Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,650 members, 7,932,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 02:20 PM

How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! (10350 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Allows 2 'Area Boys' To Publicly Handle Her Chest / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by thesilentman(m): 8:18pm On Dec 09, 2020
FearGod199:
If you can't cope with her sexual highness,plss leave her for us ...
Lol.I would have obliged you if it were a mere gf.We talking wifey here,man,the B.O.M.B(Bone of my bone.)
Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by Alexaonfleek: 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2020
thesicilian:
What is the meaning of "hard earned wife"?
Exactly my thoughts too grin
Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by WoeBetide666: 9:56pm On Dec 09, 2020
thesilentman:

Mi fellow,you will get nauseated with sex when you have your own wife,lol.

grin grin
Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by Womanizer(m): 11:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
thesilentman:
Good morning all.
It has suddenly become a matter of concern to me.The highest she can go without sex is five days,max,and she gets superficially Hot.A whole housewife for that matter.
I find it difficult to embark on a long trip as i can't stand the thought of some other man banging my hard-earned wifey.
How do i go about it?

Didn't you notice it while you were dating?
Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by thesilentman(m): 3:35am On Dec 10, 2020
Womanizer:

Didn't you notice it while you were dating?
Notice you say?I had been hustling while she also was in school during courtship.Bro,the fact still remain unchanged: you can't know half of a woman's character until both of you start living under the same roof.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by Wyry: 3:55am On Dec 10, 2020
Nigerian girls are useless.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by DMerciful(m): 5:17am On Dec 10, 2020
How? Every healthy couple should have sex atleast twice a week!
Amotolongbo:
e go tire you!

Olomi lo ma re last

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by femi4: 5:17am On Dec 10, 2020
Change her job. Get her 8-5 job far away from home and let's see if her sex drive won't go down
Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by Skmoda360(m): 5:23am On Dec 10, 2020
Liposure:
my wife must be a tiger in bed
Same here
Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by Dufil(m): 5:31am On Dec 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:
e go tire you!

Olomi lo ma re last
Obo gan nma yo omi. D man and the woman release fluid too. Why do some ladies faint afte sex or get dried.
Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by Cutehector(m): 5:40am On Dec 10, 2020
When the bills start piling up, you will understand sex is not everything.
Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by khia: 5:44am On Dec 10, 2020
paulolee:
talk to her to see a therapist, dey av a drug to kill dose hormones
This is the craziest advice, why would a woman with a healthy appetite for sex with her husband need to see a therapist?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by khia: 5:49am On Dec 10, 2020
thesilentman:

Mi fellow,you will get nauseated with sex when you have your own wife,lol.
You should thank your lucky stars your wife still finds you so sexually appealing. Don't mess up a good thing. Your wife won't seek another man for sex because it's obvious that you are the one who sets her body aflame. undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by khia: 5:55am On Dec 10, 2020
thesilentman:

Ok.Hope no side-effect?

Don't you dare start pumping your wife with unnecessary drugs, don't be that man. angry

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by majamajic(m): 5:59am On Dec 10, 2020
BaddieFreak:

She has told you the truth. Buy her a lot of dildos and whenever you want to have sex with her, have pre intimacy and give her a head

Do giving heads make woman leave sex for long or come for more ?

Did u read and understand the issue at hand ?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by khia: 6:07am On Dec 10, 2020
thesilentman:

Barely 6 months self.

Ok, Sweetie this is normal, you and your wife are still in the honeymoon stage, you're newlywed. She loves you, finds you very attractive and can't keep her hands off of you. Travel if you need to without worries, all the while you are gone she making plans on your return. Enjoy being sexually adored while it last. tongue

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by freeeeme(m): 6:15am On Dec 10, 2020
thesilentman:
Good morning all.
It has suddenly become a matter of concern to me.The highest she can go without sex is five days,max,and she gets superficially Hot.A whole housewife for that matter.
I find it difficult to embark on a long trip as i can't stand the thought of some other man banging my hard-earned wifey.
How do i go about it?
Very simple. Carry her along for your journey
Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by khia: 6:19am On Dec 10, 2020
intruder15:

Which contraceptive does she take for now? If none, she should start taking one. Over time, it reduces her libido. She can stop after a year and stick to other pregnancy control measures.

