Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,269 members, 7,928,887 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 02:18 AM

Mario Balotelli Joins Serie B Side Monza - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mario Balotelli Joins Serie B Side Monza (238 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Buys 'Ferrari Monza' Limited Edition Worth N740m (Pics) / Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos / Mario Balotelli Pays Bar Owner ₦811k To Drive Scooter Into Sea Wearing Only Pant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mario Balotelli Joins Serie B Side Monza by Anawana50(m): 11:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
Mario Balotelli has signed for Silvio Berlusconi’s team Monza on a deal until the end of the season, the Italian Serie B side announced on Monday. In a statement, Monza said that striker Balotelli has signed a contract until the end of June, but did not disclose the Italy international’s wages.
READY MORE ---- https://newslinksat..com/2020/12/mario-balotelli-joins-serie-b-side-monza.html

Re: Mario Balotelli Joins Serie B Side Monza by budaatum: 12:35am On Dec 08, 2020
Your post made me read up about him. And, no, I'm not a football fan but do support Millwall because I can very almost see the Den from my window.

I could write a book of 200 pages of my two years at Inter with Mario, but the book would not be a drama – it would be a comedy. I remember one time when we went to play Kazan in the [2009–10] Champions League. In that match I had all my strikers injured... I was really in trouble and Mario was the only one. Mario got a yellow card in the 42nd [20th] minute, so when I got to the dressing room at half-time I spend about 14 minutes of the 15 available speaking only to Mario. I said to him: 'Mario, I cannot change you, I have no strikers on the bench, so don't touch anybody and play only with the ball. If we lose the ball no reaction. If someone provokes you, no reaction, if the referee makes a mistake, no reaction.' The 46th [60th] minute – red card!

—Mourinho recalls Balotelli's dismissal in October 2012
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mario_Balotelli?wprov=sfla1

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Juventus Match Tip & Line-up / Alejandro Sabella, Coach Of The 2014 Argentina Squad Dead / 30 Sure Odds And 41odds Available For Payment After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.