Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,512 members, 7,929,674 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 07:19 PM

DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Diamond Ring And Chain: Photo & Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Diamond Ring And Chain: Photo & Video (35454 Views)

DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Flaunts Her Diamond Grills (photos) / Peter Okoye Flaunts His 'Mr P' Customized Chain (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Diamond Ring And Chain: Photo & Video by RedPanthar: 10:50am On Dec 11, 2020
Cuppy that
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Diamond Ring And Chain: Photo & Video by Sleekfun: 10:50am On Dec 11, 2020
To marry her dey hungry me ...not for her wealth but for true love . God answer my prayer .

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Diamond Ring And Chain: Photo & Video by fennels007(m): 10:51am On Dec 11, 2020
Mmmh
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Diamond Ring And Chain: Photo & Video by Bmaster(m): 10:52am On Dec 11, 2020
Okay.

As many people Don dey go for copy,
Me I want her sister all to myself.

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Diamond Ring And Chain: Photo & Video by electhnd(m): 10:53am On Dec 11, 2020
Since this post doesn't concerns me, I will use this opportunity to thank the person that separated me from a fight yesterday.... Oboy I saw the guy I was about fighting with training some people karate this morning
God Almighty really loves his children and never forsake them in time of need

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Diamond Ring And Chain: Photo & Video by alingo2013(m): 10:53am On Dec 11, 2020
Enjoy your life dear
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Diamond Ring And Chain: Photo & Video by sunkieisland(m): 10:53am On Dec 11, 2020
I'm pretty sure this made the front page because of the snake-like necklace and the big booo**by.

Just observing
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Diamond Ring And Chain: Photo & Video by Greystone: 10:54am On Dec 11, 2020
olisaEze:
I rushed in to congratulate d lucky fellow who engaged her when I read "diamond ring". Sister at d rate ure gaining weight, you’ll soon be forced to change name from Cuppy to full blown wedding cake! grin
grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Diamond Ring And Chain: Photo & Video by tfash96(m): 10:55am On Dec 11, 2020
robosky02:
angry

Her mate dey show us their husband and she still dey show......
no be achievement as long as she go get belle for someone in the future
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Diamond Ring And Chain: Photo & Video by JustforMen: 10:55am On Dec 11, 2020
electhnd:
Since this post doesn't concerns me, I will use this opportunity to thank the person that separated me from a fight yesterday.... Oboy I saw the guy I was about fighting with training some people karate this morning

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Diamond Ring And Chain: Photo & Video by BlessedNuel: 10:55am On Dec 11, 2020
Life is full of choices
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Diamond Ring And Chain: Photo & Video by adecz: 10:55am On Dec 11, 2020
Bush gehl.

You need a man to give these
to you, not to buy for yourself.. cool cool cool
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Diamond Ring And Chain: Photo & Video by LionelRonaldo: 10:56am On Dec 11, 2020
Money good.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Diamond Ring And Chain: Photo & Video by Topmaike007(m): 10:56am On Dec 11, 2020
This girl breazt no be here oo

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Diamond Ring And Chain: Photo & Video by Topmaike007(m): 10:57am On Dec 11, 2020
Sleekfun:
To marry her dey hungry me ...not for her wealth but for true love . God answer my prayer .
taa na because of her breazt jare

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Diamond Ring And Chain: Photo & Video by porthouse7(f): 10:57am On Dec 11, 2020
Realtord43:
How i wan take suck this girl big bobby?

what can i do to have access to this succulent big breast all to my self undecided
no even try am my guy, nobody dey follow me drag dat bress

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Diamond Ring And Chain: Photo & Video by Ofemmanu1: 10:58am On Dec 11, 2020
That last pic..
na bj things..
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Diamond Ring And Chain: Photo & Video by OnyeOhuu: 10:58am On Dec 11, 2020
Nairaland news
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Diamond Ring And Chain: Photo & Video by pickatyouu: 10:59am On Dec 11, 2020
She is living the life .

GoodLife .... Kanye west

Check my signature if you have a car. It might interest you
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Diamond Ring And Chain: Photo & Video by Omezif(m): 10:59am On Dec 11, 2020
Children of billioniare like showing with proud, who say money is not good.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Diamond Ring And Chain: Photo & Video by zacks122: 11:01am On Dec 11, 2020
telegrams channels needed....pls quote post or drop links
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Diamond Ring And Chain: Photo & Video by lacastre: 11:02am On Dec 11, 2020
@Op this is necklace and not chain

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Diamond Ring And Chain: Photo & Video by Neddstark: 11:04am On Dec 11, 2020
One of Nigeria's most useless celebrities. Not a good DJ or musician. Comes online to chase clout and show off her father's riches. The fake foundation she started in the Northeast, nothing has been heard of it. Nothing positive she has to offer. Her sister at least can act to a level.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Diamond Ring And Chain: Photo & Video by Drone95(m): 11:04am On Dec 11, 2020
The necklace � looks like snake abi na my eyes? grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Diamond Ring And Chain: Photo & Video by OmoAkin85: 11:05am On Dec 11, 2020
Muhylonaire007:
Make she just put the left brezz in my mouth... That's all I want
i swear u need to see how I feel when i saw her for d first time..i just dey think about her for almost a month. u no what next

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Diamond Ring And Chain: Photo & Video by Clinghton: 11:05am On Dec 11, 2020
Snake shaped chain.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Diamond Ring And Chain: Photo & Video by tnerro1(m): 11:05am On Dec 11, 2020
When will you marry, this year, next year or never?
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Diamond Ring And Chain: Photo & Video by kennyflames(m): 11:07am On Dec 11, 2020
electhnd:

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Diamond Ring And Chain: Photo & Video by duality(m): 11:07am On Dec 11, 2020
Vanity upon vanity!!! Says the preacher.

If they didn't tell us it's diamond, how would we have known.

It's not different in looks from non diamond.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Diamond Ring And Chain: Photo & Video by Muhylonaire007: 11:08am On Dec 11, 2020
OmoAkin85:

i swear u need to see how I feel when i saw her for d first time..i just dey think about her for almost a month. u no what next

grin grin grin grin bad boy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From RMD's Son's Traditional Engagement Ceremony / Comedian Alibaba Pictured In Arsenal Dressing Room / Jago: Ronke Odusanya’s Baby Daddy Openly Welcomes Their Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.