Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,655 members, 7,878,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:31 AM

I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. (38248 Views)

I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend / I'm Afraid She May Woo Me / I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by Ishilove: 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2020
RedPanthar:

I'm pathetic Bla Bla bla

I've never commented on the forum besides this. I strictly maintain my presence for business only. How come am I all you're accusing me of.

You're bitter, toxic, covetous, envy, pride full, boastful.

Same comment people say and expressed thankfulness is the one you've been ranting about all day accusing me of all what your psychological delusions is throwing into your mind. It shows you're sick, mentally unbalance, crazy, shallow, petty, envious and have a terrible psyche for a psychological stable human being

I only counselled a person to have an healthy work life balance so she can enjoy her relationship and you've been cursing me all day.

God punish you there you eediot. If Nigeria were a sane society would females just throw themselves at males and begin to attack by all means possible

You're an attention deprived wh0re. Back in the days mothers used to attend to children during this hour. But because you know nothing about mother child transfer to which you should be spending this hour on, you're here saying nonsense. Your peers are attending to their kids now you attention deprived bitch. You can never ever raise kids that would ever be anything useful. You're unfortunate to whomever had anything with you. It's clear you will never last in any marriage fullish prostitute
See as you are describing your family life and whoring female relatives. LMAO!! E pain you abi? cheesy E never start to pain you. By the time I am done poking that worm infested pot of rotteness you call a brain, you will be suffering a stroke.

You sound mentally unhinged and i can almost sense your brain melting with the pressure of maintaining a semblance of sanity.

Riffraff. Cry me a river. ROTFL!!!

1 Like

Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by RedPanthar: 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2020
Ishilove:

See as you are describing your family life and whoring female relatives. LMAO!! E pain you abi? cheesy E never start to pain you. By the time I am done poking that worm infested pot of rotteness you call a brain, you will be suffering a stroke.

You sound mentally unhinged and i can almost sense your brain melting with the pressure of maintaining a semblance of sanity.

Riffraff. Cry me a river. ROTFL!!!

Whatever

Attention deprived bitch. If your husband has fled and your marriage broken down, a dido can salvage your boredom crisis. Keep displaying your bitterness and toxicity. Same comment people read and very thankful for is the one you're trying to die over. Shenington ma die you want due. Go die na

Wh0re
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by Ishilove: 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2020
RedPanthar:

Whatever

Attention deprived bitch. If your husband has fled and your marriage broken down, a dido can salvage your boredom crisis. Keep displaying your bitterness and toxicity. Same comment people read and very thankful for is the one you're trying to die over. Shenington ma die you want due. Go die na

Wh0re
LMAO!! Your mother taught me the ropes in whoring. Does it pain you that I am making her proud, you raving lunatic? You bastard son of a thousand fathers grin grin grin grin
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by Dagz007(m): 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
jornwhite:

its good to know you're a man buh whats disappointing it is a fact. you see yourself in him, someone you don't even know bro you are just a bollor, talk is cheap
That you make out time to call ur babe every 5min does not mean that must be the yardstick for every guy. not every guy is a talker, some don't know how to express romance ... most gurls here have exes that call them every 5 minute buh later dump there ass.
Op know the guy more than any of us, her write up depict the guy does not feel OP takes him serious enough, asking her to use her money for Ticket is not way out of line. imagine after calling op like 5times n she affirmed she was coming he sends the airticket money then later OP calls to cancel. that would av even been worst, scam
A man that loves is still a human, human reacts to disappointment & pain, that you beg ur babe even when she is the one that wrong you does not mean others that punish there babe love less, we express love differently respect that n stop forcing your personality on people.
Did you really read the story or you skipped the part she mentioned they hang out in abuja .... all those few times/days they spent in abuja what stops him from having that almight sex, i can't recall op saying he made any attempt 4 sex yle they were together .. so what makes lagos the only place for almighty sex, for OP to send her nude that should tell you the feelings is mutual. stop been paranoid for nothing.

