Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,328 members, 7,925,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 07:27 AM

How To Enjoy This X-mass Holiday While Studying For Your JAMB Exams - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Enjoy This X-mass Holiday While Studying For Your JAMB Exams (121 Views)

Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams / Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor / 2019 Elections Will Not Affect JAMB Exams-registrar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Enjoy This X-mass Holiday While Studying For Your JAMB Exams by adefoluayomide: 3:48pm On Dec 09, 2020
I know you hate studying, it is normal
Including me, I even prefer not to sit for any exams all my life
But this is inevitable because as long as you one to be educated you can skip exams.
I know this may be going through your mind right now..
“Not even this Christmas. After all that has happened this year I want to enjoy myself”
These are normal feelings and thoughts and I also feel the same way
Preparing for any exam at this moment really sucks!
I understand.
But remember you have only 90 days to your Jamb exam?
And the worst nightmare you can ever have is failing your JAMB exams
One important thing need to know is that jamb is written once in a year.
Unlike other exam bodies like WAEC that has other exam bodies that students can fall back to
I don’t want this to be your case that is why we have made study easy and stress free for you with our 60 days blueprint
You may be wondering what the 60 days blueprint is all about
For more details, click on this link to get access
Need the blueprint? Click on this link to get it for free /x7xxtq

(1) (Reply)

BKKB Job Circular 2020 / Capital Separates Business From A Dream / Register For Your Gre Or Toefl For N55k Only!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.