Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,495 members, 7,951,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:47 AM

My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me (6637 Views)

The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2020
Are you sure she's tempting you or you just have a dirty mind

Re: My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me by CousinWife: 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nawa o.

Some replies on here are why SOME MEN DON’T SPEAK OUT AGAINST SEXUAL HARASSMENT OR RAPE!!!

It’s bleeped up mehn. Who go con believe me like this!
Re: My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me by emmyN(m): 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
CousinWife:

Company ke. I’ve babes that come over even without my permission and I’m very good at minding my business. Always in my room, but how she comes knocking my door when she needs something e.g sending of movies etcs.
I can never never lust over my cousins wife!

Those saying i snooped over her gallery.
Is it that you guys don’t use Xender gallery at all or maybe just wanna display some ignorance.

I’ve sanitized my mind but yhe thing is, I’m the only Man holding the Home. My presence is very important that’s why I can’t run away like a coward.

Boss i dey always mind my business, i no dey even let anyhow thing like woman cause yawa for my side, i dey always for my lane...

Nawa o.

Some replies on here are why SOME MEN DON’T SPEAK OUT AGAINST SEXUAL HARASSMENT OR RAPE!!!

It’s bleeped up mehn. Who go con believe me like this!

Thanks y’all for the advice. I’ve taken the meaningful inputs and will be acting on it. Will surely get back. Thank you.

Nothing you have written attests to your acclaimed fact that she is into you, unless there is more info you are not letting out. If that is the case, then it's necessary that you be explicit as you really have nothing to lose. You are already under the cover of anonymity.

If however there is nothing more to let on, the alleged seduction is only a figment of your imagination and you should filter your mind. Provided she has not made any physical pass at you, then you should comport yourself and avoid any form of confrontation, unless you just want to embarrass yourself.

Me thinks you are enjoying the show though shocked.
Re: My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me by frozen70(f): 2:39pm On Dec 11, 2020
CousinWife:
Yes, according to the title.

My cousin who i look up to like an Uncle married a year ago to his wife. I must confess I haven’t seen a very curvy ass lady like hers....infact i must say that my cousin did a thorough shopping when searching for wife.

But ever since coronavirus(due to live in same community), she as been coming over to our residence with killer clothes that shows all the big rounded well-shaped ass (few times with my cousin).... I used to take a glance and look off, but with time i came into conclusion that she as been intentionally trying to entice/take advantage of me to notice her..sadyeah, she’s a devil & Delilah)

Sometimes, she comes around when nobody except Me is at home.
She comes some nights to charge,
Sometimes bcus she complains she can’t sleep alone due to her husband is not always at home. (Travels to S/east for work)
We have a nice duplex & 2 extra rooms

Now i felt she must have caught me lusting at her once and not backing down till she perfect her Evil Agenda’s

Please note that, I’ve ladies that come over.....so I would never thought of sleeping with my cousin’s wife...bcus I have my morals intact and also have read all sorts of stories online & nairaland....so I won’t let my dick take me to doomsday!

Please what can I do to rebuke her finally?
My cousin as been very nice to me and he even wants me to always keep an eye on his Wife....

But what can i do? I need serious advice.

I’m 23.
Funny, Calm & business Owner(not jobless).
Handsome introvert.

Pastor Righteousness & RedPillers please give me long lasting solutions... embarassed

Start withdrawing from her before she makes you get into a problem that will affect your future
Re: My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me by Liposure: 2:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nazgul:
From your write up so far and how you took your time to explain how endowed she is, it's very clear that you're the one lusting after her and not the other way round.

Some women love making men desire them. That doesn't mean they want to sleep with you, they use it to boost their ego. The frequent glances you give to them, the unesy feeling whenever you're around them, how easily they can get you to run errands for them...etc.

My advice, remove your mind from her and concentrate on whatever it is you're doing. She's married for Christ sake... don't destroy your future by sleeping with another man's wife.
your head is there

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Sweetest Thing Ur Man Ever Said To You? / When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? / My Shocking Experience Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.