Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,993 members, 7,873,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

Shortly Before He Was Set Ablaze, Jungle Justice Victim Pleads To Be Handed Over - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shortly Before He Was Set Ablaze, Jungle Justice Victim Pleads To Be Handed Over (3422 Views)

We Were Kidnapped By Southerners In Delta, Handed Over To Fulani For Ransom Nego / Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno / BRT Driver Who Killed Businesswoman Handed Over To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shortly Before He Was Set Ablaze, Jungle Justice Victim Pleads To Be Handed Over by Chukwute: 2:35pm On Dec 08, 2020
A victim of jungle justice pleaded to be taken to the police station shortly before he was set ablaze on Sunday by an angry mob in Ekuigbo community, Ughelli, Delta State.

The incident is sequel to a riot act that was read to all residents of the community that anybody found with a gun would be severely dealt with following the cases of violent cult killings.

The young man simply identified as Mosco was subsequently apprehended with a shot gun and was captured on a trending video lamenting how he ended his life.

More reports obtained from community sources revealed that other gang members took to their heels and escaped after the deceased was caught with the gun.

The victim before pleading to be taken to the police station said his elder sister had called him not to embark on the illegal movement but the gate of the house was locked.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLN2lC3md2I

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2020/12/08/jungle-justice-victim-pleads-to-be-handed-over-to-police-shortly-before-he-was-set-ablaze-video/

Re: Shortly Before He Was Set Ablaze, Jungle Justice Victim Pleads To Be Handed Over by writetopoker2: 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
I wish all of them politicians in all states and Ask Rock will be set ablaze this way by youths.

Polithiefians are the biggest thieves, they still both assets of future generations and children unborn

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shortly Before He Was Set Ablaze, Jungle Justice Victim Pleads To Be Handed Over by Moferere: 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nigeria is truly a jungle
Re: Shortly Before He Was Set Ablaze, Jungle Justice Victim Pleads To Be Handed Over by Olunmercy56(f): 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2020
Medicine after death undecided
Re: Shortly Before He Was Set Ablaze, Jungle Justice Victim Pleads To Be Handed Over by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2020
Foolish people
Re: Shortly Before He Was Set Ablaze, Jungle Justice Victim Pleads To Be Handed Over by AfroMighty(m): 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2020
No better pain knowing you're about to get hurt and there's nothing you can do...
I hate anything gang, i don't know why.

2 Likes

Re: Shortly Before He Was Set Ablaze, Jungle Justice Victim Pleads To Be Handed Over by davillian(m): 4:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
The damage that gun can do ehn.....
Nobody survives bullet from that gun....

4 Likes

Re: Shortly Before He Was Set Ablaze, Jungle Justice Victim Pleads To Be Handed Over by gidgiddy: 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nigeria is a country of barbarians. Which civilised country still burns people in this day and age?
Re: Shortly Before He Was Set Ablaze, Jungle Justice Victim Pleads To Be Handed Over by tit(f): 5:56pm On Dec 08, 2020
No be police handcuffs be that?
Re: Shortly Before He Was Set Ablaze, Jungle Justice Victim Pleads To Be Handed Over by crossfm: 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
Once they are apprehended,they turn to coward.

They won't let innocent people rest.They steal,rape and intimidate people, shouting how rugged they are,but in actual sense they are the most weak and perverted souls on earth.

How I wish we have a strong justice system in this country. Where people are made to pay for their crimes. It will go a very long way to prevent most case's of jungle justice.

6 Likes

Re: Shortly Before He Was Set Ablaze, Jungle Justice Victim Pleads To Be Handed Over by chanda83560: 6:43pm On Dec 08, 2020
Medicine after death
Re: Shortly Before He Was Set Ablaze, Jungle Justice Victim Pleads To Be Handed Over by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
POLICE is now his Friend

1 Like

Re: Shortly Before He Was Set Ablaze, Jungle Justice Victim Pleads To Be Handed Over by Nukilia: 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
It calls for concern when you realize that those who burnt this guys are still roaming our streets. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Shortly Before He Was Set Ablaze, Jungle Justice Victim Pleads To Be Handed Over by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2020
This is very bad. No matter the offense that is committed, why must he be killed like a goat. The government must begin to arrest and deal with anyone involved in jungle justice.

