Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,363 members, 7,888,155 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:39 PM

Emir Of Kano Visits Bola Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Kano Visits Bola Tinubu (33700 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London / David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) / PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano Visits Gov. Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Kano Visits Bola Tinubu by bigfish3k: 8:07am On Dec 08, 2020
authority2006:

You told Buhari the same thing repeatedly but it wasn't up to you losers alone. What makes you think you can't be wrong again? Loser!
That means anybody we tell that and you people still go ahead to vote that person in. Such a person will not rule well
Re: Emir Of Kano Visits Bola Tinubu by Oshokalo: 8:30am On Dec 08, 2020
RichDad1:

https://twitter.com/asiwajutinubu/status/1335936781280309249?s=21
if tinubu become president him go buy south west for his wife,south south for himself where the oil is and the remaining one for his children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano Visits Bola Tinubu by authority2006(m): 8:46am On Dec 08, 2020
bigfish3k:

That means anybody we tell that and you people still go ahead to vote that person in. Such a person will not rule well

Talking of "rule well", who has ever ruled well in Nigeria? Jonathan?

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Visits Bola Tinubu by bigfish3k: 8:52am On Dec 08, 2020
authority2006:

Talking of "rule well", who has ever ruled well in Nigeria? Jonathan?
Yes he GEJ ruled well. It was just propaganda that you people used against him and now it's back firing
Re: Emir Of Kano Visits Bola Tinubu by Glink2018(m): 9:03am On Dec 08, 2020
donbachi:
Tinubu is paying them to be visiting him...to show he is still relevant,loved by all and desired.

Your nyamiri leaders also can start paying people to visit...

Eni kuure..
Re: Emir Of Kano Visits Bola Tinubu by Olatomiwami(m): 9:23am On Dec 08, 2020
Glink2018:

Your nyamiri leaders also can start paying people to visit...

Eni kuure..

Ase WA!!!

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Visits Bola Tinubu by Olatomiwami(m): 9:28am On Dec 08, 2020
ORIAYO70:

You have no sense for such assertion, nairaland is for people who r critical thinkers, not for babies that is been spoon feed....

If your thoughts is truth, am sorry to disappoint you that some element will collect money yet they will not show up.

Think n type
Dnt type n think

Igbos get sense? Just hand over the miscreants to Wike to deal with their bloody ass, stupid minions with idiot dilector leading them to the slaughter house.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Visits Bola Tinubu by Olatomiwami(m): 9:31am On Dec 08, 2020
redroom:

You mean Gandujes Emir LOOOL

No nah Ipob emir, sense is far from Minion like u, is Sanusi still in d palace?
Re: Emir Of Kano Visits Bola Tinubu by Whobedatte(m): 9:34am On Dec 08, 2020
Emir of bichi
Kano emirate have been splitted na
Re: Emir Of Kano Visits Bola Tinubu by Olatomiwami(m): 9:34am On Dec 08, 2020
Coldie:
I like the way the east is divided half is Apc half is Pdp while one state is a neutral Apga.

So that tomorrow some people won't come and tell us igbos put all eggs in one basket

Audio divisions, with your 5% votes weh no reach cup, nah that one u deh talk of division inside basket, ok now grin

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Visits Bola Tinubu by Olatomiwami(m): 9:37am On Dec 08, 2020
uuzba:

It's not your concern which state anybody chooses to live in this Nigeria.

"Ile lati nko eso rode" in your own case reverse is the case, go and develop your glorified villages that d likes of Ikpeazu has spoiled.
Re: Emir Of Kano Visits Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 08, 2020
donbachi:
Tinubu is paying them to be visiting him...to show he is still relevant,loved by all and desired.
I feel your pain

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Visits Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 08, 2020
tollyboy5:
It will end in tears . Una wan sell Lagos to rich people bah!
WHO DID YOUR OWN LEADERS SELL YOUR STATE TO?

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Visits Bola Tinubu by Paretomaster1(m): 11:15am On Dec 08, 2020
Children of hate wailing uncontrollably...

