Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,188 members, 7,890,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:37 AM

Letter To My Husband’s Sidechick – A Story By Nwaoma007 - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Letter To My Husband’s Sidechick – A Story By Nwaoma007 (31350 Views)

My Husband, Warm The Bed! A Story / A Lonely Heart (A Story) / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To My Husband’s Sidechick – A Story By Nwaoma007 by MosayA: 12:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
Following.....
Re: Letter To My Husband’s Sidechick – A Story By Nwaoma007 by dfrost: 12:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
dazzlingd:

Trust me, that woman is not sweet, I can feel her anger, arrogance, excessive dominance in her write up....I feel for that man, he must have seen hell in her hands

Still no excuse for cheating. No excuse whatsoever.

It's not as if all parties to a marriage/union are flawless.
Re: Letter To My Husband’s Sidechick – A Story By Nwaoma007 by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2020
Men are indeed scarce
Re: Letter To My Husband’s Sidechick – A Story By Nwaoma007 by jditimiya(m): 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
Nazgul:
I still don't understand why a girl would want to wreck her fellow lady's marriage.

Why not look for your own man? There's lots of them out there. Why try to destroy what another woman has laboured so hard to build. Na wa o

Are you sure there are lot of men out there? dear there are few men that women can call husband o. so pick the right man than come crying.
Re: Letter To My Husband’s Sidechick – A Story By Nwaoma007 by demmymoney(m): 12:35pm On Dec 09, 2020
WOMEN NEED MEN

MEN WANT WOMEN

MEN SHOULD START ACCEPTING THEIR POLYGAMOUS NATURE AND REDUCE THIS "CHEATING" TREND NAHHH JEEZZZZ
Re: Letter To My Husband’s Sidechick – A Story By Nwaoma007 by demmymoney(m): 12:38pm On Dec 09, 2020
Biglittlelois:
God forbid bad thing, I can never understand women who stay with cheats.

Men are polygamous by nature, it's just that some men are trying to fight this nature thereby resulting in them cheating wen they can simply tell their woman that they are polygamous by nature. I believe this will solve cheating trend in the society
Re: Letter To My Husband’s Sidechick – A Story By Nwaoma007 by rachealfst(f): 12:41pm On Dec 09, 2020
To all fans of Toyin Taiwo, writer of
I fell in love
Wrong Number
Anike
Broken Hedge
Pastorzoned
Tolerated

A brand new book is out titled UNDERRATED, you can get your copy on okadabooks.

https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/underrated/37855
Thanks, God bless you.

Re: Letter To My Husband’s Sidechick – A Story By Nwaoma007 by LordOfTheGame: 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2020
Nuyokoi:
false blogging

just peeped her Twitter (https://mobile.twitter.com/nwaoma007?lang=en)

story is fictional
apparently, she's writing a novel

blogger, what do you gain trying to fool folks?

Your head is correct. I can across this post yesterday on Twitter and people were foaming in the mouth when it was later revealed that it was just a fictional write-up with unreal characters. Very brilliant and open-minded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letter To My Husband’s Sidechick – A Story By Nwaoma007 by LordOfTheGame: 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
CalliDora1:
Beg her for what?

Mehnn.. see descriptive essay over man matter... Over a man who should be trashed and Never considered again..
Deal with the man.

Imagine the ugly side chick.. she doesn't even measure up to the woman in any ways and here she is talking back.
Some men can attract flies and shit to their wife's, aswear.

Let her just drop him let him see whether the side chick will be able to raise him again. Such men don't deserve your love and pity. Or does she want him to infect her with a deadly disease before she too will let go? Na wa o.

Let me go and read the ugly chickens part.

Madam be calming down small small. It was just a fictional write-up with unreal characters. grin grin grin
Re: Letter To My Husband’s Sidechick – A Story By Nwaoma007 by bluefilm: 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2020
Lawalatm:
It's the man that is holding both women to himself and not as the sidechick thinks cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...………………….he can also add more sidechicks or substitute this current chick grin grin grin grin grin

It's a man's world after all... shocked

The bitches are fightin' over who really owns the man.

But only the man knows all the pussies he owns.
Re: Letter To My Husband’s Sidechick – A Story By Nwaoma007 by abimic(m): 1:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
No one should ever put with a cheating partner, esp when one cheats with the other's money. The side chic is just there for the money, if someone has helped you to grow to having bsc, you still went ahead to want to be doing masters, not that you would work, apply for scholarship, and you claimed to have started life hard. Some girls are only there for the money they get, when the money finishes, they disappear,a typical example. If not for the family, the woman should have turned the man to a pauper, quit the marriage, to let them see if the girl can help him like his wife did. Nonsense and the side chic still has mouth to yarn dust...
Re: Letter To My Husband’s Sidechick – A Story By Nwaoma007 by Jesslove(f): 2:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
super story
Re: Letter To My Husband’s Sidechick – A Story By Nwaoma007 by 9jaBlogger: 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2020
It is fictional. Check her bio; a writer / storyteller
Re: Letter To My Husband’s Sidechick – A Story By Nwaoma007 by rajiedreez: 4:16pm On Dec 09, 2020
Very deep and interesting story
Re: Letter To My Husband’s Sidechick – A Story By Nwaoma007 by Biglittlelois(f): 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2020
JaneYave:
If woman allow you chop her husband sottey she finally speak up, e neva do? Person meet u n empower you to get daily bread, e neva do? E get sometins wey grammer no dey solve. Respect yourself lady and face your lane. A borrow is a borrow.!

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Husband’s Sidechick – A Story By Nwaoma007 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2020
LordOfTheGame:

Madam be calming down small small. It was just a fictional write-up with unreal characters. grin grin grin

Lol.. don't mind them. I saw it after I had finished venting.

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Husband’s Sidechick – A Story By Nwaoma007 by aycorporat(m): 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
dazzlingd:

Trust me, that woman is not sweet, I can feel her anger, arrogance, excessive dominance in her write up....I feel for that man, he must have seen hell in her hands

Thanks my brother.
It's just that I felt the man is lucky to even see a lady transform his life. All I think is that the man should not bite the fingers that fed him.
Re: Letter To My Husband’s Sidechick – A Story By Nwaoma007 by dazzlingd(m): 7:47am On Dec 10, 2020
aycorporat:

Thanks my brother.
It's just that I felt the man is lucky to even see a lady transform his life. All I think is that the man should not bite the fingers that fed him.

Na wa oo
That's why it is good for a man to be successful
Re: Letter To My Husband’s Sidechick – A Story By Nwaoma007 by preshy2020(f): 4:56pm On Dec 10, 2020
please live the man alone, so the woman we enjoy her marriage. what goes around turns around. for you to have pace in your own marriage. through that man help you we not make you to destroyed someone happiness. God is watching you.
thanks
Re: Letter To My Husband’s Sidechick – A Story By Nwaoma007 by Slimsly100(f): 7:36am On Dec 11, 2020
The matter heavy.
Òrò ñáà só síni l'énu, ó tún b'uyò si!!
Re: Letter To My Husband’s Sidechick – A Story By Nwaoma007 by makrong: 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2021
And I heard the prayer leader shout: "Every Hagar brought into your marriage, knowingly or unknowingly, DIE by fire"... Behold, the women in the crowd went wild with, "DIE by fire, die by fire in the mighty name of Jesus". All sidechicks, BEWARE of the PRAYING WIFE! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Popular Nigerian Authors On Amazon Books / New Story: 'anini Reloaded' By Ayis Eliboy / Chimamanda Adichie: "Men Holding The Door For Women Troubles Me" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.