dec 07, 2020
farem:

Ẹnu o se. If horses were wishes...

What did you smoke this morning?

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Burial Of Seyi Makinde's Mother, Abigail Makinde (Photos, Video) by HRMK: 11:02am On Dec 07, 2020
tears bawo?mama went home at best of times!when the son is a sitting gov!i beg oga gomina,u owe me iphone bcs me,i nor go come chop rice dia o!u nor kuku invite me self!GET ME IPHONE,I BEG!!
Re: Burial Of Seyi Makinde's Mother, Abigail Makinde (Photos, Video) by Amotekun777: 11:52am On Dec 07, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
[s][/s]

So you are back from your ban grin

The same troll all along. I knew it. 7+1=7

Go figure... cool How you go take make 2021, we go see. angry
Re: Burial Of Seyi Makinde's Mother, Abigail Makinde (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 07, 2020
Mac2016:
This woman did alot for me, she helped in changing my story. May her soul rest well with her creator in heaven. She was a very kind woman. Never knew seeing her won't come again as we discussed meeting in December during yuletide just two days to her demise.

RIP Grandma

His mum is from Ondo state..

But still Edo and yoruba people share alot in common and marry each other..

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Seyi Makinde's Mother, Abigail Makinde (Photos, Video) by ODJ124(m): 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
SenorFax:

I don't pray such happens to you. Change your ways before Karma resume your case

am not saying he's not going through emotional breakdown...
all am saying the tears is just for the camera..
You know he's a politician...

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Seyi Makinde's Mother, Abigail Makinde (Photos, Video) by ODJ124(m): 12:12pm On Dec 07, 2020
Sonnobax15:
Why would someone shed crocodile tears on the day of his mother's burial ?
Abi you think say he dey happy say him mama die? Now when she suppose enjoy the fruit of her labor

No be every word suppose comot from your mouth......some suppose end up for soak away pit....

Re: Burial Of Seyi Makinde's Mother, Abigail Makinde (Photos, Video) by SenorFax(m): 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
ODJ124:

Yea he is a politician. But remember even assassins have family that they care about too. No matter how bad someone is, he or she will definitely care about someone, and it's mostly their mothers.
Re: Burial Of Seyi Makinde's Mother, Abigail Makinde (Photos, Video) by 123winglass: 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
I believe we are all eternally bound that was why we met on Earth in the first place
Re: Burial Of Seyi Makinde's Mother, Abigail Makinde (Photos, Video) by bishopsele84: 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
The mother is fom Edo State,no wonder she's beautiful.R.i.p mama
Re: Burial Of Seyi Makinde's Mother, Abigail Makinde (Photos, Video) by Achz(m): 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2020
Re: Burial Of Seyi Makinde's Mother, Abigail Makinde (Photos, Video) by murmee: 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2020
bishopsele84:
The mother is fom Edo State,no wonder she's beautiful.R.i.p mama
Aren't you mixing things up? Is it not the wife of the Governor that is from Edo state?
Re: Burial Of Seyi Makinde's Mother, Abigail Makinde (Photos, Video) by petitejolie(f): 4:54pm On Dec 07, 2020
SenorFax:

Yea he is a politician. But remember even assassins have family that they care about too. No matter how bad someone is, he or she will definitely care about someone, and it's mostly their mothers.
dont mind that one that just wants to b relevant in the comment section.
Re: Burial Of Seyi Makinde's Mother, Abigail Makinde (Photos, Video) by petitejolie(f): 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2020
Chris2863:

Pls oo, what would they have called her before, mama Patrick, mama Chris or mama Wasiu, is Seyi not the name of her son?
cos she had other kids older Dan him and aside him but dey still chose to call her mama seyi.
Re: Burial Of Seyi Makinde's Mother, Abigail Makinde (Photos, Video) by orlaglobal234: 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2020
Look at his wive look gentle and simple with her simple dress unlike some other governors wive with eavy make up and dress

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What I Experienced As Obi’s Chief Of Staff – Prof Okunna / Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote / Photos From El-rufai's Campaign Rally Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.