Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,048 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:17 PM

Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him (76376 Views)

Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) / US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult / Ecuador Prison Gang War: 110 Killed, 80 Wounded And 6 Beheaded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by compton11(m): 2:37am On Dec 08, 2020
TrippleEEE:

Dust your brain before you use it next time. And if you don't understand what parables are, ask questions. Lastly there's no where that Jesus advised his followers to kill and there are several places Christ advised his followers not to be violent. So shut up if you don't have anything sensible to say.

Mohammed on the other hand endorsed violence against Infidels. It's all over the Koran.
where in the Quran is that?
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by compton11(m): 2:38am On Dec 08, 2020
Osanoghodua1:
Only a dead god needs defense. Why doesn't a dead God fights for himself? dead men tell no tales. Jesus loves you, accept him today.
If God should fight for himself,nigga those u didn't sin will suffer from it
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Praxis758: 2:48am On Dec 08, 2020
Thanks bro.

Bible and Quran never preached same thing when it comes to world geography and history.

You mentioned Hagar, the maid of Sarah. Hagar's recorded location of encounter with an angel was SHUR (Gen. 16 : 7). The geographical location of shur was east of Egypt, it was never the same as 'Sem-sem fountain that the Arabians cooked. Shur was hundreds if not a little over thousand miles away from Saudi Arabia.

Likewise, the Ishmael story as the founder of Saudi Arabia, was a distortion of historical fact. Archeological evidences and historical facts show that JOKTAN (The son of Eber) and his children had alread founded and settled in the Arabian pennisula before others started joining him.

Unarguably, JOKTAN a direct descendant of Shem was the historic father of the Arabians. The Ishmaelites only joined them after many centuries. It's like saying the Yorubas or Itsekiri in Abuja were the aborigen of Abuja. NO

I'm not engaging in religious arguement but setting the fact straight. The distortion to the history of the middle East is part of the reasons why those fanatics are wild whenever you refer to their belief.

It was recorded that the Ishmaelites

StacyO:

The Bible and Qur'an preach the same thing,not until you get to the story of Abraham. That was where the whole narrative changed.

Abraham sent his maid away,with their son.
Along the journey,the little boy got thirsty and the mother had to pray for a miracle.
Something happened next,I can't really type but,I think you should read it up.

You would get to know better why violence is their calling.

Perhaps someone is using Muhammed to cash out big time,thereby changing the narrative of what was meant to be.
OR you've all been lying to yourselves all this while.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by mentored: 2:50am On Dec 08, 2020
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9025443/Terrorist-beheaded-French-teacher-buried-Chechnya.html

Human beings killing for God

Calling their religion

A religion of peace

Let your god fight for himself anytime he is insulted
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by AFONJACOW(m): 2:52am On Dec 08, 2020
And they will come and tell me there's nothing wrong with that religion... If God can't fight for himself make he leave nah... Brainwashed piglet now enjoying his 73 virgins ... Ndi Ara

1 Like

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Oyecute(m): 2:53am On Dec 08, 2020
Sodiquinone:
Hypocrite righteousness89 and others will quickly say Jesus is the solution, I say read your bible and stop telling lies
Luke 19vs 27 : (Jesus said) those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and KILL them in front of me.'(same Jesus??)No christian will ever condemn this bcs its PARABLES

Now go attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'"(1samuel 15vs 3)(pure genocide endorsed in the holy book)

we dont support the extremist killer but read ur Bible before you criticise.Thanks
You may need to read deeply and sensibly. Stop reading verses but the book.
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by segun18(m): 2:56am On Dec 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's one of the Vanity and Foolishness of Life..

One Departs the Earth without JESUS! He is in Hell! Screaming , Wailing and Crying for a Second Chance while people are on Earth, Celebrating, Eating and Drinking on His/ Her Head

Make your way Genuinely Right with JESUS Christ so you won't Depart and be in pains while people are Here on Earth, Eating on your Head..

Some people are children of perdition. No matter how, they have taken a conscious deliberate decision to go to hell like the young 18 year old.
For us, we will continue to preach Christ, raised from the dead.
May we finish well in Jesus name

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by zedegit: 2:58am On Dec 08, 2020
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9025443/Terrorist-beheaded-French-teacher-buried-Chechnya.html

Religion of piss indeed.