Lolz next time you want to comment why don't you pick the posters line and comment under instead of using abusive word to attack someone else's opinion.

You know that thing they call 'common sense' can sometime be a big issue, I discovered that in recently and the moment I started reading your attack you know what crossed my mind? Na dem dem.

Writing in a public space , you need to be civil and be selective with your words. This is necessary to be able to prove yourself worthy of using social media.

You almost have a good argument but sometimes the initial impression you created by calling name because of my unharmful opinion says a lot about your upbringing and I can only wish you better.

It's actually not your fault but as you grow older I hope you'll become wiser.

Be good
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by RedPanthar: 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
Ishilove:

LMAO!! Your mother taught me the ropes in whoring. Does it pain you that I am making her proud, you raving lunatic? You bastard son of a thousand fathers grin grin grin grin

Continue masturbating over my comment. Shame on all the men that have ever climbed you. These are hours spent on kids by mothers yet a woman has between 3 and 5pm exchanged banners, dishing warrantless curses and all what nots on an innocent and undeserving victim over what?

Give the time you ought to give to those tins you got from wherever on me. Don't worry you're entertaining me

Na the bastards sex you I blame. If they had sense you'd have respect for other men you meet and converse them more wisely. Attention deficit wh0re
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by mathong: 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2020
midehill:

Babe you are my type of girl... I live in abuja... All the qualities you need are right here

Quote me if you are interested... I am single though
sharp guy
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by midehill(m): 9:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
mathong:
sharp guy

My nigga... I dey shoot my shot nah... Itz allowed...
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by Bobxin: 11:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
LucyB24:

My face wasn't visible.

Good news, this comment calmed me. Thank God you didn't make that mistake.
I can now take a deep breath.

1 Like

Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by saasala(m): 11:36pm On Dec 11, 2020
LucyB24:
I'm a 24 year old lady living and working in Abuja. My job is very time demanding. I'm usually very busy on weekdays, and sometimes on weekends I can get called to work if something important comes up.

There is a guy I've known for months now. We met in Abuja at an event and we've been friends since. He lives in lagos but visits Abuja occasionally. He's also a very busy guy and he hardly has time on his hands. We have spent sometime together talking and getting to know each other but we haven't been on an official date. Most of our interaction has been over phone calls and WhatsApp text messages due to the distance barrier.

I fell in love with him during the course of our friendship. He is everything I want in a man. He's financially stable, very good looking and smart. The few times I've spent talking to him have been a pleasure, both for my eyes and for my mind. I never thought I could ever meet someone who checks all those boxes perfectly.

Men like him usually get a lot of female attention and I've tried to tread carefully. I didnt want him to see me as cheap but I also don't want him to think I am not interested in him. The day he told me he loved me was very memorable for me because I felt the same way. Few days later I told him I loved him too. Due to the distance barrier we could only talk on phone. I'm a very decent lady with good upbringing but because of what I felt for him, I did things I thought I'd never do. One night we had a sex chat that ended in me sending nudes to him. I've never done this before. This made me feel vulnerable and cheap because even though he said he loved me, I never believed him because he didn't really act like someone who was in love with me. He wasn't the type to call everyday and there were periods where he would dissapear for days and ignore my calls and texts and then return like nothing happened..

Last week we planned a special meeting. I was to travel to Lagos to see him at his place on Saturday morning. He had planned to refund me the money I'd use for my airline ticket and even hire a taxi that would bring me straight to his place from the airport. The way he sounded I knew he took it as a big deal. I agreed to come see him in lagos. On Friday morning he called and I assured him I was going to come. He called me again in the afternoon and I assured him I was going to come.

