Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:53 AM

Any Igbo Man That Wants To Demonize Umahi Because He Joined APC Is A Bastard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Igbo Man That Wants To Demonize Umahi Because He Joined APC Is A Bastard (779 Views)

With Tinubu’s Visit, Wike Has Officially Joined APC, Says PDP PCC / Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC / Rochas Okorocha Joined APC Members In Abuja Today(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Igbo Man That Wants To Demonize Umahi Because He Joined APC Is A Bastard by BastardWike: 9:31am On Dec 08, 2020
I have watched with alarm and concern on how some Igbos are now attacking Umahi because he switched to APC. Like seriously, are we mad?! What has PDP done for us as Igbos or for the SE to warrant this irresponsible cult-like following? PDP at best has taken us for granted and at worst, has treated us with disdain. Umahi took a calculated risk by joining the APC which will even make the PDP to either sit up and reciprocate our support or lose out on it.

This attack on Umahi seems to be coming from IPOB then one begins to wonder if IPOB is now a military wing of PDP or they see Umahi's defection to APC as a move that will eventually placate the Igbos and stabilize Nigeria thus making the struggle for an independent Biafra state unnecessary. Is IPOB really fighting for our interest as Igbos or their own personal interest? I ask this question because sometimes it seems like all they want is just Biafra without minding if it will be in our overall interest or not!

I'm happy that Umahi is extending the olive branch, that's a wise thing to do. He shouldn't antagonize heavy weight personalities in the state, SE or even Nigeria considering he is seeking for a higher office. The last thing he needs now is to make enemies for himself. I'm glad Ohanaeze intervened on time.

To Igbos, this pattern of attacking all our politicians publicly and humiliating them is counterproductive and akin to one cutting his nose to spite his face. Even if we want to humiliate any politician, then it should always be only those that perform terribly or sabotage us as a race. Umahi is the last person any reasonable Igbo man should criticize. I don't understand why we like crying more than the bereaved. PDP is not an Igbo party, if there is any party close to being an Igbo party then it is APGA. Anybody that will start attacking Umahi because he left PDP, a party that has never reciprocated our support all these years is a fool of the first order.

We Igbos are good in business and other areas of life, but we seriously sulk in politics.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Igbo Man That Wants To Demonize Umahi Because He Joined APC Is A Bastard by Dracking(m): 9:38am On Dec 08, 2020
Noted
Re: Any Igbo Man That Wants To Demonize Umahi Because He Joined APC Is A Bastard by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 08, 2020
So we should clap for him for working against Atiku/Obi in 2019 and boldly saying so.

He started by Atiku didn't consult us...consultation mbok..

He won't agree?...

His next statement I rather work for buhari to win that see Atiku/Obi emerge..

Party loyalty means nothing to the short missile from Abakiliki. You are only interested in your mandate but others won't get their own.

Maybe this one he is apc now he will stop shouting that Ebonyi are been marginalised and all bla bla.

You Ebonyi people are just leftist. They are the real bastards.

I clearly state this the other day that Wike is 100 times better than Umahi...party loyalty is the first step to know how stable you are.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Any Igbo Man That Wants To Demonize Umahi Because He Joined APC Is A Bastard by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 08, 2020
BastardWike:
[s]I have watched with alarm and concern on how some Igbos are now attacking Umahi because he switched to APC. Like seriously, are we mad?! What has PDP done for us as Igbos or for the SE to warrant this irresponsible cult-like following? PDP at best has taken us for granted and at worst, has treated us with disdain. Umahi took a calculated risk by joining the APC which will even make the PDP to either sit up and reciprocate our support or lose out on it.

This attack on Umahi seems to be coming from IPOB then one begins to wonder if IPOB is now a military wing of PDP or they see Umahi's defection to APC as a move that will eventually placate the Igbos and stabilize Nigeria thus making the struggle for an independent Biafra state unnecessary. Is IPOB really fighting for our interest as Igbos or their own personal interest? I ask this question because sometimes it seems like all they want is just Biafra without minding if it will be in our overall interest or not!

I'm happy that Umahi is extending the olive branch, that's a wise thing to do. He shouldn't antagonize heavy weight personalities in the state, SE or even Nigeria considering he is seeking for a higher office. The last thing he needs now is to make enemies for himself. I'm glad Ohanaeze intervened on time.

