Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,264 members, 7,974,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:38 PM

This Will Likely Happen To TRUMP! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Will Likely Happen To TRUMP! (1373 Views)

Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad / Second Coming Of Jesus Still Most Likely Between 2030-2040 AD - Don Koenig / What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Will Likely Happen To TRUMP! by orunto27: 5:29am On Feb 14, 2021
zimmaking:
ISREAL AND MOROCCO JUST SIGN ANOTHER PEACE TREATY TODAY.................................................................................................BY TRUMP.Think am ooooooooooooooo.

Netenyau is facing Corruption Charges.
Re: This Will Likely Happen To TRUMP! by orunto27: 5:31am On Feb 14, 2021
zimmaking:
angry DONT TAKE IT PERSONAL.

He is an Atheist
Re: This Will Likely Happen To TRUMP! by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:26am On Feb 14, 2021
Mr Donald can't continue to rule America because he has gone off course from the notion binding all the united states that comes together to form USA.
There must be FREEDOM OF SPEECH EXPRESSION and WORSHIP, no American President should come in between the citizens and that right. So if he is against homosexuals and lesbians or any other group in America he is indirectly undermining the sovereignty of the American Constitution! undecided
He can't continue as President under Democratic rule Government of the people by God the people and for the people!
So it's what the people wants that matters not what God says! smiley
Re: This Will Likely Happen To TRUMP! by drlucky17: 7:43am On Feb 15, 2021
Persist
Re: This Will Likely Happen To TRUMP! by zimmaking(m): 9:48pm On Feb 15, 2021
drlucky17:
Time has revealed that this so called narrative was false as everything the writer said from his brain has gone in opposite direction .

Too bad many don’t really hear from God but yet speak so as to gain some popularity.

This narrative ain’t even close to anything that has happened. The writer even quoted Daniel too sad , he should be ashamed of himself .

Take time to listen to God and know his mind and thoughts before speaking .
Ogbeni did you read what i wrote at all?I BEG READ AM WELL.I did not say i hear from God or see any dreams.I NOTICED THIS FROM THE BOOK OF DANIEL.Mark my words he will be president again and he will unleash terror to the world.Kindly read the book of Daniel and stop being rigid.
I WROTE THIS LAST YEAR AND I SAID BIDEN WILL BE IN HIS(TRUMP) POSITION BUT WILL BE REMOVED LATTER.Film just dey start ko farabale.
Re: This Will Likely Happen To TRUMP! by FarmTech(m): 12:15am On Apr 28, 2021
zimmaking:
This is politics and religion combined.Im not a democrat loving/Republican.I sit on the fence and most times i dont read news about how he is failing in the lower courts.I know 100% he will win.The book of Daniel is happening before our eyes.I dont want to be selfish with this knowledge,this is why im reveling things here so people can know what will happen.Many christians and Democrats will attack me,but the fact/revelation is here.
1. He will never concede.

2. Joe Biden will steal the election but eventually will be removed. Let me digress a bit from Politics(Im still here though) to the book of Daniel 11 vs 20. "Then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom: but within few days he shall be destroyed,neither in anger, nor in battle." This is what is happening right now in the U.S, joe biden is already seen as the winner/president elect,and is already standing in the place/estate of Donald Trump.We all know Joe biden is the "Raiser of Taxes" and that was why 50cent initially rejected his presidency.He will be removed/rejected without anger,battle i.e without violence as rightly prophesied by Daniel.It simply means he will be destroyed without violence.
3.Trump will be president again even if it was stolen and the whole world will wondered and marveled greatly. Revelation 13 vs 3 "And i saw one heads as it were wounded to death;and his deadly wound was healed:and all the world wondered after the beast" .The "HEAD" means rulership was wounded,but will survive the assault on his Presidency and the world will MARVELED.
4.Trump will likely be the Anti-Christ .Millions of Christians and jews will likely be offended here.But we all know the ANTI-CHRIST will deceive the righteous.Christians and evangelical are into this trap now,but they don't know yet.They taught the Democrats/Gay loving party people like obama will likely be the Antichrist.Hell no!That is straight forward thing,Anti-christ will be so COY. Daniel 11 vs 17a "HE SHALL ALSO SET HIS FACE TO ENTER WITH THE STRENGTH OF HIS WHOLE KINGDOM,AND THE UPRIGHT ONES WITH HIM." The upright ones means the Evangelicals,Christians and the JEWS.He is the one with the most support from christians and jews from the foundation of the world.The jews already see him as the messiah which they never did for Jesus.Try to google and find more on this yourself.
5.He signed a peace treaty already with some some Arab countries,the rest will follow the same once he gets re-elected.He will promise peace but he will disappoint Isreal and Christians.Daniel 11 vs 23 "And after league made with him he shall come deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people"

