Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:52 AM

EndSARS: No Traces Of Any Protester At Lekki Toll Gate - Akanni Ola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: No Traces Of Any Protester At Lekki Toll Gate - Akanni Ola (38851 Views)

#EndSARS: No Amount Of Attacks Can Deny Tinubu Right To Contest In 2023 –Junaid / EndSARS: No Unit Has Been Created To Replace SARS Yet - Police / Protester At Amnesty International Turns Placard Upside Down (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: No Traces Of Any Protester At Lekki Toll Gate - Akanni Ola by Vistra40: 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2020
uptimum123:
Fire burn their yansh.. Na who born monkey when Operation Buratai dey ground

What has your operation buratai done in the battle against Boko Haram up north?people are being slaughtered in the north yet your buratai can only show his power on protesters. Shame
Re: EndSARS: No Traces Of Any Protester At Lekki Toll Gate - Akanni Ola by tunday2020(m): 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2020
As at 3pm, still no protest at Lekki Toll Gate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1j6CNdXfhL0

Re: EndSARS: No Traces Of Any Protester At Lekki Toll Gate - Akanni Ola by yungmill(m): 3:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
FROGMAN101:

Best reply to this comment written by Newton85

"Oga, many of us supported the #ENDSARS movement. I mean, were are also victims or prospective victims of SARS animals. But any #ENDSARS protest right now in this Lagos is ill-timed and ill-advised. Not after the loss of lives, loss of properties and massive destruction of Lagos infrastructures that were the consequences of the last #ENDSARS protests. No sane government will allow that to replay itself just to be seen as being "democratic."
Moreover, many business owners who were very sympathetic to the last #ENDSARS protests had their businesses and livelihoods looted and destroyed, so such people will be weary of another rounds of protests. You #ENDSARS protesters this time should should use your senses."

How do you want stakeholders to support another f ucking protest when the last one was a disaste!??!

You all keep saying the samething but avoid the root cause.
Was the protest peaceful till the government intervened?
Whose job is it to secure lives and property?
If the government is right by its people will people protest?
What was and still is the stance of the government even after the protest?
Which responsible government has ever opened fire on its people?
Lastly which country has ever wared against its people with the military?

I like to hear your answers, a government who cant maintain a peaceful atmosphere when a protest is ongoing is a failure in everything.
Re: EndSARS: No Traces Of Any Protester At Lekki Toll Gate - Akanni Ola by Seyzcham91(m): 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2020
smallest sense you no get! which aim has been achieved?

by putting same wine in a different bottle?

i no blame you, we know your type, THE TYPE THAT SETTLE FOR LESS and Very Myopic Minded
olaboy33:
No sensible youth would go out to protest on #EndSars after the aim has been achieved.
Re: EndSARS: No Traces Of Any Protester At Lekki Toll Gate - Akanni Ola by Gabkosh: 3:36pm On Dec 07, 2020
helinues:

We always win at the end... Achieves don't lie... grin
You are wining in zamfara. Hahahaha
Re: EndSARS: No Traces Of Any Protester At Lekki Toll Gate - Akanni Ola by ayusco85(m): 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
Why naaa??
Let me go there myself to confirm!!

Our right to protest is fundamental globally.

We can't sit down and watch Buhari destroy this country......Lai Lai....

#Buharimustgo.

You can protest but don't infringe on the rights of others to movement

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: No Traces Of Any Protester At Lekki Toll Gate - Akanni Ola by Farki: 3:42pm On Dec 07, 2020
uptimum123:

Burutai that is drinking palm wine in his house won't go and face his work.

Re: EndSARS: No Traces Of Any Protester At Lekki Toll Gate - Akanni Ola by TooMuchStuff: 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2020
ayusco85:

S
Zankyou
Re: EndSARS: No Traces Of Any Protester At Lekki Toll Gate - Akanni Ola by TooMuchStuff: 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2020
ayusco85:

Zankyou
Re: EndSARS: No Traces Of Any Protester At Lekki Toll Gate - Akanni Ola by helinues: 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
Gabkosh:
You are wining in zamfara. Hahahaha

Hope you read the press statement from Lagos Police today?
Re: EndSARS: No Traces Of Any Protester At Lekki Toll Gate - Akanni Ola by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:54pm On Dec 07, 2020
That's just a sign that national protest is cooking...
that's what we just wanted u to know.

be prepared...

we move.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: No Traces Of Any Protester At Lekki Toll Gate - Akanni Ola by uuzba(m): 3:55pm On Dec 07, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
Why naaa??

#Buharimustgo.
You people forgot about the weather. It was nice, cloudy and cool in October. So very easy to stay outside all day.
Now this December, the sun is blazing hot. Nobkdy wanna hang out under the sun.
Simple.
Re: EndSARS: No Traces Of Any Protester At Lekki Toll Gate - Akanni Ola by Neddstark: 3:55pm On Dec 07, 2020
yungmill:

Can a president ban the constitution? If yes then he can ban protesting. Thats your answer.

Hope someday you learn humility! I will like to know how you came to the conclusion that am not engaged productively, like i said it always has to be about you! Hope you find your way soon

You have to be jobless to think of protesting when you have a paying job or hustle.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: No Traces Of Any Protester At Lekki Toll Gate - Akanni Ola by FROGMAN101(m): 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2020
yungmill:

You all keep saying the samething but avoid the root cause.
Was the protest peaceful till the government intervened?
Whose job is it to secure lives and property?
If the government is right by its people will people protest?
What was and still is the stance of the government even after the protest?
Which responsible government has ever opened fire on its people?
Lastly which country has ever wared against its people with the military?