Also, u follow cause am. Being idle instigates sexual cravings. If u don't go to work for a whole week and ur mind isn't engaged, you will have more sex. It's just logical. Try and get her engaged. A business or something mental. It helps.

He said she's a private teacher.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by khia: 6:21am On Dec 10, 2020
BaddieFreak:

She has told you the truth. Buy her a lot of dildos and whenever you want to have sex with her, have pre intimacy and give her a head
Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by khia: 6:22am On Dec 10, 2020
BaddieFreak:

How can he give her oral if he's not there?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by thesilentman(m): 6:56am On Dec 10, 2020
freeeeme:
Very simple. Carry her along for your journey
Aaaah! Unto say wetin?
Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by thesilentman(m): 7:04am On Dec 10, 2020
Wyry:
Nigerian girls are useless.
Guy,take it easy on Nigerian girls na.Ok,i apologise on their behalf,lol.
Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by thesilentman(m): 7:12am On Dec 10, 2020
femi4:
Change her job. Get her 8-5 job far away from home and let's see if her sex drive won't go down
Bro, I don't think you get the drift,lol.Even when am miles away,she'd be calling me to come home like there's an emergency.The scenario is always this way:
Me: Hello,what happened?
She: Just come home!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by Bigcowhorn: 7:27am On Dec 10, 2020
khia:

How can he give her oral if he's not there?

You seem very interested in this topic. Can you relate in anyway?
Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by femi4: 7:27am On Dec 10, 2020
thesilentman:

Bro, I don't think you get the drift,lol.Even when am miles away,she'd be calling me to come home like there's an emergency.The scenario is always this way:
Me: Hello,what happened?
She: Just come home!
You are the one missing the point. She's idle. Get her busy, stress takes out the urge in you

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by thesilentman(m): 7:42am On Dec 10, 2020
femi4:
You are the one missing the point. She's idle. Get her busy, stress takes out the urge in you
She's profitably engaged bro;a part-time teacher and part-time shop-keeper.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by femi4: 9:59am On Dec 10, 2020
thesilentman:

She's not stressed .....a shop keeper and teaching can't be compared to 3-4 hrs in traffic
Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by peeps4u: 12:38pm On Dec 10, 2020
thesilentman:

Notice you say?I had been hustling while she also was in school during courtship.Bro,the fact still remain unchanged: you can't know half of a woman's character until both of you start living under the same roof.

You're still on this?

I just hope you love this lady. I dont see any issue or addiciton here. You're both obviously young, and sex in 5 days is even less than sex twice in a week. Like someone said above, every healthy couple has sex ATLEAST twice in a week.

You are obviously growing tired of your wife, that's the issue. All those advising to buy Love Machine or drug to supress her hormones are mostly single. For a healthily married person, there is no big deal in what you narrated about your wife.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by peeps4u: 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2020
thesilentman:

Don't let anyone who has not even smelt marriage destroy your marriage. Imagine people telling you to use drug for your wife just to kill her libido. Another one is asking you to change her job to that where she will spend 3-4 hours in traffic.

Have You even talked with your wife about this in a loving manner?

She might just be catching cruise and enjoying the moment. She obviously loves you and perhaps misses you every moment you're away.

You can have sex with your wife 3-4 times in a week, if you're both okay. What your wife asks for is not too much. You're still both young.

God bless your marriage, dont allow people come here to ridicule or talk ill of your wife here. Respect your marriage and your wife please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
thesilentman:

It's not that she's a nympho.Infact,she never wanted more than one round,but then,she can't go for long without it,5 days max.

Ok then she's a upcoming Nympho

Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by favor914: 11:40pm On Dec 12, 2020
thesilentman:
Good morning all.
How do i go about it?
Did you not know that she had a high libido before you got married to her, or it is just new phenomenon?
Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by CashVessel(m): 3:40pm On Feb 11, 2022
Give am belle. After first issue, libido usually drops as the number increases.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? / If Your Girlfriend Looks Like This, She's Probably A Keeper (photo) / Oboi See The Girl I Wan Lash Tommorow!!(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.