6. If you think this is gabage,i pity you.Have you ever wondered since the time of Jesus Christ over 2020 years ago,in the time of Romans that Jerusalem was governed by the Romans and it has never been the Capital of Isreal for thousands of years.The GUY who did that cannot just loose an election like that.What kings,empires were unable to do for over 2 millenums ,Donald Trump did it and you think he did not carry one special destiny?
7. One popular christian guy on this forum said the Anti-christ will be from Europe and he suspect Macron.The Anti-christ will definately be from europe but i guess he doesnt know that Donald Trump father was an European.He came from europe.

What finally happened?
Re: This Will Likely Happen To TRUMP! by zimmaking(m): 1:13am On Apr 28, 2021
FarmTech:

What finally happened?
Biden will not last in that position untill the man of sin will be revealed.Wars and rumors of wars everywhere,even in our obodo nigeria, pestilence and sin is abounding i.e killings, homosexual,ungodliness.When I read d book of Daniel and revelation I Knew immediately we are in last days and I've been so concious ever since.Are you aware Trump is getting ready for 2024 election?Is it coincidence in d book of Daniel 11 vs 20 "Then shall stand up in his place a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom" and after few days he will be destroyed, neither in anger,nor in battle.Kindly check Google and see that Joe Biden just raised the tax like no other president in U.S ever.The Antichrist will be given great mouth i.e boastful.Who is as boastful as Trump?I may be wrong but one thing is certain,once he gets re-elected everybody should sit up or when d temple is rebuilt in Jerusalem.I will rather prepare now because we don't know when death or rapture will come.This is not the end but The beginning of the end.Na season film nobody go fit watch am finish.......Let's just be prepared.Thanks.
Re: This Will Likely Happen To TRUMP! by FarmTech(m): 9:28am On Apr 28, 2021
zimmaking:
Biden will not last in that position untill the man of sin will be revealed.Wars and rumors of wars everywhere,even in our obodo nigeria, pestilence and sin is abounding i.e killings, homosexual,ungodliness.When I read d book of Daniel and revelation I Knew immediately we are in last days and I've been so concious ever since.Are you aware Trump is getting ready for 2024 election?Is it coincidence in d book of Daniel 11 vs 20 "Then shall stand up in his place a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom" and after few days he will be destroyed, neither in anger,nor in battle.Kindly check Google and see that Joe Biden just raised the tax like no other president in U.S ever.The Antichrist will be given great mouth i.e boastful.Who is as boastful as Trump?I may be wrong but one thing is certain,once he gets re-elected everybody should sit up or when d temple is rebuilt in Jerusalem.I will rather prepare now because we don't know when death or rapture will come.This is not the end but The beginning of the end.Na season film nobody go fit watch am finish.......Let's just be prepared.Thanks.
Let's watch and pray.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is Any Christian Doing GREATER Works Than Jesus Did Today? / Seven Keys To Destiny Fulfillment / 25 Times Jesus Warned Us About Hell As A Place Of Punishment For Lost Souls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.