Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,101 members, 7,883,857 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 05:23 PM

How To Send Dollars To Nigeria At 420-440 Rate With Low Or No Fees - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Send Dollars To Nigeria At 420-440 Rate With Low Or No Fees (885 Views)

Nigeria Population Commission Registers Over 420,000 Births In Gombe / What Is 420? The Meaning Behind ‘420’ – And How It Actually Became A Thing / Nigeria At 59: Which Day Or Moment Is Unforgettable In The History Of Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Send Dollars To Nigeria At 420-440 Rate With Low Or No Fees by Oriolajuwon(m): 10:25am On Dec 09, 2020
good evening friends and family, sometimes we would want to send money to our family or friends even for projects in Nigeria but we may have to send it at the rate of 370-390 and then fees.
here is a brief way you can send money to Nigeria at the rate of 420-440 without fees or with fewer fees and within 30 minutes.
let's start
Q1 what do I need
A1; you need your A USA bank account, USA debit card and an airtm account
Q2; how do I open an airtm account?
A2: simply click on this link https://app.airtm.com/ivt/9tlKg9NMand be registered in two minutes and get verified.
now your set up is complete
there are three ways to sending dollars to Airtm.
1. you will have to accept peers from the USA and there are a lot of peers wanting to exchange their Airtm dollars for normal dollars. by doing this you gain extra dollars.
2. you make a request for a low fee someone will accept within thirty minutes
3, use a debit card, the fees here is much I would say don't use this except you instantly want the naira credited into the naira account
watch this video to get more clarity https://youtu.be/T6w0CS_0E6M

Several Nigerians are looking for dollars at the normal Airtm rate which is between 396-413. but some would want to pay more for your dollars. I have one who can buy your dollars and pay to the naira account with naira at the rate of 420-440
you can contact me directly @ 08156543574(WhatsApp, message and calls)or email:oriolajuwon@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Major 10 News Update You Need To Know This Thursday Morning / FACT CHECK: Millionaires And Billionaires Dey Nairaland. / � Hey Social Media Enthusiasts! � Exciting News Ahead! �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.