Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,872 members, 7,942,185 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

How To Defeat APC In Lagos State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Defeat APC In Lagos State (223 Views)

Doyin Okupe: PDP Must Change Name To Defeat APC In 2023 Presidential Election / I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku / PDP’s Alliance With Other Parties Can’t Defeat APC – Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Defeat APC In Lagos State by LukasPodolski: 11:29am On Dec 09, 2020
it's no news that the APC candidate, Tokunbo Abiru won the just concluded by- election in Lagos east senitorial district.
the result which wasn't a surprise to some of us, but we no say E shock our noisy brothers from the other side (PEOPLE WEY NO DEY MIND THEIR BUSINESS)

in one of the threads that graced the front page, a comment caught my attention, I would like to elaborate.

it appears that the "REAL LAGOSIANS" are aware of the evil plot of "INTRUDERS" to take over what belongs to them, sh*t is not a secret anymore, they are aware that the PDP led by Bode George and Jimi Agbaje doesn't mean well for them.

I think the only way to change Lagos State Government (APC, which seems to be part of Lagos culture and the whole SW recently), is for the Pro-Yoruba people to form a new political party like the old AG (action group) led by the Sage Obafemi Awolowo.
this new party must have a stronger political views than AG, I mean "YORUBA FIRST"

A new Sheriff, "Action Group pro Max" a no nonsense party would most likely defeat APC.

nonetheless, APC is doing a great Job in Lagos, perhaps there should be room for change.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Zulum Proposed The Sum N208 Billion For 2021 Budget / Tragic: 10 Intending Navy Recruits Die In Auto Crash / Kastina Bandit Attack: 668 Not 333 Students Are Still Missing - Fani-kayode Clai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.