Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,528 members, 7,920,992 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:47 PM

Do Women Love Being Beaten Or They Get Used To It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Women Love Being Beaten Or They Get Used To It? (1048 Views)

Why Do I Love Being Alone / Why Do Women Love Being Treated Like Trash? / Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Women Love Being Beaten Or They Get Used To It? by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 10, 2020
As I am typing this there’s a lady shouting from one of the houses in the neighborhood. A man is definitely beating her I guess, I have heard that same voice shouting some weeks ago.

I used to be a woman beater. I don’t know how she did it but she made me a SIMP. It’s only simp that beats women. Back then I’ll be wondering why she won’t run for her life and break up from the relationship. But the next few weeks there will be so much love in the air and so much fvcks will be given then the disciplinary action comes in again. I was tired of myself and the life I was building with such lady. I ran instead.

Why stay and endure beatings?

After beating them, just beg them small, fvcks will be given and the circle continues.

Very bad lifestyle. I pity the men though, when you start beating your woman, it ruins you. Not good for the mental health.
Re: Do Women Love Being Beaten Or They Get Used To It? by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 10, 2020
some really prefer those that beats them before hitting them hard with Kondo
BDSM is a goal

2 Likes

Re: Do Women Love Being Beaten Or They Get Used To It? by Wyry: 6:57am On Dec 10, 2020
Nigerian girls are useless.

2 Likes

Re: Do Women Love Being Beaten Or They Get Used To It? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:58am On Dec 10, 2020
Perhaps most of the females love it, I've never raised my hands on my woman before or my ex. even if she makes me angry I just move out of the house, although she haven't because we both understand each other and I can't remember when last we quarrelled.

1 Like

Re: Do Women Love Being Beaten Or They Get Used To It? by thesilentman(m): 7:38am On Dec 10, 2020
I can assure you it's shit-testing.Especially,if she dares you to hit her during a slanging match.Don't disappoint her.I've done it once and it really renewed the fire of our affaire.She won't be daring me to beat her for a very long time.

1 Like

Re: Do Women Love Being Beaten Or They Get Used To It? by Dreadlock69(m): 7:47am On Dec 10, 2020
No they don't love beating
It's gives me trauma when I was at early stage of childhood those memories still hunt and hurt me till now
Simply leave the house ,go to a club or bar and cool off .
Teenage days , teenager girls get on my bahd sides and am dangerous I beat whoever regardless of sex later regretting instead of walking away ,but overwhelmed by anger I can't do anything due to hot temper and rage
But never please go physical on verbal abuse.
Only go physical on physical abuse when life threatened by a woman
But who I'm I to judge
Re: Do Women Love Being Beaten Or They Get Used To It? by ModsStopBanning: 7:49am On Dec 10, 2020
SIMPs do beat women

A simp cannot control his emotions, he cannot pass shit tests, so he has no other option than to vent his anger on the woman.
Re: Do Women Love Being Beaten Or They Get Used To It? by Kapilta(m): 7:56am On Dec 10, 2020
Raise your voice when around me and watch me dissappear. When i was young, either a friend is beating me or i'm doing the beating during a fight, i will sha cry, violence always make me feel so useless in life. I don't just know how else to describe my hatred for it.
Re: Do Women Love Being Beaten Or They Get Used To It? by hashtagged(m): 7:59am On Dec 10, 2020
No one like beating except she is into BDSM or she is hopelessly in love with the guy or he is loaded with fat pockets
Re: Do Women Love Being Beaten Or They Get Used To It? by blinking001(m): 8:05am On Dec 10, 2020
They love it.

1 Like

Re: Do Women Love Being Beaten Or They Get Used To It? by olanipekun65561: 9:50am On Dec 10, 2020
SIMPs do beat womenA simp cannot control his emotions, he cannot pass shit tests, so he has no other option than to vent his anger on the woman.
Re: Do Women Love Being Beaten Or They Get Used To It? by thatsleepboy1: 10:18am On Dec 10, 2020
simps do beat women or not, the fact is that those vagina people love the drama very well and they stick to the relationship even if it seems they're going to get killed.

1 Like

Re: Do Women Love Being Beaten Or They Get Used To It? by MrTAnonymous(m): 10:21am On Dec 10, 2020
It is bad to raise your hands against women, it makes a man seem weak.

Incase you don't know na me talk
Re: Do Women Love Being Beaten Or They Get Used To It? by Easybela(f): 10:26am On Dec 10, 2020
undecided women loves to be pampered and given attentions and for this reason, when a lady is dating a man that's not romantic or too busy for her or hardly buy her gifts,if misunderstanding rises and he hits her, the man will calm down later and feel guilty, he will then create full time and draw her close,pets and pampers her,buy gifts too and seriously knack her join all to beg for forgiveness. Now,because the Lady in question hardly gets those treatments from him,she prefers that beating because of what she enjoys after wards. But na those way they never break their head before still dey behave that way

2 Likes

Re: Do Women Love Being Beaten Or They Get Used To It? by Michelle55: 12:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
Maybe the gbola big, you never can tell. But whatever reason she's staying back after being beaten blue and black is best known to her.

My parents has never ever laid hands on me especially my dad so I see no reason why another man in disguise as a boyfriend or husband would do that to me.

Men desist from beating ladies, it doesn't make sense and you will end up being a violent person.
I'm sure you don't want to become a monster because of one senseless girl.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

US Couple Celebrates 80th Wedding Anniversary / Watch Hot Twerk Videos Of The Baddest Twerker In Nigeria / Watch Video Of Young Who Was Captured Chopping 2 Ladies On 1 Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.