Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,658 members, 7,972,453 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 11:20 AM

Gregory University Uturu Holds 5th Convocation Ceremony Tomorrow - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Gregory University Uturu Holds 5th Convocation Ceremony Tomorrow (185 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan At Gregory University Convocation In Uturu (Photos) / Abia State University Uturu Male Hostel On Fire / Afe Babalola University Produces 83 First Class Graduates At 5th Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gregory University Uturu Holds 5th Convocation Ceremony Tomorrow by Kosiso12(f): 11:04am On Dec 09, 2020
Gregory University Uturu Holds 5th Convocation Ceremony Tomorrow

The management of Gregory University Uturu has announced a comprehensive programme for the 5th Convocation Ceremony of the institution.

According to an official statement signed by the acting Registrar, Rosemary Igboekwe, made available to IGBERE TV, the ceremony will commence on Thursday 10th December 2020, with the formal flag-off of the university mass transit scheme by 10am, followed by a special Thanksgiving Praise Fiesta.

The statement further reveals that the programme will continue with presentation of the 5th Convocation Lecture on Friday 11th December at 11am, "where Prof Ozomogo Jason Ossai is expected to deliver an expose on the topic Self Development as a trickle into the ocean of Human Development: Conceptualizing Certificate". Thereafter, there will be presentation of the 5th convocation drama titled" I Can't Breathe" by 4pm.

Events of the 5th Convocation will subsequently come to a climax on Saturday 12th December 2020 with award of degrees and prizes to 75 graduates and Conferment of honorary degrees on a select group of eminent personalities.

While inviting the public to the three day event scheduled to hold in the school auditorium, the release however advices attendees to strictly comply with all existing COVID-19 health protocols to guarantee unhindered access.

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1374685/gregory-university-uturu-holds-5th-convocation-ceremony/

Re: Gregory University Uturu Holds 5th Convocation Ceremony Tomorrow by osamz007: 11:06am On Dec 09, 2020
As I saw the foreign name I think say na america the school dey

Meanwhile fergie001 I don purchase my StarTimes oo
Re: Gregory University Uturu Holds 5th Convocation Ceremony Tomorrow by fergie001: 11:19am On Dec 09, 2020
osamz007:
As I saw the foreign name I think say na america the school dey
It is a very good school with very good scenery, and the owner Professor Ibe is doing well there.

Hopefully, he won't let 2023 affect the school.

Congrats to the graduands.

Meanwhile fergie001 I don purchase my StarTimes oo
Good for you, bro.
I am into breakdancing sport now, make Maguire no let person die before his time.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Urgent Help Nairalanders / PLEASE!!! Read The Both / Garden Swing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.