To Igbos, this pattern of attacking all our politicians publicly and humiliating them is counterproductive and akin to one cutting his nose to spite his face. Even if we want to humiliate any politician, then it should always be only those that perform terribly or sabotage us as a race. Umahi is the last person any reasonable Igbo man should criticize. I don't understand why we like crying more than the bereaved. PDP is not an Igbo party, if there is any party close to being an Igbo party then it is APGA. Anybody that will start attacking Umahi because he left PDP, a party that has never reciprocated our support all these years is a fool of the first order.

We Igbos are good in business and other areas of life, but we seriously sulk in politics. [/s]

2 Likes

Re: Any Igbo Man That Wants To Demonize Umahi Because He Joined APC Is A Bastard by Obalatule: 9:50am On Dec 08, 2020
Umahi has the right to decamp to APC, I personally support him

As a sensible 21st century human being I don't expect everyone to share my view though

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Igbo Man That Wants To Demonize Umahi Because He Joined APC Is A Bastard by Fahdiga1: 9:51am On Dec 08, 2020
If I may ask who made you the mouthpiece of Ndi Igbo. don't go and face your skull mining job

4 Likes

Re: Any Igbo Man That Wants To Demonize Umahi Because He Joined APC Is A Bastard by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 08, 2020
BastardWike:
I have watched with alarm and concern on how some Igbos are now attacking Umahi because he switched to APC. Like seriously, are we mad?! What has PDP done for us as Igbos or for the SE to warrant this irresponsible cult-like following? PDP at best has taken us for granted and at worst, has treated us with disdain. Umahi took a calculated risk by joining the APC which will even make the PDP to either sit up and reciprocate our support or lose out on it.

We Igbos are good in business and other areas of life, but we seriously sulk in politics.

Re: Any Igbo Man That Wants To Demonize Umahi Because He Joined APC Is A Bastard by twutin1: 9:56am On Dec 08, 2020
Juliusmalema:
So we should clap for him for working against Atiku/Obi in 2019 and boldly saying so.

He won't agree?...

Party loyalty means nothing to the short missile from Abakiliki. You are only interested in your mandate but others won't get their own.

Maybe this one he is apc now he will stop shouting that Ebonyi are been marginalised and all bla bla.

I clearly state this the other day that Wike is 100 times better than Umahi...party loyalty is the first step to know how stable you are.

Do not meddle in Igbo affairs. It doesn’t concern you.

6 Likes

Re: Any Igbo Man That Wants To Demonize Umahi Because He Joined APC Is A Bastard by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 08, 2020
twutin1:

Do not meddle in Igbo affairs. It doesn’t concern you.
I am not Interested in your igbo affairs. I mind my state.
So eat and swallow the igbo affair.
Re: Any Igbo Man That Wants To Demonize Umahi Because He Joined APC Is A Bastard by olisaEze(m): 10:00am On Dec 08, 2020
Uncle be calming dan, no one is interested in demonizing a man that gave a shoot at sight order as a civilian governor on scared lockdown offenders, he already demonized himself by himself. He’s not even important in the general scheme of things. His defection came a tad too early and only gained him brief attention but no political capital nationally or even in the SE.
Re: Any Igbo Man That Wants To Demonize Umahi Because He Joined APC Is A Bastard by twutin1: 10:01am On Dec 08, 2020
Juliusmalema:

What concerns you with ebonyi people if you only care about your state?
Re: Any Igbo Man That Wants To Demonize Umahi Because He Joined APC Is A Bastard by BastardWike: 10:02am On Dec 08, 2020
Let us fight for a more dignified position in Nigeria first, and getting elected to the highest office in Nigeria will ensure that. Other ethnic groups are beginning to show willingness towards supporting us then let's do our own work.
Re: Any Igbo Man That Wants To Demonize Umahi Because He Joined APC Is A Bastard by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 08, 2020
twutin1:

Una dey go school let alone read to understand simple English

Re: Any Igbo Man That Wants To Demonize Umahi Because He Joined APC Is A Bastard by BastardWike: 10:04am On Dec 08, 2020
A working Nigeria will be best for us considering the fact that we need a large market to do our business, and it is not totally impossible to achieve.

If it's even possible to merge the whole of West Africa together, Igbos will be the biggest beneficiary!

4 Likes

Re: Any Igbo Man That Wants To Demonize Umahi Because He Joined APC Is A Bastard by BastardWike: 10:06am On Dec 08, 2020
Juliusmalema:
[s]So we should clap for him for working against Atiku/Obi in 2019 and boldly saying so.

