Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,213 members, 7,873,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:47 PM

Speeding Car Kills Rivers 17-year-old School Girl In Port Harcourt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Speeding Car Kills Rivers 17-year-old School Girl In Port Harcourt (27152 Views)

Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining / Policeman On Bonnet Of Speeding Vehicle Of Lady Who Refused To Stop / Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speeding Car Kills Rivers 17-year-old School Girl In Port Harcourt by prince2pac(m): 9:01am On Dec 10, 2020
A speeding Sports Utility Vehicle on Wednesday hit and crushed a 17-year-old secondary school girl to death on her way to school.

It was gathered that the student of the Community Secondary School, Rumuapara, was hurrying to school when the incident happened.

One of the victim’s guardians, Michael Anyanwu, told our correspondent that the girl was hit by the speeding car while attempting to cross the road around 8.05am.

Anyanwu added that after the girl was rushed to the University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital where she was confirmed dead.

He said, “A doctor at the hospital said they checked her and pronounced her dead and there was nothing more they could do for her.”

When contacted, the spokesman for the state police command, Nnamdi Omoni, confirmed the incident.

https://punchng.com/speeding-car-kills-rivers-17-year-old-schoolgirl/?amp=1&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Re: Speeding Car Kills Rivers 17-year-old School Girl In Port Harcourt by Freestainworld(m): 9:10am On Dec 10, 2020
RIP to the deceased, our drivers need psychiatric check up before being allowed to drive or licensed.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Speeding Car Kills Rivers 17-year-old School Girl In Port Harcourt by 280Bracket: 9:47am On Dec 10, 2020
RIP

2 Likes

Re: Speeding Car Kills Rivers 17-year-old School Girl In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 12, 2020
Right
Re: Speeding Car Kills Rivers 17-year-old School Girl In Port Harcourt by Madibah(m): 9:31am On Dec 12, 2020
Holy shit
Everyday I wake I think it's end of me
We can only run from death but we can't escape it

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Speeding Car Kills Rivers 17-year-old School Girl In Port Harcourt by Desertb: 9:31am On Dec 12, 2020
May this never be our portion in Jesus name. Amen.

13 Likes

Re: Speeding Car Kills Rivers 17-year-old School Girl In Port Harcourt by Aluana: 9:32am On Dec 12, 2020
shocked
Re: Speeding Car Kills Rivers 17-year-old School Girl In Port Harcourt by slawormiir: 9:32am On Dec 12, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad..
Doing fast and furious on our gadamnnn road

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speeding Car Kills Rivers 17-year-old School Girl In Port Harcourt by WrittyWritter(f): 9:32am On Dec 12, 2020
H
Re: Speeding Car Kills Rivers 17-year-old School Girl In Port Harcourt by Lee99: 9:32am On Dec 12, 2020
Man people on Nigerian roads are lowkey mental

2 Likes

Re: Speeding Car Kills Rivers 17-year-old School Girl In Port Harcourt by lindareep: 9:32am On Dec 12, 2020
Sad! embarassed
Re: Speeding Car Kills Rivers 17-year-old School Girl In Port Harcourt by Marvieduke(f): 9:32am On Dec 12, 2020
One just need to be careful this days when crossing the road bcoz some drivers could be high on drugs or alcohol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speeding Car Kills Rivers 17-year-old School Girl In Port Harcourt by thaoriginator: 9:33am On Dec 12, 2020
cry

Mi bloodclaat!

Ripeace likkle pretty flower gyal... Watta rasclaat ah gwan dis ah year.. it hafi come a be gone quick quick quick.

Sometimes me just feel like fi bust me gun pon dem politicians and praise the Lord!
Re: Speeding Car Kills Rivers 17-year-old School Girl In Port Harcourt by dyera(m): 9:33am On Dec 12, 2020
I hope Yusuf Buhari was not the one driving that vehicle. Because of how much of a reckless driver Yusuf Buhari is, president Buhari banned him from driving an automobile for the rest of his life.

2 Likes

Re: Speeding Car Kills Rivers 17-year-old School Girl In Port Harcourt by Fheelzz(m): 9:33am On Dec 12, 2020
Dem suppose put life in prisonment or death penalty for these guy esp those tanker drivers,
if you know ur car is not fit why put it on the road
Re: Speeding Car Kills Rivers 17-year-old School Girl In Port Harcourt by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:34am On Dec 12, 2020
Sad
Re: Speeding Car Kills Rivers 17-year-old School Girl In Port Harcourt by Enudapan: 9:34am On Dec 12, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

1 Like

Re: Speeding Car Kills Rivers 17-year-old School Girl In Port Harcourt by mrkings84(m): 9:34am On Dec 12, 2020
Life is short
Eternity is long
Jesus is the way to eternity!

My condolences to the bereaved family!!!

2 Likes

Re: Speeding Car Kills Rivers 17-year-old School Girl In Port Harcourt by triple996(m): 9:34am On Dec 12, 2020
If this had happened in d north only GOD knows d amount of insult de would have received. Bt now everybody de hide face. Ok wooo
R.I.P
Re: Speeding Car Kills Rivers 17-year-old School Girl In Port Harcourt by emmabest2000(m): 9:34am On Dec 12, 2020
Freestainworld:
RIP to the deceased, our drivers need psychiatric check up before being allowed to drive or licensed.

Accidents happened all over the world

RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speeding Car Kills Rivers 17-year-old School Girl In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 12, 2020
Re: Speeding Car Kills Rivers 17-year-old School Girl In Port Harcourt by Arry110(m): 9:35am On Dec 12, 2020
Bh
Re: Speeding Car Kills Rivers 17-year-old School Girl In Port Harcourt by Coronavirus84: 9:35am On Dec 12, 2020
R.I.P
Re: Speeding Car Kills Rivers 17-year-old School Girl In Port Harcourt by Kobicove(m): 9:35am On Dec 12, 2020
When you visit an advanced country and see measures that are put in place to protect pedestrians you will realise why we are a shithole country undecided

6 Likes

Re: Speeding Car Kills Rivers 17-year-old School Girl In Port Harcourt by derbykol(f): 9:37am On Dec 12, 2020
Kai!,that school is on that busy East West road.RIP to the girl.
Re: Speeding Car Kills Rivers 17-year-old School Girl In Port Harcourt by nautybride: 9:38am On Dec 12, 2020
Speed limit no dey work for Naija. RIP to the dead
Re: Speeding Car Kills Rivers 17-year-old School Girl In Port Harcourt by samsam2019: 9:39am On Dec 12, 2020
I hope she finds peace and of her death was caused by the driver then the law should get him

When car hit people it's not all the time that the drivers are at fault. Just last week I was driving and the luck I had was that I wasn't really speeding. This guy and his girlfriend literally jumped in front of my car while holding hands and laughing. Now imagine if I was speeding they would be dead and people will say they were killed when the truth is they killed themselves.

May God steer us away from senseless and careless people who will put us in trouble

8 Likes

Re: Speeding Car Kills Rivers 17-year-old School Girl In Port Harcourt by AFvckingAlpha(m): 9:40am On Dec 12, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!
Re: Speeding Car Kills Rivers 17-year-old School Girl In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 12, 2020
sad

Re: Speeding Car Kills Rivers 17-year-old School Girl In Port Harcourt by Cutehector(m): 9:42am On Dec 12, 2020
No overhead bridge for pedestrians to cross the road in that east west road

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Student Hacked Dad’s Account, Stole ₦25M To Play Bet9ja — UNILORIN Counsellor / Julius Alagwu, UNIZIK Student Stabbed To Death / Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.