Forcing people into violence by merely showing cartoon.

What kind of thinking is this?

Why fight for a prophet or even God?

1 Like

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by reallest(f): 3:02am On Dec 08, 2020
They shouldn't have release his corpse,Oloriburuku somebody.see what all this imported is causing our peaceful planet.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by banty: 3:25am On Dec 08, 2020
oluwatosink:
God doesn't need to be defended
May God save us.

Na their prophet dem dey defend not God
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by dannyspeejay(m): 3:40am On Dec 08, 2020
I rest my case

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by humilitypays(m): 4:26am On Dec 08, 2020
Islam is a cult, a deadly cult assocation.

Many Muslims are tired and angry with fellow Muslims and Islam but they cannot denounce Islam out of fear of being killed by their own Muslim family members and community. If many Muslims have their way, especially their ladies, they would all run away from Islam but they know that if they dare it, they will be killed just like cultists kill their members who denounce.

I pity most Muslims, they are in cage, they want to leave Islam because they know the Islamic teachings and doctrines are evil but they remain in Islam out of fear.

Islam is the most dangerous religion on earth, they have no room for love or repentance or forgiveness, they only have room for charity or giving to the poor, but none for love, peace and forgiveness which are what life is all about.

A close Muslim friend from Borno told me he wish to leave Islam but that he knows his life will be in danger if he leaves. He said ever since he stopped praying 3 abi 4 times a day with other Muslims in his area, that many of them have been distancing themselves from him, and some coming to warn him, their Imam even came to warn him, that he imagines what they would do if he denounces. This is the plight of many Muslims all over the world; they are tired of the religious violence that Islam is known for but are scared to leave Islam. Many of them study Bible and pray to God secretly. They only bear the name Muslim out of fear. They know they are in deep shiiiit but no way out unless you relocate far away to where you are not known once you denounce Islam if not, you are in trouble.

Pray for your cool headed Muslim friends, they are tired and helpless.

Yorubas are the only known peaceful Muslims in the whole world, all thanks to the peaceful Yoruba culture. But my dear Yorubas should be watchful, other Muslims are not happy with the peaceful nature of your Muslim Yoruba brothers, they are working underground to change that narrative through some planned Islamic extremist doctrines in Yoruba Mosques. Yoruba be watchful

4 Likes

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Nobody: 4:44am On Dec 08, 2020
"But now," Jesus said, "whoever has a purse or a bag must take it; and whoever does not have a sword must sell his coat and buy one(luke 22vs 36)If its modern day he will his people to get gun

mathew 10 verse 34. "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send [or bring] peace, but a sword...lol,imagine Muhammad had said this..

Jesus of the Bible was violent,they said oh its parables, I say are u sure Jesus himself isnt a parable, maybe he doesnt even exist.. lol
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by wingmanIII: 5:00am On Dec 08, 2020
These Europeans never learn. Why release the corpse of the murderous animal.?

1 Like

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by ULOPVQ: 5:07am On Dec 08, 2020
Microwhy:
Religion is a very sensitive thing... The French teacher should have stay put, but anyways, fvck the French teacher.

Senseless terrorist
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by ULOPVQ: 5:09am On Dec 08, 2020
Microwhy:

A typical ode!
Do you see a gathering or group protesting to implement shari'a law?
The world will remain at peace if we as human are able to tolerate one another..

Don't go to a secular country if you wish to practice extremism regardless of your religion.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Myself2(m): 5:12am On Dec 08, 2020
European countries don't know the monster they're creating by accommodating radical Islamists and apparently treating their terrorists with kid gloves.
They ought not to have released the corpse of that terrorist, they should have buried him themselves in the middle of the sea the way the US did the body Osama bin laden

1 Like

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by ULOPVQ: 5:12am On Dec 08, 2020
PataAlhajaKeji:

Sharrap dia!

The biblical David committed adultery and murder and still had "eternal life".

