Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,130 members, 7,946,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:12 AM

Flavour Visit Cubana Chiefpriest In His House As They Dine Together(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Visit Cubana Chiefpriest In His House As They Dine Together(video) (3728 Views)

P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade / MC Galaxy And Cubana Chiefpriest In Trouble As EFCC Come After Them / Alex And Cee-c Reconcile In Portharcourt,as they dine together (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour Visit Cubana Chiefpriest In His House As They Dine Together(video) by Dammy10: 3:43pm On Dec 10, 2020
Flavour Visit Cubana Chiefpriest in his house as they dine together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0Ld_DjOQ0E

Please guys WATCH, LIKE, SUBSCRIBE and SHARE.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CInQNhvgNHI/?igshid=18tj1ixq7vedl
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Visit Cubana Chiefpriest In His House As They Dine Together(video) by JaneYave(f): 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
Why won't I make money?

1 Like

Re: Flavour Visit Cubana Chiefpriest In His House As They Dine Together(video) by pocohantas(f): 3:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
JaneYave:
Why won't I make money?

I’m lost nne. Why would you make money?

1 Like

Re: Flavour Visit Cubana Chiefpriest In His House As They Dine Together(video) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 10, 2020
So flavor still dey use earpiece in This age and time?
Whatever happens to earbuds..
Re: Flavour Visit Cubana Chiefpriest In His House As They Dine Together(video) by StubbornGENIUS: 3:58pm On Dec 10, 2020
pocohantas:

Am lost Poco. Why would ask her that?
Re: Flavour Visit Cubana Chiefpriest In His House As They Dine Together(video) by pocohantas(f): 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Am lost Poco. Why would ask her that?

I want to know what part of the video or pictures makes her wanna make money.

Is it Flavour’s dreads?
His ear piercing?
Chiefpriest’s afo beer?

What exactly? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Flavour Visit Cubana Chiefpriest In His House As They Dine Together(video) by StubbornGENIUS: 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2020
pocohantas:

Is it Flavour’s dreads?
His ear piercing?
Chiefpriest’s afo beer?

Lol grin grin The afo beer got me rotfl.People still envy the afo sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour Visit Cubana Chiefpriest In His House As They Dine Together(video) by pocohantas(f): 4:04pm On Dec 10, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Lol grin grin The afo beer got me rotfl.People still envy the afo sha.

People envy afo beer?

I always find it weird when grown men wear very fitted top and fitted pants. Sometimes I wonder how they get into those pants.

They end up looking like Jonny Bravo, especially the ones with muscles. The ones with big tummy (like Mr Ibu) na another matters arising.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Visit Cubana Chiefpriest In His House As They Dine Together(video) by JaneYave(f): 4:07pm On Dec 10, 2020
pocohantas:

Obv Obviously, money is good
Re: Flavour Visit Cubana Chiefpriest In His House As They Dine Together(video) by JaneYave(f): 4:09pm On Dec 10, 2020
pocohantas:

Obv Obviously, money is good. ..See that jeans
Re: Flavour Visit Cubana Chiefpriest In His House As They Dine Together(video) by OBku4(m): 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
pocohantas:

Is it Flavour’s dreads?
His ear piercing?
Chiefpriest’s afo beer?

Very sad....
Exactly how the average Nigerian girl thinks...
only vision is looking for a man to hook up with.
No real vision to be wealthy (on their own)

Seems JaneYave is definitely not one of them

...hope that answers ur question

If I may ask you 1 question,
what's the first thing that caught your attention when viewing the video/picture?
Re: Flavour Visit Cubana Chiefpriest In His House As They Dine Together(video) by JaneYave(f): 6:38pm On Dec 10, 2020
OBku4:

Very sad....

what's the first thing that caught your attention when viewing the video/picture?
Thanks alot. The more reason l want to keep making more money.
Re: Flavour Visit Cubana Chiefpriest In His House As They Dine Together(video) by 2dice01: 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2020
southniyikaye:
So flavor still dey use earpiece in This age and time?
Whatever happens to earbuds..
Using earpiece is a crime?
Is the earpiece not doing same work

Some footballers that make his total networth in 2months still use earpiece

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Visit Cubana Chiefpriest In His House As They Dine Together(video) by pocohantas(f): 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2020
OBku4:

Very sad....

You should ask yourself one question: why do you jump into conclusion?

I bet you would have so many veins on your forehead from taking life too seriously. grin

1 Like

Re: Flavour Visit Cubana Chiefpriest In His House As They Dine Together(video) by oluyomi71935: 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
So flavor still dey use earpiece in This age and time?Whatever happens to earbuds..
Re: Flavour Visit Cubana Chiefpriest In His House As They Dine Together(video) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2020
Odiegwu
Re: Flavour Visit Cubana Chiefpriest In His House As They Dine Together(video) by Hoedogwu(f): 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2020

Re: Flavour Visit Cubana Chiefpriest In His House As They Dine Together(video) by Hoedogwu(f): 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
slowpoison1:

Thanks God bless you sir

Bless you too dear.
Re: Flavour Visit Cubana Chiefpriest In His House As They Dine Together(video) by reuben81: 10:23pm On Dec 10, 2020
Hoedogwu:

Bless you too dear.
no mind the fool
Re: Flavour Visit Cubana Chiefpriest In His House As They Dine Together(video) by lkillbrokehoes: 6:28am On Dec 11, 2020
Cool
Re: Flavour Visit Cubana Chiefpriest In His House As They Dine Together(video) by femi4: 9:00am On Dec 11, 2020
JaneYave:
Why won't I make money?
Not when you're always here
Re: Flavour Visit Cubana Chiefpriest In His House As They Dine Together(video) by bethelofficial: 11:06am On Dec 11, 2020
RENT!!! RENT!!! RENT!!! (Limited Offer).

Re: Flavour Visit Cubana Chiefpriest In His House As They Dine Together(video) by JaneYave(f): 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2020
femi4:
Your thinking though. I bet you don't wanna know
Re: Flavour Visit Cubana Chiefpriest In His House As They Dine Together(video) by JaneYave(f): 12:07pm On Dec 11, 2020
femi4:
Your thinking though. I bet you don't wanna know �
Re: Flavour Visit Cubana Chiefpriest In His House As They Dine Together(video) by femi4: 12:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
JaneYave:
Your thinking though. I bet you don't wanna know �
Time spent online: 29 days & 10 hours
Re: Flavour Visit Cubana Chiefpriest In His House As They Dine Together(video) by JaneYave(f): 12:16pm On Dec 11, 2020
femi4:
Time spent online: 29 days & 10 hours
Yours is 1 year, 5months. Stay clear please!
Re: Flavour Visit Cubana Chiefpriest In His House As They Dine Together(video) by femi4: 1:47pm On Dec 11, 2020
JaneYave:
Yours is 1 year, 5months. Stay clear please!
grin
Re: Flavour Visit Cubana Chiefpriest In His House As They Dine Together(video) by finalboss(m): 2:49pm On Dec 11, 2020
oluyomi71935:
So flavor still dey use earpiece in This age and time?Whatever happens to earbuds..
So what's bad abt earpiece ?

(1) (Reply)

BBN Whitemoney Splashes Over Millions As He Buys A Brand New Tear Rubber Maybach / Iyanya's New "Girlfriend" Spotted In Public Almost Naked (photo) / You Wont Believe This Act! Rihanna Touches Herself In Provocative Photo Wearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.