Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,602 members, 7,878,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:31 AM

Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag (24049 Views)

Suspension: No Regret Backing APC In Ebonyi, Says Anyim Pius Anyim / My Suspension By Ayu Last Kick Of A Dead Horse — Fayose / Nigerians Demand Arrest Of Agbazuere, Sacked Abia COS. Police Keep Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by 9jaBlogger: 8:40am On Dec 07, 2020
Following his suspension from office as Chief of Staff to the Abia state governor, Dr ACB Agbazuere has blamed unnamed "enemies" as being responsible for his ordeal, Igbere TV reports.

This is even as Agbazuere who was suspended after he was caught on camera 'spraying' money on a popular clergyman at the Abia Government House, bragged that there was no cause for alarm.

A source close to the chief of staff office, who would not want to be mentioned, told Igbere TV that Agbazure spoke while addressing a circle of friends in his Office after the news of his sack got to him.

“Agbazuere described himself as a child of light who will always defeat darkness,” the source, who was among the "friends" addressed said.

“It is a matter of time, no cause for alarm, I will return [to my position], I have been assured of that,” our source quoted Agbazuere as saying.

Meanwhile, Nigerians have called for the immediate arrest and prosecution of the Abia governor’s Chief of Staff “for abusing the naira note”, a symbol of the country's sovereignty.

Despite public outcry and wide condemnation, nothing much has been done with both management of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and authorities of the Nigerian Police Force keeping mum.

According to the CBN Act, spraying of Naira notes amounts to “abusing the country’s symbol of sovereignty.” The CBN had equally warned that abusing and spraying of Naira notes may get you a jail term.

Section 21 of the CBN Act 2007 prescribes “imprisonment for a term not less than six months or to a fine not less than N50,000 or to both such fine and imprisonment” for anyone guilty of “spraying of, dancing or matching on the Naira or any note issued by the Bank during social occasions”.

https://igberetvnews.com/1374420/enemies-behind-suspension-cause-alarm-ex-abia-cos-brags/

1 Share

Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by Yenefer(f): 8:41am On Dec 07, 2020
Blame game.
Well that's how enemies works.
Stupid cultist

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 07, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

In life wisdom is very essential. We as Christians, we need to cultivate that attitude in respective of what we are doing in the name of 'honoring a man of God'.

What Dr. ACB did was stupidity of the highest order. Honoring a man of God at the detriment of your lost, I don't think that's God. If you honour him, blessing is awaiting for you not suspension. God love orderliness, he should have spread the money in his church, infaçt off camera. But since he want to show, imagine in his office. He lack wisdom!!!!!

39 Likes

Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by Moferere: 8:44am On Dec 07, 2020
I no know why everything about Abia dey get k-leg undecided

No good road, but the CoS dey spray money.

18 Likes

Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 07, 2020
Yenefer:
Blame game.
Well that's how enemies works.
Stupid cultist

Do you think you have said facts? undecided
Cultist? Where? Who?

No facts just Trash!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by Kriss216: 8:59am On Dec 07, 2020
Looting and showing off our collective funds should be treated as a criminal offence. They offender should be hanged if Nigeria is a sane country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by adogp: 9:00am On Dec 07, 2020
Shameless Man.. rubbish
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by Vikkoh(m): 9:00am On Dec 07, 2020
“It is a matter of time, no cause for alarm, I will return [to my position], I have been assured of that,” our source quoted Agbazuere as saying.

angry

With this statement, believe his suspension at your peril.
Person we dey work remotely from the comfort of him room.

Someone said the best option that'd be of benefit to us is to carry out jungle justice on Politicians, maybe, just maybe by then the incoming ones can start having sense.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by considerroll: 9:01am On Dec 07, 2020
Na your village people sir
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by donyfrank: 10:02am On Dec 07, 2020
Because you're a native doctor, and Indabosky was involved doesn't mean there is no cause for alarm.

Alarm don blow already and your juju no go save you.

2 Likes

Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by money121(m): 10:10am On Dec 07, 2020
Ok
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by lekki1444: 10:11am On Dec 07, 2020
grin
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by SoftP(m): 10:11am On Dec 07, 2020
W
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by free2ryhme: 10:11am On Dec 07, 2020
9jaBlogger:

https://igberetvnews.com/1374420/enemies-behind-suspension-cause-alarm-ex-abia-cos-brags/

All of a sudden you have enemies for what you used your own hands to do by yourself without any influence nor threat

6 Likes

Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:11am On Dec 07, 2020
Excerpts by Abians :
Agbazuere has money to throw around while Abia State roads are now death traps.

