Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,736 members, 7,889,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:31 AM

Poetry: Your Love Lasts — Geena Agao X Ayomide Inufin D'great - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Poetry: Your Love Lasts — Geena Agao X Ayomide Inufin D'great (274 Views)

Spotlight Poetry: In Our Coffers -- Ayomide Inufin D'great / Spotlight Poem: Love Don't Live Here -- Ayomide Inufin D'great / Spotlight Poem: The Beginning -- Ayomide Inufin D'great (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poetry: Your Love Lasts — Geena Agao X Ayomide Inufin D'great by Inuayo007: 3:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
Eversince you and yours became me and mine,
I've walked an experience on broken lines,
With an ugly body and fine wine
Through thick through thin;
through times and tides,
In forgiveness and sins,
Through fails and wins,
In bleak and bliss,
Your Love Lasts.

Together through turning tables
and cracking cheers,
We wear and tear till
we became wares that don't tear,
You live in phobia, I die in fear,
Always right by my side;
to right the wrongs aright,
In dark days and bright lights,
Your love lasts.

Overabound, overwhelmed, overall
With you in rise and fall,
You're the benchmark of my resilience,
It strikes aloud, it strives in silence,
The flares the feelings,
Understanding and standing under,
The ills the healings,
The time of staying together in asunder,
Your love lasts.

Your love kept me alive,
Your Love gave me a life,
Your love through the turbulent of time,
Your love first, your love lasts.

Geena Agao ��

Featuring

Ayomide Inufin D'great ��

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Latest Nigerian News Headlines For Mon Dec. 21st, 2020 / "We Don’t Understand Why COVID-19 Numbers Aren’t As High In Africa" - Bill Gates / N-power: Farouq's Aide Provides Update On NEXIT Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.