Towards the end of work on Friday my boss informed me that I had to be at work on Saturday to complete a very important project. Immediately I got the information I sent him a text. I was too tired when I left for home and I planned on calling him later that evening. I was so tired that I took a quick nap and woke up to missed calls from him. I called him back and asked if he got my message and he said he didn't. I informed him of the change in plans and he got very furious. He accused me of being indecisive and playing games. He said he had cancelled lots of meetings and spent money preparing for my visit and was disappointed that I didn't take him as seriously as he took me. He ended the call in annoyance and I've not heard from him since. He isn't picking my calls or replying my texts. I've sent him voice messages on WhatsApp apologizing and explaining myself but he hasn't replied..

I really love this guy and I don't want to lose him. He probably thinks I'm lying to him or that I have someone else I'm seeing but that's not the case.

Dude doesnt love you and you know deep inside you he doesnt. Don't deceive yourself.

He is someone like me. Fvck you and run away
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by antoniobaresi(m): 12:36am On Dec 12, 2020
The thing is that e no reach to quarrel. If he's serious about taking you seriously, then you not delivering on an appointment (due to no fault of yours) should not make him upset to the extent of ignoring your calls or texts. What of you were in an accident or fell ill, would he treat you differently? Sometimes these are warning signs to show you what kind of man he is, and if you would be able to cope being with him.
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by Tookool(m): 2:46am On Dec 12, 2020
goodheart02:

You're very right in all u said except this "No guy who has genuine plans for you and holds you in high esteem will ask for a sex chat or nudes". Nudes aren't for kids or childish adults. A partner who sends u his or her nudes trusts u and u should be mature enough about it. My wife and I sent nudes to each other before we got married and we still do till date, those shits spice up a relationship.
Okay ... different strokes for different folks
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by Mires: 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
LucyB24:
I'm a 24 year old lady living and working in Abuja. My job is very time demanding. I'm usually very busy on weekdays, and sometimes on weekends I can get called to work if something important comes up.

There is a guy I've known for months now. We met in Abuja at an event and we've been friends since. He lives in lagos but visits Abuja occasionally. He's also a very busy guy and he hardly has time on his hands. We have spent sometime together talking and getting to know each other but we haven't been on an official date. Most of our interaction has been over phone calls and WhatsApp text messages due to the distance barrier.

I fell in love with him during the course of our friendship. He is everything I want in a man. He's financially stable, very good looking and smart. The few times I've spent talking to him have been a pleasure, both for my eyes and for my mind. I never thought I could ever meet someone who checks all those boxes perfectly.

Men like him usually get a lot of female attention and I've tried to tread carefully. I didnt want him to see me as cheap but I also don't want him to think I am not interested in him. The day he told me he loved me was very memorable for me because I felt the same way. Few days later I told him I loved him too. Due to the distance barrier we could only talk on phone. I'm a very decent lady with good upbringing but because of what I felt for him, I did things I thought I'd never do. One night we had a sex chat that ended in me sending nudes to him. I've never done this before. This made me feel vulnerable and cheap because even though he said he loved me, I never believed him because he didn't really act like someone who was in love with me. He wasn't the type to call everyday and there were periods where he would dissapear for days and ignore my calls and texts and then return like nothing happened.

Last week we planned a special meeting. I was to travel to Lagos to see him at his place on Saturday morning. He had planned to refund me the money I'd use for my airline ticket and even hire a taxi that would bring me straight to his place from the airport. The way he sounded I knew he took it as a big deal. I agreed to come see him in lagos. On Friday morning he called and I assured him I was going to come. He called me again in the afternoon and I assured him I was going to come.

Towards the end of work on Friday my boss informed me that I had to be at work on Saturday to complete a very important project. Immediately I got the information I sent him a text. I was too tired when I left for home and I planned on calling him later that evening. I was so tired that I took a quick nap and woke up to missed calls from him. I called him back and asked if he got my message and he said he didn't. I informed him of the change in plans and he got very furious. He accused me of being indecisive and playing games. He said he had cancelled lots of meetings and spent money preparing for my visit and was disappointed that I didn't take him as seriously as he took me. He ended the call in annoyance and I've not heard from him since. He isn't picking my calls or replying my texts. I've sent him voice messages on WhatsApp apologizing and explaining myself but he hasn't replied..

