Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,110 members, 7,928,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 01:22 PM

Bbnaija’s Tolanibaj Excited As She Finally Gets A New Home For Herself (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija’s Tolanibaj Excited As She Finally Gets A New Home For Herself (video) (351 Views)

I Lost My Virginity At 24 – Bbnaija’s Tolanibaj(vid,pix) / Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) / DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover Ride By Herself (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija’s Tolanibaj Excited As She Finally Gets A New Home For Herself (video) by Afangideh1(m): 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
Ex-BBNaija season 5 “Lockdown” housemate, Tolanibaj, recently became a proud new homeowner and can’t hide her excitement as she talks about her new apartment.

The reality star who was obviously excited and impressed with herself shared the good news with her fans via a video post she made on her official Instagram page on Wednesday, December 9.

She took to her Instagram story to reveal that she was finally done with house hunting and that it was not a very pleasant experience.

However, the beautiful reality TV star seemed very grateful to have gotten a good place and has now shared her excitement with her fans.

Click on the link below to Watch video

https://www.clevloaded.com/2020/12/bbnaijas-tolanibaj-excited-as-she.html

(1) (Reply)

L.A.X Drops Visuals To Go Low. / Who Is Ivorian Doll? What Is She Known For? / My Younger Sister Is Celebrating Tunde Ednut For Comings On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.