Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,352 members, 7,881,298 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:12 PM

Nigerian Economy At Risk Of ‘unravelling’, Warns World Bank - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Economy At Risk Of ‘unravelling’, Warns World Bank (416 Views)

Unravelling Wike’s Anti-southern Agenda By Ben Uhumwangho / Niger Bridge At Risk Of Collapse, Igbo Group Cries Out / Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Economy At Risk Of ‘unravelling’, Warns World Bank by Elbinawi: 1:17pm On Dec 10, 2020
Nigerian economy at risk of ‘unravelling’, warns World Bank https:///KnSky9jhMB via @financialtimes
Re: Nigerian Economy At Risk Of ‘unravelling’, Warns World Bank by dragon2(m): 9:31am On Dec 12, 2020
Elbinawi:
Nigerian economy at risk of ‘unravelling’, warns World Bank https:///KnSky9jhMB via @financialtimes

Sad
Re: Nigerian Economy At Risk Of ‘unravelling’, Warns World Bank by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 9:33am On Dec 12, 2020
FAKE NEWS FROM THE WORLD BANK OF LIARS.
NIGERIA, THE BIGGEST ECONOMY IN AFRICA
GOD BLESS MY COUNTRY
Re: Nigerian Economy At Risk Of ‘unravelling’, Warns World Bank by alizma: 10:12am On Dec 12, 2020
World Bank is so much interested in Nigeria affairs that I am tempted to call it Nigerian Bank in Diaspora(NBD). Today they will tell you Nigeria will collapse the following morning, as you wake up to see a collapse Nigeria,you will see hear world bank pleading with Nigeria to give them little time to package the $1b loan properly. Pls tell me,have you ever seen a reasonable person that gives loan to a couple that he knows very well will divorce the following day? Something is wrong with NBD
Re: Nigerian Economy At Risk Of ‘unravelling’, Warns World Bank by kmst1: 10:47am On Dec 12, 2020
alizma:
World Bank is so much interested in Nigeria affairs that I am tempted to call it Nigerian Bank in Diaspora(NBD). Today they will tell you Nigeria will collapse the following morning, as you wake up to see a collapse Nigeria,you will see hear world bank pleading with Nigeria to give them little time to package the $1b loan properly. Pls tell me,have you ever seen a reasonable person that gives loan to a couple that he knows very well will divorce the following day? Something is wrong with NBD

Yes oo
We have the biggest economy in africa

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Behave Yourselves During Holidays To Avoid Lockdown, FG Warns Nigerian / No Fresh Lockdown Over COVID-19 – FG Clarifies / Gunmen Killed PDP Ward Leader,seven Other In Niger.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.