Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,631 members, 7,918,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:52 PM

African Countries With Most Educated Population - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / African Countries With Most Educated Population (1350 Views)

Which Geo Political Zone Is Most Educated ThisGlob e.com / A Proof That Igbos Are The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria (picture) / Top 10 Richest Governors In Nigeria Number 3 Is The Most Educated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Countries With Most Educated Population by Ctorch: 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
African countries with most educated population
1. Equatorial Guinea
2. Seychelles
3. South Africa
4. Libya
5. Mauritius
6. Botswana, Burundi
7. Cape Verde
8. Zimbabwe
9. Eswatini
10. Gabon
2019 World Population Review

Re: African Countries With Most Educated Population by dimexy247(m): 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2020
Where is the giant of Africa? This is inconclusive.
Re: African Countries With Most Educated Population by Kyase(m): 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2020
So instagblog seat down for their house decide abi.....

All those countries combine no reach 120 million sef

1 Like

Re: African Countries With Most Educated Population by Prosperchuks1344(m): 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2020
giant of Africa nko?

1 Like

Re: African Countries With Most Educated Population by SmartPolician: 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2020
dimexy247:
Where is the giant of Africa? This is inconclusive.

Nigeria cannot be on that list because the number of out-of-school children in the north is scary.

They arrived at the conclusion using the percentage of educated people ÷ the entire population.

I would have questioned the list if I had seen Nigeria there

2 Likes

Re: African Countries With Most Educated Population by mightyhazel: 10:24pm On Dec 08, 2020
Kyase:

Use your sensors.. it has to be in percentage.
Re: African Countries With Most Educated Population by helinues: 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2020
Apart from SA, other countries are tiny country
Re: African Countries With Most Educated Population by Kyase(m): 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
mightyhazel:
Use your sensors.. it has to be in percentage.
Use your brain.
That's exactly what I'm saying
Re: African Countries With Most Educated Population by mightyhazel: 10:40pm On Dec 08, 2020
Kyase:

Use your brain.
That's exactly what I'm saying
You are not using your brains Adamu..

These countries may have just 3million literates.. but just 500 thousand illiterates. They rank far higher than say a country with 100million literates and 106 million illiterates..

1 Like

Re: African Countries With Most Educated Population by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 08, 2020
SmartPolician:

Nigeria cannot be on that list because the number of out-of-school children in the north is scary.

They arrived at the conclusion using the percentage of educated people ÷ the entire population.

All those countries mentioned have average of 90% literacy. Exclude the North from Nigerian data and tell me if southern Nigeria can have average literacy of 70%?
You need to know that many Africans nations are ahead if Nigeria in terms of education and research especially those countries with little population.
Re: African Countries With Most Educated Population by ULOPVQ: 11:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
Kyase:

Find out the metrics to it before complaining. A country with over 200 million people that doesn't have up to 50 percent of that population educated shouldn't make the list, and not by the number of people in a country.
Re: African Countries With Most Educated Population by ULOPVQ: 11:41pm On Dec 08, 2020
helinues:
Apart from SA, other countries are tiny country

Understand the metric used in the calculation.
Re: African Countries With Most Educated Population by SmartPolician: 12:06am On Dec 09, 2020
Coronabirus:
All those countries mentioned have average of 90% literacy. Exclude the North from Nigerian data and tell me if southern Nigeria can have average literacy of 70%?
You need to know that many Africans nations are ahead if Nigeria in terms of education and research especially those countries with little population.

The population of Nigeria alone is like that of many countries put together.

There's no argument here; I have told you the reason.

You cannot exclude the north because it even has more population than the south
Re: African Countries With Most Educated Population by Nobody: 1:50am On Dec 09, 2020
Re: African Countries With Most Educated Population by tobechi20(m): 2:12am On Dec 09, 2020
If Biafra and Oduduwa were countries , they could have would have been number one
Re: African Countries With Most Educated Population by dimexy247(m): 8:29am On Dec 09, 2020
Okay, thanks for the explanation.

SmartPolician:

1 Like

Re: African Countries With Most Educated Population by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 09, 2020
With all the education, why are they still shit holes.

No inventions, no planning, corruption, ritual killings, bad roads etc.

Education to Africans is just a means to brag nothing more, it never led to anything good for the society
Re: African Countries With Most Educated Population by updatechange(m): 8:34am On Dec 09, 2020
With the north, Nigeria can't be in the top 50 cry

(1) (Reply)

#endsars: APC Caucus Demands Gbajaabimila Resignation As Speaker / IPOB Floats Security Outfit For South East, South South / Ijele Invited By BBC To Expose IPOB - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.