I like to hear your answers, a government who cant maintain a peaceful atmosphere when a protest is ongoing is a failure in everything.

1) Was the protest peaceful till the government intervened?

Even before the government intervened people were already getting robbed and there was looting (Note that the protest did not happen in only Lagos state) I have evidence to back this up.

And hilarious that you think blocking of a major highway thereby causing civil disturbance is a "peaceful protest". The joke is on you mate.

2) Whose job is it to secure lives and property?

Yep its the government and unfortunately the so-called "peaceful protesters" attacked and burnt their asset (Police stations and etc...)

Cant understand how you expect them to secure lives and property when they are getting attacked by the people they are suppose to protect?? Do you intend they shoot back or??

3) If the government is right by its people will people protest?

Protest is not a Nigerian thing. Its worldwide. People protest peacefully around the world. If it results to civil disturbance, the government will always respond forcefully.

Nobody is disputing the level of corruption going on in Nigeria. Its a proper s hit hole. As Newton85 noted, we had people that supported these protests and the end result was a disaster for them (I can expatiate on this if you want)

4) What was and still is the stance of the government even after protest

There is a judicial panel case going on at the moment.

5) Which responsible government has ever opened fire on its people?

The shooting at Lekki toll gate was a shocking and a disappointing call by the Nigerian government amid the unnecessary civil disturbance going on. The Soldiers had no reason to be with live bullets on the 20th of November.

6) Lastly which country has ever wared against its people with the military?

**Read point 3**
Re: EndSARS: No Traces Of Any Protester At Lekki Toll Gate - Akanni Ola by yungmill(m): 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2020
Neddstark:

You have to be jobless to think of protesting when you have a paying job or hustle.

There is no need reasoning with you its a lost cause!. You will have to learn humility the hard way.
Re: EndSARS: No Traces Of Any Protester At Lekki Toll Gate - Akanni Ola by NaMeAboki: 4:05pm On Dec 07, 2020
Once bitten twice shy - let them try na. cheesy grin
Re: EndSARS: No Traces Of Any Protester At Lekki Toll Gate - Akanni Ola by Hallabee1(m): 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2020
theirs been a plan protest but too many security...
Re: EndSARS: No Traces Of Any Protester At Lekki Toll Gate - Akanni Ola by Hallabee1(m): 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
Why naaa??

#Buharimustgo.

oga...where you dey stay
Re: EndSARS: No Traces Of Any Protester At Lekki Toll Gate - Akanni Ola by Hallabee1(m): 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
i dont think this is today u snap this picture

i think so bro, guys where there, but security was too much ....so need apply wisdom ...presently at Ajah now...security be like say you dey aso rock gate patrolling

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: No Traces Of Any Protester At Lekki Toll Gate - Akanni Ola by Hallabee1(m): 4:12pm On Dec 07, 2020
PopSmoke:
That toll should be pulled down in respect of 20-10-2020

dey try use your sense once in a while now

pls tell him, e be like say him need slap
Re: EndSARS: No Traces Of Any Protester At Lekki Toll Gate - Akanni Ola by Hallabee1(m): 4:13pm On Dec 07, 2020
uptimum123:

if i catch you ehn, na thunder slap you need ba
Re: EndSARS: No Traces Of Any Protester At Lekki Toll Gate - Akanni Ola by Hallabee1(m): 4:15pm On Dec 07, 2020
Designsking:
So why are soldiers and police being deployed to the toll gate

Abeg jare I will Design a Professional Logo or Letterhead for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Valid today. See my profile for my info

i stay in lekki phase one , but at Ajah now and they are patrolling like we dey aso rock
Re: EndSARS: No Traces Of Any Protester At Lekki Toll Gate - Akanni Ola by Hallabee1(m): 4:16pm On Dec 07, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
The fear of bubu is the beginning of wisdom... cheesy

shut up b4 i slap you
Re: EndSARS: No Traces Of Any Protester At Lekki Toll Gate - Akanni Ola by Hallabee1(m): 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2020
helinues:

Stop hiding behind your keyboard...
Go to the Lekii toll gate and pull it down , that's only if you got the balls..
Nonsense
whats that your name again
Re: EndSARS: No Traces Of Any Protester At Lekki Toll Gate - Akanni Ola by Hallabee1(m): 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
PopSmoke:

if you have also got the ballz, come out here and talk down on the protesters

the guy name self dey funny... hell-anus
Re: EndSARS: No Traces Of Any Protester At Lekki Toll Gate - Akanni Ola by Hallabee1(m): 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
uptimum123:

E b like PopSmoke dey your head
the guy need slap to remove the smoke wey dey worry am
Re: EndSARS: No Traces Of Any Protester At Lekki Toll Gate - Akanni Ola by Hallabee1(m): 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2020
helinues:

Proud boys are already on the ground...
present....
Re: EndSARS: No Traces Of Any Protester At Lekki Toll Gate - Akanni Ola by Godchosen001: 4:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
Designsking:
So why are soldiers and police being deployed to the toll gate

Abeg jare I will Design a Professional Logo or Letterhead for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Valid today. See my profile for my info
payment after Design ?
Re: EndSARS: No Traces Of Any Protester At Lekki Toll Gate - Akanni Ola by Oceemo(m): 4:54pm On Dec 07, 2020
helinues:

Stop hiding behind your keyboard...

Go to the Lekii toll gate and pull it down , that's only if you got the balls..

Nonsense
Don't mind those fools he should go there and bring d toll down himself stupid keyboard fools

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. / Electricity Workers Suspend Strike Action / PDP Gives Return Tickets To Saraki, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal After Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.