He won't agree?...

[/s]

You're really one of the most dull persons I have seen in nairaland. You hardly make any sensible post but always quick to post rubbish.

Nwa bingo!

4 Likes

Re: Any Igbo Man That Wants To Demonize Umahi Because He Joined APC Is A Bastard by BastardWike: 10:07am On Dec 08, 2020
twutin1:

Don't mind that re.tard.

1 Like

Re: Any Igbo Man That Wants To Demonize Umahi Because He Joined APC Is A Bastard by BastardWike: 10:09am On Dec 08, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Una dey go school let alone read to understand simple English

You're not from Anambra, Anambra people are not stupid and neither are you Igbo. Stop fooling yourself and go get a life!

3 Likes

Re: Any Igbo Man That Wants To Demonize Umahi Because He Joined APC Is A Bastard by owobokiri(m): 10:11am On Dec 08, 2020
BastardWike:

The east doesn't sulk in politics! That is a narrative repeated by afonjas here and somehow some igbos are buying into it. Less than 9 years after the war, the igbos produced the vice president of his country by outflanking Awolowo and his minions in UPN.. That was possible because there was a reasonable consensus than within the political class to share power across regions than. Buharis coup truncated that arrangement and started the process of concentrating power in the hands of the two regions who felt they "won the war". Without the control or support of the army, the police, the INEC and co by the SE, it's very simple for anybody controlling powers at the center to impose leaders on the SE.
Re: Any Igbo Man That Wants To Demonize Umahi Because He Joined APC Is A Bastard by gidgiddy: 10:12am On Dec 08, 2020
Im not a fan of PDP nor APC, both political parties have shown all reasonable people that they have nothing to offer. What I dont like about Dave Umahi switching to APC is this his attitude that he is doing it in the interest of Ndigbo. He was state party chairman, deputy Governor and Governor. Halfway through his second term as Governor, he suddenly realises that PDP is bad? Who is fooling who? Nigerian politicians have no shame, jumping and decamping from one political party to the other like Monkeys swinging from one tree to another. If you want to decamp, then decamp. But dont insult Ndigbo with this outlandish story that you are doing it for the people, when everyone knows you are doing it for your own selfish interests.
Re: Any Igbo Man That Wants To Demonize Umahi Because He Joined APC Is A Bastard by Lajet: 10:12am On Dec 08, 2020
Sometimes I wonder what Ipob members really wants. Is this not the same Umahi that went to Rivers state and said nobody died in Obigbo? Is this not the same Umahi that thank Wike for showing Ipob members pepper?

Is this not the same Umahi that accused Pius anyiam and Sam Egwu for planning to use Ipob to cause problems in Ebonyi state that means Umahi see Ipob as terrorists organisation. Why is that Ipob members are now supporting Umahi. I'm beginning to get confused what Ipob members really wants

Umahi defected to Apc for his own selfish reasons not for any betterment for South East we should not twist the truth.

I will rather vote for Yoruba presidential candidate or northern presidential candidate if Ndigbo present Umahi as their presidential candidate. Because Umahi will not be there for interest of Ndi-igbo rather he will be doing everything that will pleased his Northern masters.

3 Likes

Re: Any Igbo Man That Wants To Demonize Umahi Because He Joined APC Is A Bastard by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 08, 2020
BastardWike:

You're really one of the most dull persons I have seen in nairaland. You hardly make any sensible post but always quick to post rubbish.

Nwa bingo!

Truth won't be sensible. You worked against your comrade at arm's and now run to another party and even tell us why you worked against them and the reason you are here.

He is everything wrong in a man. Wike is far much better than him.

He won't agree?...
Re: Any Igbo Man That Wants To Demonize Umahi Because He Joined APC Is A Bastard by OnyeOhuu: 10:14am On Dec 08, 2020
[s]
BastardWike:

[/s]
Re: Any Igbo Man That Wants To Demonize Umahi Because He Joined APC Is A Bastard by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 08, 2020
BastardWike:

You're not from Anambra, Anambra people are not stupid and neither are you Igbo. Stop fooling yourself and go get a life!

Until you tell us the meaning of Umahi then we can take you serious?

