Stats: 3,201,503 members, 7,978,667 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:12 PM

Court Orders IGP To Prosecute Babatunde Gbadamosi For Forgery, Perjury - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders IGP To Prosecute Babatunde Gbadamosi For Forgery, Perjury (21077 Views)

Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet / Lagos East: APC Sues PDP Candidate, Gbadamosi For Certificate Falsification / Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

Re: Court Orders IGP To Prosecute Babatunde Gbadamosi For Forgery, Perjury by ablejesus26(m): 6:50pm On Dec 08, 2020
NgwalandAba:

No I just want to help him after running to france and returned through lagoon.

dey there dey mumu ya sef d person you are talking of has financially secured the future of his 4unborn generation
while you come here everyday wailing and bitterly crying over news wey no even join the tinubu with #50 garri and groundnut #20 wey dey ur belle since morning

Re: Court Orders IGP To Prosecute Babatunde Gbadamosi For Forgery, Perjury by KunleyY19(m): 6:51pm On Dec 08, 2020
Chai...
Dem no even allow his wound to heal.
Re: Court Orders IGP To Prosecute Babatunde Gbadamosi For Forgery, Perjury by NgwalandAba(m): 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
ablejesus26:

dey there dey mumu ya sef d person you are talking of has financially secured the future of his 4unborn generation
while you come here everyday wailing and bitterly crying over news wey no even join the tinubu with #50 garri and groundnut #20 wey dey ur belle since morning

Without my tax this morning will Tinubu eat? When did lizard start singing.
Re: Court Orders IGP To Prosecute Babatunde Gbadamosi For Forgery, Perjury by Jostoman: 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
That is court, IGP, and gbadamosi's problem not ours
Re: Court Orders IGP To Prosecute Babatunde Gbadamosi For Forgery, Perjury by ablejesus26(m): 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
NgwalandAba:

Which tax no be who don chop food dey pay tax

Re: Court Orders IGP To Prosecute Babatunde Gbadamosi For Forgery, Perjury by NgwalandAba(m): 6:59pm On Dec 08, 2020
ablejesus26:

Which tax no be who don chop food dey pay tax

You are doing Tinubu bad thing with this post, I will stop paying if you continue this madness and let's see if he can sponsor any trip to France...My money makes a lot difference in his life. He needs it.
Re: Court Orders IGP To Prosecute Babatunde Gbadamosi For Forgery, Perjury by Officialseriki: 6:59pm On Dec 08, 2020
Brother I lost my job because of this o..

Kobicove:
Since when did it become a crime not to have gone for the NYSC?

Or did this guy claim to have done the programme knowing fully well that he did not participate undecided
Re: Court Orders IGP To Prosecute Babatunde Gbadamosi For Forgery, Perjury by sevenhundred(m): 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
blinking001:
The integrity of president Buhari remains sacrosanct. He's just surrounded by bad people.
where is the integrity? when we have bullion van in his party?
Re: Court Orders IGP To Prosecute Babatunde Gbadamosi For Forgery, Perjury by OdaNobunaga(m): 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2020
ransomed:
Let the IG start prosecution from villa because the al sudan is using old pool paper to rule Nigerians. If this is hate speech the court should mandate him to do so.

Old pool paper grin grin grin
Re: Court Orders IGP To Prosecute Babatunde Gbadamosi For Forgery, Perjury by Sconty09(m): 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2020
NgwalandAba:

No I just want to help him after running to france and returned through lagoon.

When Tinubu is not coward like Ojukwu who ran overseas from war that killed over a million of his tribesmen.
Re: Court Orders IGP To Prosecute Babatunde Gbadamosi For Forgery, Perjury by odinma3(m): 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2020
God will help us ooo
Re: Court Orders IGP To Prosecute Babatunde Gbadamosi For Forgery, Perjury by vhykeeytor(m): 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
blinking001:
The integrity of president Buhari remains sacrosanct. He's just surrounded by bad people.

if only Buhari can pronounce the word [b][/b]SACROSANCT the world would have been a better place and Nigeria a great nation.
Re: Court Orders IGP To Prosecute Babatunde Gbadamosi For Forgery, Perjury by blinking001(m): 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
poseidon12:

You deserve 12 strokes of the cane.
Na you go tire cheesy
Re: Court Orders IGP To Prosecute Babatunde Gbadamosi For Forgery, Perjury by Lukman09(m): 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
So ppl ar stil wasting dere tym 4 Nigeria mata
Re: Court Orders IGP To Prosecute Babatunde Gbadamosi For Forgery, Perjury by ablejesus26(m): 8:56pm On Dec 08, 2020
NgwalandAba:

You are doing Tinubu bad thing with this post, I will stop paying if you continue this madness and let's see if he can sponsor any trip to France...My money makes a lot difference in his life. He needs it.

Amadioha strike you and tifnubu together

watin join me join any bloody nigerian politifcian

continue wailing and crying in severe pain the man will be making his money every minute
while you dey nairaland dey fulfill your destiny which is to cry in pain 24/7 and to be shouting tifnubu yeee tifnubu aaahh tifnubu yoooo tifnubu ooooo like dog wey take 500mg tramadol with colorado

Re: Court Orders IGP To Prosecute Babatunde Gbadamosi For Forgery, Perjury by juman(m): 5:42am On Dec 14, 2020
Criminal like him suppose not to partake in politics.

Governors Sanwo-Olu & Abdulrahman Open Ikeja Overpass On The Red Line Corridor / Poland Seeks Release Of Students Detained In Nigeria / Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration