Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,334 members, 7,978,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 06:09 PM

I Need Advice On Where To Invest My Money - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need Advice On Where To Invest My Money (519 Views)

I Want To Invest My 400k / I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k. / Pls I Need Genuine Site To Invest My #20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On Where To Invest My Money by gud4vvvvv: 2:00am On Dec 09, 2020
please I need advice on where to invest this my money.
it's not that much an amount though. I want where it can earn more than leaving it in the bank. thanks.
Re: I Need Advice On Where To Invest My Money by StubbornGENIUS: 2:09am On Dec 09, 2020
gud4vvvvv:
please I need advice on where to invest this my money.
it's not that much an amount though. I want where it can earn more than leaving it in the bank. thanks.
You can buy a building and receive rents.There are many investment platforms depending on your wallet.
Re: I Need Advice On Where To Invest My Money by gud4vvvvv: 2:31am On Dec 09, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
You can buy a building and receive rents.There are many investment platforms depending on your wallet.
not big enough to buy house
Re: I Need Advice On Where To Invest My Money by Freestainworld(m): 2:53am On Dec 09, 2020
gud4vvvvv:
not big enough to buy house
do MMM nah make we rest.
Re: I Need Advice On Where To Invest My Money by 10kgod(m): 3:30am On Dec 09, 2020
You use it do crypto bizz. Or bring it make I invest it in my plank bizz and return it back to you whenever you want with Interest
Re: I Need Advice On Where To Invest My Money by gud4vvvvv: 9:19am On Dec 09, 2020
10kgod:
You use it do crypto bizz. Or bring it make I invest it in my plank bizz and return it back to you whenever you want with Interest
how do I invest it In crypto please

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On Where To Invest My Money by Incips: 10:28am On Dec 09, 2020
Forex is the big field to make earning online, you can invest your money here and make a profit but always remember do not to start Forex trading if you have no knowledge.
Re: I Need Advice On Where To Invest My Money by TheSparrow: 11:42am On Dec 09, 2020
Hello, if you have the funds to invest in small to medium scale manufacturing, you should check out this blog post titled " Six Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria and Make Big Money"

It talks in details about rice milling, bottled water, poultry farming, maize flour, plantain flour and palm kernel oil Production.

See the link below.

https://planbiz.com.ng/five-lucrative-businesses-you-can-start-in-nigeria-today-and-make-big-money/

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Buy A Property Because Everybody Is Buying Rather Use This Strategy / Smokescreens & Red Herrings: As Nigeria Tip-toes Into The Cannabis Trap / Oui Is The First Private Institution That Brings Billions Into Ile-ife Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.