Tinubu visited Ganduje, emir of Kano visited Tinubu

People wey sabi politics, unlike some Flatron*s.
Re: Emir Of Kano Visits Bola Tinubu by authority2006(m): 11:23am On Dec 08, 2020
bigfish3k:

Yes he GEJ ruled well. It was just propaganda that you people used against him
Yeah, propaganda. Like stealing is not corruption? Like Boko haram occupying an entire state and bombings as far as Abuja metropolis? Like borrowing to pay salaries?

and now it's back firing

Only in your mind, lol. What do you think made us reelected Buhari?
Re: Emir Of Kano Visits Bola Tinubu by Bakin3(m): 2:57pm On Dec 08, 2020
We construct Bio (Modern Sockaway)

The advantages of Bio Digester toilet are as follows:
No Dislodging of Human Waste
It's eco-friendly
No foul smell
Needs only a small space
Suitable for any soil condition
No contamination of groundwater etc

Check my signature.
Re: Emir Of Kano Visits Bola Tinubu by bigfish3k: 6:03am On Dec 09, 2020
authority2006:

Yeah, propaganda. Like stealing is not corruption? Like Boko haram occupying an entire state and bombings as far as Abuja metropolis? Like borrowing to pay salaries?

Only in your mind, lol. What do you think made us reelected Buhari?
Jonathan ruled well, you people have no evidence of corruption against him if not you would have prosecuted him. No corruption attached to him has been proven even after 5yrs.
You also forgot to mention that he said "no blood is worth my ambition"

Someone said
Recession has hit the price of bomb that's why they are now slicing throats which is cheaper than bombing that is easier to carry out

Imagine somebody sat down for hours and started slicing throats of 110 people without no arrest of even one person in a country where a retired military General is ruling.

Remember the economy was the best in Africa and third best thriving in the world during Jonathan.

Not this your borrow borrow government that will borrow money to construct rail from Nigeria to Niger Republic
Re: Emir Of Kano Visits Bola Tinubu by oyatz(m): 7:18am On Dec 09, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
Yeeye Emir visiting a yeye Polithiefian

I know this News will still cause some people to be angry.

Re: Emir Of Kano Visits Bola Tinubu by tollyboy5(m): 8:33am On Dec 09, 2020
maoolakanm:
WHO DID YOUR OWN LEADERS SELL YOUR STATE TO?
I'm from Lagos ogbeni undecided they sold my state to tinubu
Re: Emir Of Kano Visits Bola Tinubu by DCatt: 2:38am On Dec 10, 2020
For the first and last time I'm going to let this your very comment plus your next response to this my message go without me cursing you back.

I put this here for people to see because of how this will end for you.

We both insulted parents long time ago but you have since kept bringing my handle to every thread you comment on including the ones I don't know exist. You have a death wish and when you do get it, people will see that I avoided you long enough.
King44:
It can never be well with your and your unfortunate mother, family including your friends and generations, may you wreck without a single hope if rising anymore, aye e oni daa, oma soriburku laye e ni

Re: Emir Of Kano Visits Bola Tinubu by King44(m): 9:59am On Dec 10, 2020
DCatt:
For the first and last time I'm going to let this your very comment plus your next response to this my message go without me cursing you back.

I put this here for people to see because of how this will end for you.

We both insulted parents long time ago but you have since kept bringing my handle to every thread you comment on including the ones I don't know exist. You have a death wish and when you do get it, people will see that I avoided you long enough.
you are very sick, diabolical nonentity like you. When I made that promise never to forget how you insulted my mom do you think I was playing? Guy come, there is nothing you can do. If we are seeing each other live probably someone amongst us would have had the another person arrested. You don't curse people's parents no matter your political affiliation, it may worth it to you but to me, it is very stupid.

And for your threat alaye gbe gbe o, if na alfah you wan go you go meet me there, if na babalawo you wan go you go meet me there and if na prayer you need no wahala. You think say na one civilised city person wey no know anything you dey follow talk. But for the fact that that you started your convo politely for the first time even though na nonsense you use take end am and I feel it's not worth it I go free you.

Make I just free you cos I believe say one day your political blindness wey fit make you insult people parents go put you for real life trouble.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? / Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' / Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.