Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,881 members, 7,876,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:30 PM

Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight (84437 Views)

Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) / Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night / Kate Henshaw Trains Hard At The Gym, Lifts Weight (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by theFilmtric: 11:49am On Dec 18, 2020
Angelfrost:

Let the Strong marry the Strong!!!

If a weakling chooses to saddle himself with her, then the fool deserves no pity!
what kind of strength is that?
Lifting 80kg at 7??
Can you lift 60kg?
No man can match her Future strength
If she continues this way she would carry 200kg at 25 years

theFilmtricsay
Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by Ogidigan1: 11:49am On Dec 18, 2020
Her parents preparing her for infertility.

1 Like

Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by emetisuccess(m): 11:49am On Dec 18, 2020
This one catch 12yrs old girl in naija, she go beat craze comot for her body
Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by fujirice: 11:50am On Dec 18, 2020
That weight is made with polystyrene jor!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by Jayrehme1112: 11:51am On Dec 18, 2020
If you believe abeg shout HALLELUJAH
Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by Rebuke: 11:51am On Dec 18, 2020
She wants to be like this lady?

1 Like

Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by theFilmtric: 11:51am On Dec 18, 2020
ddjay:
Op, strongest girl in the world I don't agree oh, go to our rural areas, those small girls farming, pounding yam, carry okpa etc on their heads, see those mushin girls, aba and warri girls hustling in the markets from morning to night..... they will carry this thing and throw away sef. Abi you never see where they slapped someone
they wouldn't
Weight-lifting requires special training
Not just strength

theFilmtricsay
Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by chocboi78(m): 11:52am On Dec 18, 2020
This is surreal.. It's hard to believe sha
Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:54am On Dec 18, 2020
ddjay:

I just said something like this, thos ones that go to a river, fetch water and trek with the tin on their head
walahi!! I dey tell you! go to some villages and see some Young Boys /girls lifting loads of fire wood that even a guy of 30 years cannot lift
Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by demsid(m): 11:55am On Dec 18, 2020
ddjay:
Op, strongest girl in the world I don't agree oh, go to our rural areas, those small girls farming, pounding yam, carry okpa etc on their heads, see those mushin girls, aba and warri girls hustling in the markets from morning to night..... they will carry this thing and throw away sef. Abi you never see where they slapped someone
shottoppu, we are talking 80kg here. U know wetin be 80kg? I sincerely agree that girl is still the strongest 7 year old in the world. If you think otherwise bring contender
Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by MrBONE2(m): 11:55am On Dec 18, 2020
starbuck:
shocked shocked shocked While my 7 years old is here chopping mama thank ma, better i show her what her mates are up grin grin
grin

Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by AlphikkaTech: 11:55am On Dec 18, 2020
starbuck:
shocked shocked shocked While my 7 years old is here chopping mama thank ma, better i show her what her mates are up grin grin
Poor parenting mindset. I hope your daughter doesn't die of low self-esteem

1 Like

Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by kemicalreact: 11:55am On Dec 18, 2020
GrammarNazi1:
What DenreleDave can't lift!
Welcome back bro

1 Like

Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by kelvindj98: 11:56am On Dec 18, 2020
Jashub:
Blood of God shocked
Blood of Zechariah
Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by demsid(m): 11:56am On Dec 18, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
walahi!! I dey tell you! go to some villages and see some Young Boys /girls lifting loads of fire wood that even a guy of 30 years cannot lift
u think it's by village? Or firewood. If that girl really carried 80kg, abeg no 7 year old girl in your village can challenge her to that. Or u come with proof. I'm sure you yourself no fit lift 80kg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by Mairice125: 11:57am On Dec 18, 2020
Give me your WhatsApp number.hope you no be scam ?
Kiddogarcia:
Should I call her brilliany for her Sheer brute and power,but she dey try,anyway na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:58am On Dec 18, 2020
Mmmmmmmmmm how do ppl become strongest just be lifting weights
Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:59am On Dec 18, 2020
Reference:
That's 84 percent of my body weight. I don't think I can snatch 80 keys right now without a few days practice. Talk of factory fitted talent. Most 7 year olds cannot even lift the remote to change to their fav cartoons...
She deadlifts 80kg o, it is impossible for her to snatch the 80kg, even clean and jerk is not possible for her.
Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2020
kemicalreact:
Welcome back bro
Thanks.
Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by judgementyard(m): 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2020
osamz007:

SOME 7 YEARS ARE IN THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE THEY CANNOT CHOP MAMA FOOD BE GRATEFUL

I BELIEVE U ALSO HAVE AGEMATES ON FORBES LIST

Gbam!
Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by derbykol(f): 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2020
JaneYave:
Come and carry yams in Benue. Then, you will know who is the strongest.
What is benue yam compared to 80kg weight?
Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by BonPatrick(m): 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
Oga I don't believe that at all you know wetin be 80kg I disagree with this post bloggers and lies
Samfloxin:
Let me pretend that I believe
Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by sassiemyk: 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
Something is definitely wrong with her. Definitely...

1 Like

Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by BarrElChapo(m): 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
Obele nwa see kwu tattoo shocked shocked
Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by Cj4charles(m): 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
Meeeen this is dope
Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by BonPatrick(m): 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
Thank you bro we should not believe everything we see online there are things that are impossible
wayne4loan:
Na scam shocked
Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by Goalnaldo(m): 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
mbahdi:
What an irony of life.wen me of 30yrs is unable to lift sachet of pure water
you dey whine me ni grin

Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by NOwazobia: 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
Lies
Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
demsid:
u think it's by village? Or firewood. If that girl really carried 80kg, abeg no 7 year old girl in your village can challenge her to that. Or u come with proof. I'm sure you yourself no fit lift 80kg
lolzzzz... That's what u think what's 80kg to me!! U're not serious at all

1 Like

Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by tolguy(m): 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
osamz007:

SOME 7 YEARS ARE IN THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE THEY CANNOT CHOP MAMA FOOD BE GRATEFUL
I BELIEVE U ALSO HAVE AGEMATES ON FORBES LIST
hhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by Trogge: 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
Jashub:
Blood of God shocked
if there is anything after God I will call

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says / Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine / I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.