Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,007 members, 7,880,157 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:17 PM

Nice Guys Finish Last (REDPILL)[PICS] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nice Guys Finish Last (REDPILL)[PICS] (1762 Views)

A Real Example Of A Redpiller .. Hardcore Redpill(pics) / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nice Guys Finish Last (REDPILL)[PICS] by Baitullah: 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2021
BaddieFreak:

Women are getting liberated from the shackles of men's aggressiveness with each passing day.
The same liberation has uncovered the horrible side of women today. Go see how your liberal sisters are doing. Nonsense!1
Re: Nice Guys Finish Last (REDPILL)[PICS] by Baitullah: 3:57pm On Dec 27, 2021
Vikkoh:

And you think they're comfortable in that marriage?
Most of the nice guys that are married are playing the role of a woman in that marriage.
Bro, most times I've been informed about fracas between husbands and wife, after running down to details, we discover the wives hoard pussy for their spouses.

And the SIMPle husbands can't handle it properly because of how effeminately soceity has conditioned them.

Meanwhile, the Redpill will say "conquer your sexual drive and solve 50% of your life problem".

No mind these girls jor

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Am Turning Up At My Ex Wedding. / 30+ Brutally Honest Illustrations Show What's Wrong With Today's Society / Don't Pretend To Be Poor Just To Find "True Love"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.