I really love this guy and I don't want to lose him. He probably thinks I'm lying to him or that I have someone else I'm seeing but that's not the case.

Aunty, that guy does not love you. He is only after sliding in between your legs. He has someone else if you ask me. Unfortunately, a lady who is in love can hardly take 1 cent advise.
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by Brunicekid(m): 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2020
hashtagged:
He is everything I want in a man, finicially stable just tell us you want his money. But it's a fact you don't deserve him he needs a better lady and if you love him you would let him go.
I red only first paragraph
Financially stable was the first quality she mentioned though.
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by Xxx123xxx(m): 6:20am On Dec 13, 2020
RedPanthar:
The work end is where the first fixing should begin. Do this, and you will come back to testify :

1. Buy a ring and place it on your engagement finger. Make sure you only wear it where your boss would see it and watch your boss's reaction. You've been too germane and bland that you don't see your work callous during the weekend are specifically designed so you don't cultivate a relationship. I swear my hat on it you'll come back and say I said. So. Wear a ring and ensure your boss sees you flaunting it more than a few times.

2. Even when there's a heavy workload start asking for weekend breaks ahead before you'll be asked to work and again watch your bones reaction. The goal is to buy yourself space. As you play these games watch your boss's reactions

3. Pick your boss's calls less faster, less frequently. It's a masterstroke game to steal your availability from him and disorientation him from always assuming you're his go-go person he can summon whenever he pleases. All of thus is to stir things nd shake things up at the work end albeit subtly

4. Buy new clothes even if it's just two and try to put them on weekend or Fridays. Thus is to make them assume at work that whenever it's weekend they're disrupting your dates to force them psychologically to not call you upon demand. Make sure it's clothes they don't seem to see you frequently wear. Wear these and make sure you're gorgeous on weekend. The dressing that will make them ask why are you this elegant. Reply them on such occasions you were out on a date but since work demands were up you had to call it shut. Guilt trip their brains out and control the narrative at work

Now for the guy :

5. Love thrives in an atmosphere where there's a mutual resistant to beat. Now, paint the narrative to your guy that your boss seems to be against you both, and that's why he wants you occupied weekend and that you both would suffer. By making " the perception of your boss as the enemy ", you created a villain that makes the masculine willpower to fight in your guy rises up. Guess what else you'll get in advance, emotional support against when such arises again. Now, use this advantage to pull put his emotions and psyche to pull him out. When thus is done, you both have a common enemy or vision or objective and you can both use this to your advantage to bond and all. Be smart.

6. Force breaks at work

7. Pay him surprise visits

8. Be more frequent with video calls

9. Plan your meetings for Sundays. Relationships without physical contact will not stand the test of time

10. As a man he should do the visiting first especially at this beginning stage

Give him space and reach out to him. Relationships don't just end that fastly. No, it doesn't

He's hurting. Let him process his emotions. And when he reaches the place of thought that he wants to be with you inspite of what happened, he will establish contact.

You'll be fine

...This is professional advisement , quality something.
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by Innobee99(m): 12:21am On Dec 15, 2020
To all ladies, just know that 90% of us are very smart. We can go any length to get ur back on the bed. I can spend the whole money in my account to get u down. Am when am done, all those promises becomes empty.
Better wisen up. Talking to u like a sister. He's looking rich and handsome, u don catch fish for ur mind. U no no say fish don catch u
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by richwilmax(m): 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
[quote author=yesloaded post=96953162]
It will do you good if you keep calm & let things happen itself in natura way

You seems not know the difference between love and infatuation

..... Infatuation can be a confusing and people use the term without proper understand of its purpose. It sure has a role to play in the process of building even the most stable and loving relationships.

You just need to have a proper understanding of what infatuation is... and how it affect love itself.

This might help:

The Truth About Infatuation:
https://www.loving-relationship.com/truth-about-infatuation/

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

7 Major Causes Of Break-ups Of Today’s Relationships / Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / Side Effect Of Being A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.