Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,379 members, 7,901,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:42 PM

Abia Suspected Baby Thieves Lure Victims With Biscuits And Eggs - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abia Suspected Baby Thieves Lure Victims With Biscuits And Eggs (14048 Views)

How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video / Yahoo Boy Explains How He Defrauds His Victims With Their SIM & BVN (Video) / Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Suspected Baby Thieves Lure Victims With Biscuits And Eggs by CHARLOE(m): 5:49pm On Dec 09, 2020
Evil! Death sentence straight.
Re: Abia Suspected Baby Thieves Lure Victims With Biscuits And Eggs by delishpot: 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2020
The way IPOB speaks about how bad the hausas of Nigeria are, how bad everyone who isn't Ibo is ehn... You will think ibos are all saints and Ibo land is heaven. They can't fix their small enclave yet they are talking fighting Nigeria as a whole. Yeye dey smell. That is how religious fanatics also behave as if all who accept their faith have become saints.
Re: Abia Suspected Baby Thieves Lure Victims With Biscuits And Eggs by Altair25(m): 8:29am On Dec 10, 2020
Oizee:
lol, u calm down first, the day is still young. But if u finally enter d camp by catapult abeg let us know o, make I put im moniker for head
Time don pass i still dey where i dey
Re: Abia Suspected Baby Thieves Lure Victims With Biscuits And Eggs by Altair25(m): 8:33am On Dec 10, 2020
ekestic1976:
You see a mamba and an IPOB coming your way. Shake hands with the mamba and run like blazes comot. Igbos are mostly Atheists - no regard for God, no regard for life. The Igbos and Currency notes in any denomination are FIRST COUSINS.

Quote me and end up in IPOB detention camp before nightfall.
Time don pass oh. You were saying?
Re: Abia Suspected Baby Thieves Lure Victims With Biscuits And Eggs by Oizee(f): 11:01am On Dec 10, 2020
Altair25:
Time don pass i still dey where i dey
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Accused Of Owing Women Money While Doing Giveaway / Monisola Margret Olaoye Kidnapped With Her Driver / Yahoo Boys Caught With Dead Girl. *viewers DISCRETION*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.