Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,415 members, 7,974,694 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:50 AM

”it’s Like You Don’t Like Me”- Bbnaija Star Nengi Replies To Trolls. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”it’s Like You Don’t Like Me”- Bbnaija Star Nengi Replies To Trolls. (375 Views)

Halima Abubakar Gives Classy Replies To Followers Who Accused Her Of Bleaching / Alex Replies To Troll Who Said She's Being Pimped For Money / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma’s Message To Trolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

”it’s Like You Don’t Like Me”- Bbnaija Star Nengi Replies To Trolls. by ItootalkMedia: 10:20am On Dec 07, 2020
BBNaija reality star Nengi Rebeca Hampson took to social media reply internet troll who ask her to do Jowo dancing challenge.

Nengi took to her social media timeline, shared a music video of Davido ‘Jowo’, which featured her in the movie. And ask her fans to tell her the scene they love most in the music video......

Read Complete News Below ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

https://itootalk.com/its-like-you-dont-like-me-bbnaija-star-nengi-replies-to-trolls-who-ask-her-to-do-jowo-dance-challenge/

(1) (Reply)

London Base Nigerian Artist, Passmark Was Arrested For Breaking Lockdown Rules / See How Court Sentenced OMAH LAY And TEMS To Prison (full Video) / Laycon Said Nobody Noticed Him In Bella Shmurda Cashapp Music Video Dropped 24hr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.