Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,975 members, 7,976,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 12:03 PM

I Don’t Write Or Make The Best Sentence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don’t Write Or Make The Best Sentence (401 Views)

Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos / I Don’t Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Write Or Make The Best Sentence by Casalindal(f): 9:27pm On Dec 07, 2020
Hey guys, so I have noticed my shortcoming when it comes to writing or making good sentences. I don’t really flourished well on these part and most time it makes me ashamed of myself, but are mine ready to learn? Do I want improvement. Of course yes!! Been working on my personality development, I’m not there yet but please be patient with me and my errors. I will get there soon.

Thanks to all those who point out my flaws and mistakes. Hopefully I will get better.
Re: I Don’t Write Or Make The Best Sentence by Ekemeze: 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2020

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Write Or Make The Best Sentence by Openbusiness: 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2020
Hey guys, so I have noticed my shortcoming when it comes to writing or making good sentences. I don’t really flourish well on this part (or these parts) and most times, it makes me ashamed of myself. But am i ready to learn; do I want improvement[b]?[/b] Of course yes! I've been working on my personality development, I’m not there yet but please be patient with me and my errors. I will get there soon.

Thanks to all those who point out my flaws and mistakes. Hopefully I will get better.

Fixed! You're welcome.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Write Or Make The Best Sentence by SILENTandSMART2: 9:41pm On Dec 07, 2020
Girl you're not dat beautiful aswear you jusss dey open mouth like a fool,

Aswear i saw some nairaland's girls picture and i was like so seun have this type of girls for nairaland, they don't really comment,

Aunty what i know about girls is really plenty, no girl can deceive me at all,

Jusss wash your makeup and look at the mirror, wink

No need for all this, you no fine at all, i don't say this but you jusss make me say that wink,

Sorrii sha if you don't find it funny smiley
Re: I Don’t Write Or Make The Best Sentence by Casalindal(f): 9:43pm On Dec 07, 2020
Openbusiness:

Fixed! You're welcome.

Awwww this so cute you went through this just to fixed me. Thanks dear I appreciate
Re: I Don’t Write Or Make The Best Sentence by mj31(m): 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2020
No one is perfect in there writing or spoken English... and like you said you are working on improving which is the most important thing to do
May God see u through
Re: I Don’t Write Or Make The Best Sentence by Casalindal(f): 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2020
mj31:
No one is perfect in there writing or spoken English... and like you said you are working on improving which is the most important thing to do
May God see u through

Thanks love
Re: I Don’t Write Or Make The Best Sentence by hashtagged(m): 10:10pm On Dec 07, 2020
Pls who has extra IQ to spare cause someone here needs lots of it,

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Write Or Make The Best Sentence by mumumugu(m): 11:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
English is not our first language
Re: I Don’t Write Or Make The Best Sentence by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 08, 2020
And this one na graduate. grin

How she wan take do children English homework? Not to talk of maths.
Re: I Don’t Write Or Make The Best Sentence by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
Casalindal:
Hey guys, so I have noticed my shortcoming when it comes to writing or making good sentences. I don’t really flourished well on these part and most time it makes me ashamed of myself, but are mine ready to learn? Do I want improvement. Of course yes!! Been working on my personality development, I’m not there yet but please be patient with me and my errors. I will get there soon.

Ur Pride & Arrogancy Won't Let U Get There.
Re: I Don’t Write Or Make The Best Sentence by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:44pm On Dec 08, 2020
Hopefully, I'll get better.
That's the spirit!
Re: I Don’t Write Or Make The Best Sentence by jawalis(m): 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
You all should just leave this lady to herself. She’s here trying to portray a sense of imperfections and ready to be corrected but yet, some people still bash and humiliate her. Why the hatred? She’s beautiful or not is not anyone’s problem. She did not ask anyone to check and rate her picture. If you like or hate her; that should be personal. Stop making her an object of mockery on every available thread. No one is perfect. English is not our language in Nigeria. We adopted it and so it mustn’t be a crime if one doesn’t flow well with it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Do Men Have To Offer In A Relationship? / Ever Been So Broke / What Is The Least Amount U Will Charge For This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.