Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,317 members, 7,943,785 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 01:34 AM

Please Using Corect And Fain Fain Englis Heer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Using Corect And Fain Fain Englis Heer (975 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Using Corect And Fain Fain Englis Heer by knotty(m): 6:20pm On Jun 29, 2007
The standad of using of english by nairalland peepul was too bad. Infat, must pitysome. Comon corect setense they cannot written, with fain fain puctnuanation marks: Spoking english is worstest.
When I am come hia, I taught I will met pipul of my kalliba, doxology english speakas. I will disapoint by all of u. u you need to improof. I enjoin goodful englis concstuction.
Oga modernrator, biko, plis, chek all worst spelins miskate befor posted dem.

From tumoro: I was kept eyeing for improof!

Thank you modernator
Re: Please Using Corect And Fain Fain Englis Heer by viee(f): 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2007
OMG

lol!
dis one gud o!
espcially if you is seeing what im saw
Re: Please Using Corect And Fain Fain Englis Heer by iice(f): 4:24am On Jul 01, 2007
Sofry sofry, una go killed me!
Re: Please Using Corect And Fain Fain Englis Heer by knotty(m): 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2007
viee:

OMG

lol!

anoda esampul.  mekanica akkuracy izero

this one good o!
contrucskion  izero
[b]
espcially if you is seeing what im saw[/b]e

espreshon izero

trai an improof nest taim.
Re: Please Using Corect And Fain Fain Englis Heer by hannydarl(f): 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2007
No min oll of them that are spoke inglis like they not go scull I trying to capsure what they spoke most time but I cannot fit undastand. I ferry appi dat one persin has spoke of it now I hope corektion will be took by all the inglish killers.Nonesense and ingrident pipul them.
Re: Please Using Corect And Fain Fain Englis Heer by knotty(m): 5:25pm On Jul 16, 2007
hannydarl:

No min oll of them that are spoke inglis like they not go scull I trying to capsure what they spoke most time but I cannot fit undastand. I ferry appi that one persin has spoke of it now I hope corektion will be took by all the inglish killers.Nonesense and ingrident pipul them.

@hanidarlin
nicest one, jare.

i making totorial here.
jion we, if you wanting.

thanks you
Re: Please Using Corect And Fain Fain Englis Heer by hannydarl(f): 10:01am On Jul 17, 2007
@KNOTTY
I tanking you wen the tutoria started you must letting me know so dat I will regista in the class.
Tanking you for remamba me
Re: Please Using Corect And Fain Fain Englis Heer by Prince22(m): 1:26am On Jul 18, 2007
Practice make perfect, let all face their business and grab idea/understanding.

(1) (Reply)

070707 / Where Is Jennykadry? / Emzor Pharma Recruiting : Hurry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.