He was fuckin' someone else's wife, killed her husband and still made "Heaven". grin

The same as the paedophile, Mohammed enjoyed having sex with underage children. All Abrahamic religions are a disease to the world and should be abolished, you all very disturbing past and zombies as followers.
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by parkervero(m): 5:13am On Dec 08, 2020
hashtagged:

Are you ok too? You probably aren't cause you are a Muslim
Am I a muslim? You need a brain check? Learn how to read and understand.
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Myself2(m): 5:14am On Dec 08, 2020
humilitypays:
Islam is a cult, a deadly cult assocation.

Many Muslims are tired and angry with fellow Muslims and Islam but they cannot denounce Islam out of fear of being killed by their own Muslim family members and community. If many Muslims have their way, especially their ladies, they would all run away from Islam but they know that if they dare it, they will be killed just like cultists kill their members who denounce.

I pity most Muslims, they are in cage, they want to leave Islam because they know the Islamic teachings and doctrines are evil but they remain in Islam out of fear.

Islam is the most dangerous religion on earth, they have no room for love or repentance or forgiveness, they only have room for charity or giving to the poor, but none for love, peace and forgiveness which are what life is all about.

A close Muslim friend from Borno told me he wish to leave Islam but that he knows his life will be in danger if he leaves. He said ever since he stopped praying 3 abi 4 times a day with other Muslims in his area, that many of them have been distancing themselves from him, and some coming to warn him, their Imam even came to warn him, that he imagines what they would do if he denounces. This is the plight of many Muslims all over the world; they are tired of the religious violence that Islam is known for but are scared to leave Islam. Many of them study Bible and pray to God secretly. They only bear the name Muslim out of fear. They know they are in deep shiiiit but no way out unless you relocate far away to where you are not known once you denounce Islam if not, you are in trouble.

Pray for your cool headed Muslim friends, they are tired and helpless.

Yorubas are the only known peaceful Muslims in the whole world, all thanks to the peaceful Yoruba culture. But my dear Yorubas should be watchful, other Muslims are not happy with the peaceful nature of your Muslim Yoruba brothers, they are working underground to change that narrative through some planned Islamic extremist doctrines in Yoruba Mosques. Yoruba be watchful

The religion of Piss indeed

1 Like

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Cammo: 5:31am On Dec 08, 2020
That's why I keep saying that Boko Haram are among the real Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by meraola29080: 5:33am On Dec 08, 2020
They shouldn't have release his corpse,Oloriburuku somebody.see what all this imported is causing our peaceful planet.
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Chikelue2000(m): 5:57am On Dec 08, 2020
merits:
Muslims don't joke with Quran and their prophets expecially prophet Muhammad s.a.w.be warned ooo.
dis kind of comment shouldn't be allowed

1 Like

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by tinktanker: 6:08am On Dec 08, 2020
When says all of them to have terrorists instinct some ppl go dey argue. Region of peace my ass
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Popularity(m): 6:27am On Dec 08, 2020
The killer religion

1 Like

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Kay25(m): 6:58am On Dec 08, 2020
That religion is an threat to humanity and theven peace of this world ..I hope one day they will all come to the light in Jesus
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by attaisanauchi(m): 7:01am On Dec 08, 2020
Bodyodour:
I hate this Muslims so so much. I pray I don't have anything to do with them .
Your hate can never change a thing in Islam. SO PARK WELL
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by attaisanauchi(m): 7:05am On Dec 08, 2020
compton11:
where in the Quran is that?
Exactly!!! Show us prove of violence in the Quran.
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by cardoctor(m): 7:05am On Dec 08, 2020
officialsaw01:
Four FTC in a row within a day!!!

Congratulations on ur new job.
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by attaisanauchi(m): 7:13am On Dec 08, 2020
AFONJACOW:
And they will come and tell me there's nothing wrong with that religion... If God can't fight for himself make he leave nah... Brainwashed piglet now enjoying his 73 virgins ... Ndi Ara
Can you please quote luke 19:21-25. Thanks
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Veiniously: 7:30am On Dec 08, 2020
Microwhy:

To freely and openly commit adultery, is that what you call freedom?
To invade other people country and kill both tthe young and the old without any justification, is that what you call freedom?
Go to US if you're truly free, you hypocrite.
Goto western London or east Germany if you are truly free.
When have you ever see Muslims depicting Jesus in a comic way?

What is wrong with this one

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Barack Obama's Daughters, Sasha & Malia Enjoy An Afternoon Stroll / South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) / The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.