Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,711 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:43 PM

Abdulrasheed Maina Slumps In Court - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulrasheed Maina Slumps In Court (38885 Views)

The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives / Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock / Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina Slumps In Court by Whitecoal711: 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
Saw it coming,
guess no one was surprised
the Nigeria factor
i wipe
we move
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina Slumps In Court by AFONJACOW(m): 3:56pm On Dec 10, 2020
They should just pass it into law that anyone slump during trail should be shot on the head on close range
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina Slumps In Court by zoedew: 3:57pm On Dec 10, 2020
Just did a Pondei.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina Slumps In Court by ThatFairGuy1: 3:58pm On Dec 10, 2020
This is where we wants voice of SORO SOKE youths. What nonsense
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina Slumps In Court by Blackdisciple(m): 4:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
Lolz So this men na their new format be this to be fainting hahahahahahaha
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina Slumps In Court by Chijiokem1(m): 4:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
Ok part two gone, we are waiting for episode 3
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina Slumps In Court by CioAngels(f): 4:41pm On Dec 10, 2020
Slumps indeed, stealing lying NIGERIAN politicians. They are always putting up cheap acts. The problem is that the Cabals taken turns to rule Nigerian are part of the lies because they will be wickedly told to put an act to be free and the stolen will be shared and the stealing case swepted under to carpet dead and buried by the planners. What a shame of unrepentant leaders in armed robber robes.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina Slumps In Court by ORIAYO70(m): 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2020
fergie001:

VANGUARD

Every politician in Nigerians must learn how to slump...

The first week they assume office they must go for slump training. ..

Average man will always slump n die, but they always slump wake. ..

Abi no be Maina wey dey gyrate around
E come reach court dey slump. .. water no dey the court. ...

Pondei comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina Slumps In Court by Sunsets: 5:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
There is no creativity in this stunt.
fergie001:

VANGUARD

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina Slumps In Court by Newray: 5:09pm On Dec 10, 2020
Lie kill una for Una drama..
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina Slumps In Court by jonnieoneng: 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
fergie001:

VANGUARD

Sometimes I can readily place the kind of people we are in this Country. If I were a Judge, I will order the Man to be flogged until he gets up, because we all know that the Man is lying about sickness!

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina Slumps In Court by Ance4Liverpool: 5:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
We are use to it.
But one day shall be one day another person will faint and he will not wake up again.
Ndi nzuzu since 1960
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina Slumps In Court by authority2006(m): 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
Arrewa:
Guy! That's an old trick men. Try another one.. what about vomiting? No one has done that among big time thief's in Nigerian political crime sceneries.

Nigerian Politicians are super healthy until asked to give an account of their stewardship, then an emergency sickness will develop.

The sad part is how the Judiciary is in cahoot with these Politicians to slow down the wheel of Justice. Hoping it won't happen with Maina's case.

There's need for total revolution in our political system.

Imagine someone's father and someone's husband disgracing himself in front of the whole world, that's a shame! Where is the dignity? Where is the peace of mind? You stole so much and you lose your honour, integrity and freedom to even enjoy that wealth. Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina Slumps In Court by riczy(m): 8:13pm On Dec 10, 2020
DuduParaPara:
Same tactics all the time.

It's already stale and boring.

They should come up with something more interesting.

It's either they faint or they come with pop or come in wheel chairs or stretcher.

He don turn to "slump" dog millionaire cheesy

Oga abegi, I'm tired.

I can't deal.

Finish dusting passport
cox it's working, how far d NDDC guy?
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina Slumps In Court by Radiopsych: 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
sylve11:
Na their normal format be that.................. cool

lol loot and faint in peace

seems they have special school of faintineology
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina Slumps In Court by walex2(m): 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
Designsking:
So he waited until he was arrested before he fainted abi?

Abeg jare I will Design a Professional Logo or Letterhead for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Valid today. See my profile for my info
which useless profile, stop this format I will burst your bubble you be thief
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina Slumps In Court by joinnow: 12:15am On Dec 11, 2020
i think
the second occupation & hobby of all Nigeria Politician is Acting (Actor and Actress) grin
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina Slumps In Court by Kayharry(m): 11:45am On Dec 11, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Updated: NBC Sanctions AIT, NTA, Channels, And Others-threatens Outright Closure / Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider / Ekiti 2018: Fayose Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On Fayemi’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.