Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,724 members, 7,924,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 10:14 AM

Where Is Airsaylongcom The Ex Mba Staff? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Where Is Airsaylongcom The Ex Mba Staff? (3705 Views)

MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Airsaylongcom The Ex Mba Staff? by RedScorpion(f): 9:40am On Dec 11, 2020
Mumu guyman

Useless cultist

Frustrated Internet Fraudster

The same Airsay you claimed have run away is coming for you and would deal with you.

You go buy sense by force.

I don’t blame you, I blame the moderators Of Nairaland that allowed a clown and a Big Thief like you to open a thread that has nothing to do with Investments in the investment section.

Nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Airsaylongcom The Ex Mba Staff? by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:30pm On Dec 11, 2020
kcmichael:
You are a confirmed product of expired sper*m.I was at their Aba branch today,activities still on top gear.

Pls.don't be deceived.. MBA is winding up
Re: Where Is Airsaylongcom The Ex Mba Staff? by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
Pietr0:

Come even though i dont support badadviser..your insults always sound very stupid..even on the original thread..both my online and offline mba investments are being delayed so il go to their office tomorrow..am not happy and he is right about the complaints on their social media handles..so instead of repeating old insults like a frustrated person, advice investors on what to do.

It's a pity. MBA is winding up..it's no new gist here in PH
Re: Where Is Airsaylongcom The Ex Mba Staff? by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
toxxnoni:

Like seriously. Addy or Bara ?
So why so much hate for MBA?

Bara, addyand MBA.. All are the same. Marketers from MBA are already moving their customers from MBA to bara and other latest investment platforms in PH.. Pls be very careful..they are similar ones intact so many all over PH.. Just participate with spare cash

1 Like

Re: Where Is Airsaylongcom The Ex Mba Staff? by BadAdviser: 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

It's a pity. MBA is winding up..it's no new gist here in PH
God bless you for being honest.

Airsaylongcome the fraudster is back with a new moniker so people won't know him as an mba staff after maxwell japa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Airsaylongcom The Ex Mba Staff? by Theoutsider: 4:01am On Dec 14, 2020
RedScorpion:

Shut up your mouth

You useless cultist. Keep looking for the person that deceived you into cultism.

You better go and renounce cultism before it is too late for you.

You shut your mouth and let the intellects speak.
Re: Where Is Airsaylongcom The Ex Mba Staff? by Theoutsider: 4:03am On Dec 14, 2020
BadAdviser:
Saw the fraudster called 50Nizzy spying grin cheesy
King fraud.. still hasn't made a profit in forex in 13 years and thinks his current profits put him in the positive. Maybe accounting classes?
Re: Where Is Airsaylongcom The Ex Mba Staff? by Spray(m): 4:52am On Dec 14, 2020
BadAdviser:
Airsaylongcom deactivated his nairaland account after mba started closing down their offices gradually before the big move.
Airsaylongcom deleting his account is a very petty move because no matter where he runs to he must surely face the law.

50nizzy
Dragonfire442
Fastchow

You guys should provide Airsaylongcom for deceiving nairalanders and running away when they needed him most
I have being observing your activities on this platform. You re full of hate and envy. I can imagine what you are going through in outside World

1 Like

Re: Where Is Airsaylongcom The Ex Mba Staff? by RedScorpion(f): 10:09am On Dec 14, 2020
Theoutsider:

You shut your mouth and let the intellects speak.

Shut up your gutter mouth. Thunder fire your head there.

Get lost off my mention. You nasty thing.

Who made you an Intellectual personality ?

Carry your frustrated intellectual stupid mind and solve your family problems.

Idiot.
Re: Where Is Airsaylongcom The Ex Mba Staff? by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:41am On Dec 14, 2020
RedScorpion:

Shut up your gutter mouth. Thunder fire your head there.

Get lost off my mention. You nasty thing.

Who made you an Intellectual personality ?

Carry your frustrated intellectual stupid mind and solve your family problems.

Idiot.
And people like you dey lazy well, well in real life o. One blow fit even free your ghost sef.
Re: Where Is Airsaylongcom The Ex Mba Staff? by RedScorpion(f): 2:10pm On Dec 14, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
And people like you dey lazy well, well in real life o. One blow fit even free your ghost sef.

Go and Blow your wife or sisters.

You nasty ogogoro drunkard.

Your ghost has left you that is why you want to kill yourself on matters that is not related to you.

Is it not laziness that turned you into a monitoring spirit about anything that concerns MBA.

Yeye Tout.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ask Your Questions Concerning Business Registration / Invest In Phone Apps And Make A Guaranteed Earning Monthly Within One Year. / Urgent Need For The Sales Of My MMM Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.