Red cap doesn't signify you are an igbo man even El-rufai wears that...Buhari himself wears that..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Igbo Man That Wants To Demonize Umahi Because He Joined APC Is A Bastard by BastardWike: 10:21am On Dec 08, 2020
owobokiri:

The east doesn't sulk in politics! That is a narrative repeated by afonjas here and somehow some igbos are buying into it. Less than 9 years after the war, the igbos produced the vice president of his country by outflanking Awolowo and his minions in UPN.. That was possible because there was a reasonable consensus than within the political class to share power across regions than. Buharis coup truncated that arrangement and started the process of concentrating power in the hands of the two regions who felt they "won the war". Without the control or support of the army, the police, the INEC and co by the SE, it's very simple for anybody controlling powers at the center to impose leaders on the SE.

Well, I think the issue has to do with our Republican nature, whereby everyone of us has a voice which leads to so many divergent opinions. We tend to attack our leaders and humilate them, sometimes unnecessarily. That's a dangerous thing to do in a dog eat dog soceity like Nigeria.

Politicians are jumping from one party to another all over Nigeria and nobody makes a fuss out of it but Umahi switched to APC from PDP and it becomes a crime against humanity. You see some Igbos calling him traitor and betrayer. I just don't understand!
Re: Any Igbo Man That Wants To Demonize Umahi Because He Joined APC Is A Bastard by Jagznation(m): 10:22am On Dec 08, 2020
I like the fact that umahi defected making southeast not to look like one party geozone ,now we have PDP ,APC and APGA but I won't support umahi's Presidential ambition for sabotaging Peter obi's
Re: Any Igbo Man That Wants To Demonize Umahi Because He Joined APC Is A Bastard by BastardWike: 10:29am On Dec 08, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Red cap doesn't signify you are an igbo man even El-rufai wears that...Buhari himself wears that..

Impostor, Umahi is a popular name among Igbos, especially those from Ebonyi. Igbo nation is a conglomerate of so many dialects. There are also names from old Bende areas of Abia State and parts of Imo State that you will not understand its meaning. How will you know all that since you're not Igbo?

4 Likes

Re: Any Igbo Man That Wants To Demonize Umahi Because He Joined APC Is A Bastard by Moferere: 10:46am On Dec 08, 2020
Funnily, Igbo man will not be the president in 2023.

So, keep this nonsense arguments.
Re: Any Igbo Man That Wants To Demonize Umahi Because He Joined APC Is A Bastard by Tranquillity360: 10:56am On Dec 08, 2020
BastardWike:
A working Nigeria will be best for us considering the fact that we need a large market to do our business, and it is not totally impossible to achieve.

If it's even possible to merge the whole of West Africa together, Igbos will be the biggest beneficiary!
Those attacking your Umahi are you fellow fullish one Nigeria.

Ipob don't care about your nigeria politics.

So stop dragging Ipob in your dance of shame.
Re: Any Igbo Man That Wants To Demonize Umahi Because He Joined APC Is A Bastard by Tranquillity360: 10:59am On Dec 08, 2020
gidgiddy:
Im not a fan of PDP nor APC, both political parties have shown all reasonable people that they have nothing to offer. What I dont like about Dave Umahi switching to APC is this his attitude that he is doing it in the interest of Ndigbo. He was state party chairman, deputy Governor and Governor. Halfway through his second term as Governor, he suddenly realises that PDP is bad? Who is fooling who? Nigerian politicians have no shame, jumping and decamping from one political party to the other like Monkeys swinging from one tree to another. If you want to decamp, then decamp. But dont insult Ndigbo with this outlandish story that you are doing it for the people, when everyone knows you are doing it for your own selfish interests.
You are very correct.
Re: Any Igbo Man That Wants To Demonize Umahi Because He Joined APC Is A Bastard by Conrod: 11:11am On Dec 08, 2020
Just drence both umahi and wike with gasoline and i will set them alight.
Re: Any Igbo Man That Wants To Demonize Umahi Because He Joined APC Is A Bastard by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 08, 2020
BastardWike:

Impostor, Umahi is a popular name among Igbos, especially those from Ebonyi. Igbo nation is a conglomerate of so many dialects. There are also names from old Bende areas of Abia State and parts of Imo State that you will not understand its meaning. How will you know all that since you're not Igbo?

long story

Re: Any Igbo Man That Wants To Demonize Umahi Because He Joined APC Is A Bastard by Kingof2nations(m): 11:29am On Dec 08, 2020
on the other hand Umahi should desist from demonizing others

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Terrorist Has Dominated The South South Region / State Chapters Of The Nigerian Society Of Engineers (NSE) Has Much Work To Do / Oduduwa Republic:yorubas Dont Need Friends But Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.