Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,144 members, 7,880,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:41 PM

Do You Want To Do Your Degree,post -graduate Etc In Europe? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Want To Do Your Degree,post -graduate Etc In Europe? (502 Views)

NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 / Register Now For Your Degree Course With Mgi South Africa For Our 2015 Intake. / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Do Your Degree,post -graduate Etc In Europe? by Scotland: 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2011
I am not agents who promise and sometimes fail to make you have shangai visa,but am here
to help my fellow nigerians who believe that education is key to success as part of my
my charitable mission to help those i may not help financially.If you are interested and want to come Europe
to contact me on boscoscot@hotmail.com or +44 7424724150
Re: Do You Want To Do Your Degree,post -graduate Etc In Europe? by justwise(m): 9:38pm On Mar 24, 2011
@Scotland

What is the name of that school?

(1) (Reply)

Buildup Your English Vocabulary-never Been So Easy! / Establishment Of A Foreign Open University In Nigeria / Express Your View On Neco Gce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.