Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,930 members, 7,883,247 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 07:30 AM

Looking To Adopt - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Looking To Adopt (189 Views)

I Want To Adopt A Child As A Single Man / Ramat Seriki To Adopt Baby Abandoned At Secretariat Entrance / Should I Adopt My Fiancee's Son Legally? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking To Adopt by Marysam11: 12:22am On Dec 08, 2020
Hello house, seeing that they are various ways one can parent a child, I am looking to adopt a child, preferably a new born of any sex to shower with love.

If there’s anyone that can help me facilitate the process or any young pregnant lady who’s willing to give up her child for adoption should pls contact me by mail at marysam347@gmail.com. Thanks and God bless
Re: Looking To Adopt by Heartbender: 12:27am On Dec 08, 2020
Get a lawyer
Marysam11:
Hello house, seeing that they are various ways one can parent a child, I am looking to adopt a child, preferably a new born of any sex to shower with love.

If there’s anyone that can help me facilitate the process or any young pregnant lady who’s willing to give up her child for adoption should pls contact me by mail at marysam347@gmail.com. Thanks and God bless
Re: Looking To Adopt by Marysam11: 12:31am On Dec 08, 2020
Heartbender:
Get a lawyer

Yes I will

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Missing Person / The Hudson Centre Offers Couples,relationship And Marriage Counselling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.