Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,655 members, 7,889,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:03 AM

People U Should Cut Off This 2020 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People U Should Cut Off This 2020 (905 Views)

The Number Of People U Slept With Is The Number U Will Marry / Married People U Na Dey Enjoy This Weather For Two / The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People U Should Cut Off This 2020 by Liliantalks: 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
1. People who dont love you for who u are
This does not mean they don’t correct u when u do something wrong , it means they understand ur perspective and values change and so no matter what they don’t try to change you . E.g people who tell you , I don’t like the way you dress now, or why don’t you do like this or that , especially when u didn’t ask for such advice.
2. People who r not proud of you
Like they don’t take you out or want to be around you , they just want to make u their garbage dump, tell u secrets they can’t tell anyone and still not proud to hv u around
3. People who r selfish
They only think of what u can do for them not what they can do for you , they use you as they please knowing you care too much to say no .
4. People who always tell you No
This is a huge sign we often overlook , people who u ask for help but never want to help , might not always be financial but they are never available, so you just stop asking them for stuff, right now u need only people who can add to ur life.
5. People who don’t defend you
6, people who disrespect and allow people around them disrespect you

Add yours

1 Like

Re: People U Should Cut Off This 2020 by Iconstar: 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
People who don't try to reach out to you.You keep calling and texting just to make sure they are ok but they don't call back or text back cos they don't give a hoot about you.

Also people who only remember that you exist when they need your help urgently. After that they discard the helper.

2 Likes

Re: People U Should Cut Off This 2020 by Drella(m): 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
Nice piece but,poor paragraphing, poor punctuation and use of incessant shorthand style of writing made this an eyesore.
Also,don't forget to check my signature.

1 Like

Re: People U Should Cut Off This 2020 by Liliantalks: 8:37pm On Dec 10, 2020
Iconstar:
People who don't try to reach out to you.You keep calling and texting just to make sure they are ok but they don't call back or text back cos they don't give a hoot about you.
so true

1 Like

Re: People U Should Cut Off This 2020 by Liliantalks: 8:40pm On Dec 10, 2020
Drella:
Nice piece but,poor paragraphing, poor punctuation and use of incessant shorthand style of writing made this an eyesore.
Also,don't forget to check my signature.
thanks

1 Like

Re: People U Should Cut Off This 2020 by Shugavee(f): 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2020
People who feel too big to tell you sorry when they are obviously wrong

5 Likes

Re: People U Should Cut Off This 2020 by Fahdiga1: 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2020
If I'm Gambari the chief of staff I will cut off Buhari immediately
Re: People U Should Cut Off This 2020 by Liliantalks: 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2020
Fahdiga1:
If I'm Gambari the chief of staff I will cut off Buhari immediately
lol no be small
Re: People U Should Cut Off This 2020 by OscarJaden(m): 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
owners of 2021 have started advising people to cut us off
lmao
ahbeg make wuna no make 2021 cast like 2020
Re: People U Should Cut Off This 2020 by Liliantalks: 10:13pm On Dec 10, 2020
OscarJaden:
owners of 2021 have started advising people to cut us off

lmao

ahbeg make wuna no make 2021 cast like 2020
sorry that touch
Re: People U Should Cut Off This 2020 by mokolade21845: 5:21am On Dec 11, 2020
:If I'm Gambari the chief of staff I will cut off Buhari immediately lol no be small
Re: People U Should Cut Off This 2020 by Liliantalks: 6:42am On Dec 11, 2020
mokolade21845:
:If I'm Gambari the chief of staff I will cut off Buhari immediately lol no be small
hmmmmm
Re: People U Should Cut Off This 2020 by Peppermintflav: 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
Girls you have been chasing since last year and they are still proving hard to get. grin
Re: People U Should Cut Off This 2020 by tobechi74: 3:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
Every body
Re: People U Should Cut Off This 2020 by Priam: 3:14pm On Dec 11, 2020
All I see here is a long list of an entitled person.

Just know that NOBODY owes you sh!t!
Re: People U Should Cut Off This 2020 by Liliantalks: 12:15pm On Dec 14, 2020
Priam:
All I see here is a long list of an entitled person.

Just know that NOBODY owes you sh!t!
yup , same way everyone has the choice to cut off who isn’t useful to their lives and give negative energy . They don’t owe me nothing but I am keeping people who add to my life.

(1) (Reply)

If She Uses Small Voice On The Phone While Talking With You. / OMG !!! A Man Caught His Wife Sleeping With Another Man In Their Home / Visit The Best OLOSHO Corner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.