According to the statement, "we've been complaining about the irrationality of the officials of this administration and politicians,, but people don't understand.
What our people saw on video is just a tip of the iceberg to their squandermania nature."

"What the Chief of Staff to Governor Okezie Ikpeazu did was a huge slap on the faces of Abia Health Workers and other Government workers that are being owed backlogs of salaries."

"He has insulted workers at HMB, Abia Poly and other people who are dying of hunger. He should be sacked with his sack letter made public."

"Nobody has right to mock Abians in that manner as he did.
So, the Government has money to waste while our people are dying of hunger with our state looking like war ravaged zone."

Live with the consequence of your foolishness Agbazuere biko.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by olaboy33(m): 10:12am On Dec 07, 2020
The governor who ordered your suspension must be your number one enemy.

The guy above me is here to say something meaningful but in a senseless way as usual.
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by mathkid(m): 10:12am On Dec 07, 2020
undecided

Please contact me for your business logo, flyer, banner, posters, business cards, letterhead and many other designs

Check my signature for more info and contact me

Thanks
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:12am On Dec 07, 2020
Imagine the people controlling the affairs of a whole state!
Foolishness it's peak!!

Where there is no law , there is no crime.
There are laws governing Nigeria and there are rules and regulations governing Nairaland also.
If you break the rules, get ready for the consequences.

One thing with our darling country is that people love breaking the law, some, just for the fun of it!
They urinate at the exact point of where they see a huge signpost that says 'DO NOT URINATE HERE'!!

God bless Nigeria.
God bless Nairaland.
God bless [/b] and all our friends, Well-wishers and lovers.
This country will only start to get better when we all start following the set down rules, starting from the citizens up to the leaders.

Again, [b]God bless Nigeria

focus7:
Is only in Nigeria a public official is accused of wrong and he still displays public arrogance with no remorse for his wrong
Only in Nigeria o.
There was a nation.
Someone that is supposed to bury his head in shame,
Still coming out on Monday morning to yarn okpata!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by Charmingrascal(m): 10:12am On Dec 07, 2020
Can you imagine the people who are controlling a State affairs.

2 Likes

Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by lucind(f): 10:12am On Dec 07, 2020
Madt people everywhere!
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by Basicend: 10:13am On Dec 07, 2020
All the attributes of this pastor doesn't resemble anything related a disciple.

Where are the fruits of the spirit. . Coz it is written, by their fruits you shall know them;

Not by their miracles.

But does Nigerians really care, that's my issue.

All those ocultist, ritualists, witches/ wizards etc have all opened Churches in Nigeria today. It's sad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by aikyg(m): 10:13am On Dec 07, 2020
The man did nothing wrong. All he did was to spray a wad of 200 naira notes, which is about ten thousand naira in total, and we are calling for his head.
Money spraying had always been part of our culture. Show me a Nigerian who has never sprayed money and I'll show you a fake Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by allen113: 10:13am On Dec 07, 2020
k
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by delishpot: 10:14am On Dec 07, 2020
Sure
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by fnep2smooth(m): 10:14am On Dec 07, 2020
Na so

They do crossover night for your matter.
You want to show off to your enemy u end up losing ur job later still de blame the enemies.

As if they remote you to show off
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by chrisxxx(m): 10:15am On Dec 07, 2020
This man will use his mouth and bastardize a defensible case to an indefensible one. You never sprayed money. There is no prove that what you sprayed was money let alone Naira. It was only paper-cut to money size note you sprayed.
Your case is the simplest of any political case I have seen. They saw you spraying what looked like money. But in real sense of it , it wasn't. Simple. Onus of prove lies on who alleges.
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:15am On Dec 07, 2020
That is the problem of most Christians. Once they misbehave or break the Law and they get punished for that, they attribute it to their enemies. It is never their fault
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by Fierypreacher: 10:15am On Dec 07, 2020
shocked
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by phelonrays: 10:16am On Dec 07, 2020
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons / Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Valentine's Day With His Wife, Nkechi (Video) / Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.