Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,496 members, 7,975,015 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 02:45 PM

Whats That One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again Without Getting Tired!!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whats That One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again Without Getting Tired!!!! (447 Views)

As At Year 2000 I Was Earning N8,000 To Act In One Movie, Vetran Actress Sola So / Will Smith Only Regrets Making One Movie In His Career / One Movie You Would Love To Watch Over And Over Again!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats That One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again Without Getting Tired!!!! by babybliss500(f): 3:55pm On Dec 10, 2020
There is usually that one movie you could watch over and over again with getting tired.

am an addict of Nollywood movies, here is one movie i can watch over and over again without getting tired.

cos the movie is based on a true life story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj2vd_1i-rg
Re: Whats That One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again Without Getting Tired!!!! by sylve11: 3:56pm On Dec 10, 2020
The Lord of The Rings - Trilogy and it sequence The Hobbit- Trilogy cool
Re: Whats That One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again Without Getting Tired!!!! by JerySmalls(m): 3:56pm On Dec 10, 2020
Gods must be crazy �
Re: Whats That One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again Without Getting Tired!!!! by emmaokw(m): 4:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
Big hero 6

How to train your dragon

Toy story

Zootopia
Re: Whats That One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again Without Getting Tired!!!! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 10, 2020
Three idiots.

Lakshmi ( an India dance movie on kids)

Titanic.

Mama coco ( cartoon)

The originals ( series)

Into the badlands ( series)

Legend of the seeker ( series)

Merlin ( series)

Spider man ( the first installment)

Harry potter.

Lords of the ring.

The hobbit.

And lastly, actually the last one will be communicated in pictures, so i am going to upload the picture below to tell you the last one.

Re: Whats That One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again Without Getting Tired!!!! by hollah123: 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2020
i am really not a fan of movies cos I prefer video games but one film I can watch repeatedly without getting tired is titanic
Re: Whats That One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again Without Getting Tired!!!! by chiiraq802(m): 11:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
All Teenpies Series.....

All Bangbros Series.....

All Teen shoplifter Series.....

Very 9ice Movies filled with lots of Action. cool
Re: Whats That One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again Without Getting Tired!!!! by Onyi22(f): 11:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
Gate man

(1) (Reply)

Akpororo Laments Over The Cancellation Of His Show By Lagos State Government / See World Class University Build By Davido Father 4 Rich Kids ADELEKE UNIVERSITY / Bobrisky Have To Exit Nigeria If She Wish To Continue The LGBT Life - NCAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.