Why not hand him over to the police then follow up the case and ensure that justice is served. Meein I tire for this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shortly Before He Was Set Ablaze, Jungle Justice Victim Pleads To Be Handed Over by Pfunds: 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2020
Hee
Re: Shortly Before He Was Set Ablaze, Jungle Justice Victim Pleads To Be Handed Over by ceejayluv(m): 7:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
If not that I knew him in my street, wouldn't have felt sorry. It's a pity .

2 Likes

Re: Shortly Before He Was Set Ablaze, Jungle Justice Victim Pleads To Be Handed Over by Buharidgeneral: 7:51pm On Dec 08, 2020
POS Edo girl came to my mind

2 Likes

Re: Shortly Before He Was Set Ablaze, Jungle Justice Victim Pleads To Be Handed Over by ProfAmaben(m): 7:56pm On Dec 08, 2020
When you were carrying a gun robbing people and shouting Aro bagger you didn't remember station. Good riddance.

4 Likes

Re: Shortly Before He Was Set Ablaze, Jungle Justice Victim Pleads To Be Handed Over by TerrorSquad147: 8:58pm On Dec 08, 2020
ceejayluv:
If not that I knew him in my street, wouldn't have felt sorry. It's a pity .
thank God he's gone
Re: Shortly Before He Was Set Ablaze, Jungle Justice Victim Pleads To Be Handed Over by TerrorSquad147: 8:58pm On Dec 08, 2020
Buharidgeneral:
POS Edo girl came to my mind
I swear bro, I'm pained
Re: Shortly Before He Was Set Ablaze, Jungle Justice Victim Pleads To Be Handed Over by dederocs(m): 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
Let others rest, so they do not vent their frustrations on you.

2 Likes

Re: Shortly Before He Was Set Ablaze, Jungle Justice Victim Pleads To Be Handed Over by obyrich(m): 9:40pm On Dec 08, 2020
lovecares34:
This is very bad. No matter the offense that is committed, why must he be killed like a goat. The government must begin to arrest and deal with anyone involved in jungle justice.

Why not hand him over to the police then follow up the case and ensure that justice is served. Meein I tire for this country
I have no single pity for a cultist.
Re: Shortly Before He Was Set Ablaze, Jungle Justice Victim Pleads To Be Handed Over by Aladdin1(m): 10:43pm On Dec 08, 2020
I feel sorry for him,for the painful death he had to go through. I only wished he used his last moment to ask God for mercy and to give his life to Jesuschrist. He would have been smiling now in Heaven. Now its too late for him to repent.He got burnt to death only to go burn in perpetual Hellfire for eternity. Dont be like Him. Give your life to Jesuschrist before its too late!!.
Re: Shortly Before He Was Set Ablaze, Jungle Justice Victim Pleads To Be Handed Over by Ohizman73(m): 3:20am On Dec 09, 2020
lovecares34:

Who say ,he deserves worst it is his likes who after robing the Poor hustling Innocent POS Girl in Benin still shot her,He root in hell fire.I support JJ for his likes.RIP POS Girl.
Re: Shortly Before He Was Set Ablaze, Jungle Justice Victim Pleads To Be Handed Over by femi4: 5:21am On Dec 09, 2020
tit:
No be police handcuffs be that?
No be only police get handcuffs
Re: Shortly Before He Was Set Ablaze, Jungle Justice Victim Pleads To Be Handed Over by femi4: 5:22am On Dec 09, 2020
He's a hardened criminal.....no pity
Re: Shortly Before He Was Set Ablaze, Jungle Justice Victim Pleads To Be Handed Over by GreaterFuture(m): 5:58am On Dec 09, 2020
Did they Confirm if he is indeed a Criminal or Not?
That is the sensible thing to do oh

120 tonnes of Maize available for sale at 139k/tonnne. Serious Direct Buyers only, Pick Ups Only.

1 Like

Re: Shortly Before He Was Set Ablaze, Jungle Justice Victim Pleads To Be Handed Over by osuofia2(m): 11:25am On Dec 09, 2020
HE WAS PROBABLY AMONG THOSE WHO PROTESTESTED AGAINST THE POLICE. IF THE POLICE WERE AVAILABLE HE MAY LIKELY STILL BE ALIVE. BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU WISH FOR

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man With No Face And Woman With One Leg Have Baby Girl Who Is Perfectly Healthy / Pablo Escobar's Top Hitman Tells How He Blew Up An Airliner Killing 110 People / Ipodo...where Drug Dealers Harvest Pleasure, Profit From Little Girls’ Bodies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.